Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,334 members, 7,819,153 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:02 PM

Rivers Re-run Elections: Live Monitoring And Updates - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rivers Re-run Elections: Live Monitoring And Updates (60472 Views)

PDP Elective Convention 2017: Live Monitoring And Updates / Anambra 2017 Governorship Election Monitoring And Live Updates / Rivers Re-run Elections: Makarfi’s PDP Rejects Magnus Abe’s Victory (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rivers Re-run Elections: Live Monitoring And Updates by doctokwus: 10:12am On Dec 10, 2016
ogaslife:
Na only APC dey plan the rigging? how did pdp came on board in 2015 was it not killing & rigging too ?
My brother i tire.This is pure bias reporting.May APC win because of this kind of lopsided reporting.Its high time people know all Nigerian politicians are d same and we shud therefore remain neutral,objective and unbiased in our views and reports,despite our affiliations.Thats d only way we can get improved leadership.But if u support or tint ur reports towards one side,even if d candidate is a murderer or corrupt,u get d kinds of failed leadership many states are witnessing.

10 Likes

Re: Rivers Re-run Elections: Live Monitoring And Updates by obiageIi(f): 10:27am On Dec 10, 2016
This is more like pdp Live Monitoring and Updates

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Rivers Re-run Elections: Live Monitoring And Updates by OZAOEKPE(f): 10:29am On Dec 10, 2016
doctokwus:

My brother i tire.This is pure bias reporting.May APC win because of this kind of lopsided reporting.Its high time people know all Nigerian politicians are d same and we shud therefore remain neutral,objective and unbiased in our views and reports,despite our affiliations.Thats d only way we can get improved leadership.But if u support or tink ur reports towards one side,even if d candidate is a murderer or corrupt,u get d kinds of failed leadership many states are witnessing.
grin

2 Likes

Re: Rivers Re-run Elections: Live Monitoring And Updates by tunderay(m): 10:38am On Dec 10, 2016
engineerboat:

You cannot be everywhere naaa.

When other side happen it will equally be reported as usual
In other word, only APC is trying to rig where you are? Good, continue.

4 Likes

Re: Rivers Re-run Elections: Live Monitoring And Updates by engineerboat(m): 10:38am On Dec 10, 2016
doctokwus:

My brother i tire.This is pure bias reporting.May APC win because of this kind of lopsided reporting.Its high time people know all Nigerian politicians are d same and we shud therefore remain neutral,objective and unbiased in our views and reports,despite our affiliations.Thats d only way we can get improved leadership.But if u support or tint ur reports towards one side,even if d candidate is a murderer or corrupt,u get d kinds of failed leadership many states are witnessing.

What else do you want to hear again.

The thread says live reporting. If you have other imformations regarding the election nobody prevents you from posting it naaa.

2 Likes

Re: Rivers Re-run Elections: Live Monitoring And Updates by engineerboat(m): 10:39am On Dec 10, 2016
Reports has it that PDP leaders in Tai LGA has directed their members to boycott election in the 11units election is holding.

1 Like

Re: Rivers Re-run Elections: Live Monitoring And Updates by tunderay(m): 10:40am On Dec 10, 2016
obiageIi:
This is more like pdp Live Monitoring and Updates
Exactly my sister, that's the only thing he can see, he want us to believe its only APC that rigs.

7 Likes

Re: Rivers Re-run Elections: Live Monitoring And Updates by AdigunOAP: 10:42am On Dec 10, 2016
I hope this is going to be a free and fair election. #SayNoToViolence

- http://www.dailyafricagist.com
Re: Rivers Re-run Elections: Live Monitoring And Updates by engineerboat(m): 10:45am On Dec 10, 2016
Ward 19 Nyonwii Khana LGA, material just arrived.

Hmmmm
Re: Rivers Re-run Elections: Live Monitoring And Updates by engineerboat(m): 10:53am On Dec 10, 2016
Materials yet to arrive Eleme as Council Chairman urges for calm.

Re: Rivers Re-run Elections: Live Monitoring And Updates by engineerboat(m): 10:54am On Dec 10, 2016
NgeneUkwenu, Modath how rivers election go ba naa
Re: Rivers Re-run Elections: Live Monitoring And Updates by engineerboat(m): 11:11am On Dec 10, 2016
Hon Betty Okagua Apiafi leading a protest to Inec office and JTF command, they alleged that materials have been carted away

Re: Rivers Re-run Elections: Live Monitoring And Updates by engineerboat(m): 11:14am On Dec 10, 2016
Election materials just arrived PU 14, ward 5, Ikwerre LGA
Re: Rivers Re-run Elections: Live Monitoring And Updates by engineerboat(m): 11:16am On Dec 10, 2016
Materials has arrived Ward 4 Ahoada-West under tight security.

Re: Rivers Re-run Elections: Live Monitoring And Updates by EgusiSoup: 11:19am On Dec 10, 2016
Any human being that votes for APC after seeing a dull burantashi gworo chewing cow dung eating peodophile pampers wearing dullard lead Nigeria to recession must has his brian check. undecided

3 Likes

Re: Rivers Re-run Elections: Live Monitoring And Updates by engineerboat(m): 11:19am On Dec 10, 2016
Khana LGA. ward 14 collation centre APC trying to hijack materials but was resisted by Rivers people.

Re: Rivers Re-run Elections: Live Monitoring And Updates by LorDBolton(m): 11:22am On Dec 10, 2016
engineerboat:

Allegation or what.

Proof why its mischevious or do the honourable thing
Re: Rivers Re-run Elections: Live Monitoring And Updates by engineerboat(m): 11:22am On Dec 10, 2016
There are no result sheets in unit1, ward 3, Bonny LGA.
Re: Rivers Re-run Elections: Live Monitoring And Updates by engineerboat(m): 11:23am On Dec 10, 2016
LorDBolton:

You're a disgrace.

I followed ur thread on ondo elections and kept quiet on many mischievous posts u made (with no evidence whatsoever)

Here you are again... ALL YOUR POST HAVE BEEN INCITEFUL with NO evidence in pics n vids.

I even expected a vid or pic of the aftermath of that 'assasination' attempt.

Alas your FIRST PICTORIAL EVIDENCE is of a peaceful looking environment as voting commences.

Once again I boldly state it, you're a disgrace.

Whatever pleases you.

From the abundance of the heart the mouth speaketh,

Are you pleased now

2 Likes

Re: Rivers Re-run Elections: Live Monitoring And Updates by Cloud007: 11:25am On Dec 10, 2016
Unbalanced reporting. Wisdom says this should not make front page. But I bet wisdom is missin here! cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Rivers Re-run Elections: Live Monitoring And Updates by passionate88: 11:28am On Dec 10, 2016
engineerboat:
PUBLIC ALERT!

INEC SENSITIVE MATERIALS FOR ETCHE WARD 5 HAS BEEN HIJACKED BY A FORMER COMMISSIONER OF EDUCATION AND SPORTS WITH THE AID OF SECURITY AGENCIES. THE MATERIALS ARE IN HIS PARLOR AT HIS UMUANYAGU RESIDENCE.

The former commissioner's name is Hon. Allwell Onyesoh

INEC AND THE GENERAL PUBLIC, TAKE NOTE.

#RiversReRun
##VotesMustCount

I heard this on Rhythm 93.7 with Segue Precious
Re: Rivers Re-run Elections: Live Monitoring And Updates by kcnwaigbo: 11:28am On Dec 10, 2016
Cloud007:
Unbalanced reporting. Wisdom says this should not make front page. But I bet wisdom is missin here! cheesy

it says live reporting.Anybody on ground with any contrary news should go ahead and report
Re: Rivers Re-run Elections: Live Monitoring And Updates by Mujaheeeden: 11:30am On Dec 10, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:
Whoever wins Okrika/Ogu-Bolo Federal Constituency should be prepared to face me in 2019.

Gogo(PDP) and Maureen (APC) should take note.
go siddon one side

Protection seeker

6 Likes

Re: Rivers Re-run Elections: Live Monitoring And Updates by LorDBolton(m): 11:34am On Dec 10, 2016
engineerboat:

Whatever pleases you.

From the abundance of the heart the mouth speaketh,

Are you pleased now

As u can see I withdrew the comments and proceeded to leave ur thread, cos it reeks of stupidity.

Too bad u quickly quoted it cos I realised paid idÍots like u have no functional moral compass.

But carry on... only at deaths door do people take stock of the life they led and the impact they made.

what will please me? A nigeria where people like u are scarce.

So like I said, carry on.

Quote me not,cos I'm done with u

4 Likes

Re: Rivers Re-run Elections: Live Monitoring And Updates by engineerboat(m): 11:36am On Dec 10, 2016
kcnwaigbo:

it says live reporting.Anybody on ground with any contrary news should go ahead and report

Thank you brother.

Its an open thread for everybody for live reporting.

1 Like

Re: Rivers Re-run Elections: Live Monitoring And Updates by ibiboatais(m): 11:37am On Dec 10, 2016
Where is the PDP Drone? After election they will video shoot a movie in one village and said that was what they discovered with the drone.

2 Likes

Re: Rivers Re-run Elections: Live Monitoring And Updates by engineerboat(m): 11:38am On Dec 10, 2016
LorDBolton:

As u can see I withdrew the comments and proceeded to leave ur thread, cos it reeks of stupidity.

Too bad u quickly quoted it cos I realised paid idÍots like u have no functional moral compass.

But carry on... only at deaths door do people take stock of the life they led and the impact they made.

Once again whatever pleases you.

From the abundance of the heart the mouth speaketh.

A tree is known by the quality of fruuts it produces.
Re: Rivers Re-run Elections: Live Monitoring And Updates by TonyeBarcanista(m): 11:40am On Dec 10, 2016
LorDBolton:

Engineerboat has been selfless in bringing live reports, I encourage you to do same if you have feeds.

And he is NOT PAID!

4 Likes

Re: Rivers Re-run Elections: Live Monitoring And Updates by engineerboat(m): 11:40am On Dec 10, 2016
ward 9, unit 3 in Bolo, Ogu/Bolo LGA no election is taking place, as INEC officials move back to the RAC center.
Re: Rivers Re-run Elections: Live Monitoring And Updates by TheEastActivist: 11:41am On Dec 10, 2016
ibiboatais:
Where is the PDP Drone? After election they will video shoot a movie in one village and said that was what they discovered with the drone.

Guy relax now, why taking the drone personal... grin
APC shouldn't be scared already...

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

35 Nigerian Governors, 15 Ministers Purchase Dubai Properties - Sahara Reporters / Charly Boy Collapses At The Resume Or Resign Protest In Abuja / Obasanjo Storms PDP Convention Committee Inauguration Venue for Secret Meeting.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.