Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,461 members, 7,816,082 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:23 AM

Mtn Gone Rogue On Data - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Mtn Gone Rogue On Data (811 Views)

How you can Reduce your budget on data subscription to the barest minimum / Offer gone / It Has Gone Viral (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mtn Gone Rogue On Data by lordping(m): 8:57am On Dec 10, 2016
Hmmmmm....This so outrageous, to have to mind that one of the best and number 1 leading known networks in Nigeria has turned "rogue"...Yes, that's the best euphematic way of saying it, to avoid been traced.
Unfortunately, I happen to be a victim countless number of times and still fell to understand the fact that in as much as they are the No 1. Leading network they still have their flaws or would I say dirty act.
MTN made it to wherever they are today because of US been their customers. We patronized them with our money, and they did thesame with their airtime and data, But that was then, when MTN was what it was called "Everywhere you go" ...... Today, I would say that they are looking into our money (airtime or data) been gotten from them at a price paid for, to pay a ransome been given to them by the Headies. I said so because they now charge us like we didn't pay what we are using.
Sometime ago, I purchased 30mb data for #100 and used 9.8mb, I was shocked to recieve a message that my data bundle has exhausted, I had to remove my facebook account thinking it was sucking my data secretly cause I was using a blackberry Q10. The next day, I subscribed for another one, but it amazed me that I replied just whatsapp messages, and I got thesame subscribe to a data bundle to continue browsing message. I went crazy and called 180, they apologized for it and decided to resolve the issue, I waited for 1 week, before the had to give me back my 30mb.....
Currently they are now sucking up data, If you download something up to 120mb, you will be charged 200mb for it. I just downloaded a video not up to 13mb after subscribing, and I recieved a message that I have just 4.38mb remaining, I wonder if the charged me 12.72mb for browsing for the video.So my advise to the MTN customers, Use your MTN line for making calls and messages, I think they earned it, Buh for data, give it a second thought to avoid being a victim of rogue nation!!!....... PEACE

2 Likes

Re: Mtn Gone Rogue On Data by ken19: 9:50am On Dec 10, 2016
my airtime varnishes at will

1 Like

Re: Mtn Gone Rogue On Data by lordping(m): 11:09am On Dec 10, 2016
Evn data
Re: Mtn Gone Rogue On Data by princetom1(m): 1:21pm On Dec 10, 2016
Thank God i threw the yeye sim away months ago after all these trash

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

VTU Business / Justerotics Sales of products / Global Bill Payment Business Launch

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.