Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,823 members, 7,824,439 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 10:18 AM

Spirits And Wines Business: What's Your Advice? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Spirits And Wines Business: What's Your Advice? (1884 Views)

Igbo Traders In Yenagoa Market Protest Hoodlums' Attack, "Spirits responsible" / If You Have A Home Based Business, What Is You Niche? / Starting A Low-capital Online Business: What You Should Look Out For (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Spirits And Wines Business: What's Your Advice? by rugege: 9:22am On Dec 10, 2016
Dear Nairalanders,

I finished my NYSC program last month(November). While in search of a paying job, I also need to engage myself with some other things

So, Pls I need info on SPIRITS AND WINES BIZ.

* How lucrative is the biz?
* Is it a seasonal biz?
* Where to buy in bulk and at a cheaper price?
* Or possibly if I can import directly
* Like how much as a start up capital?
* And any other useful tips will be highly appreciated

Thanks
Best Regards
Re: Spirits And Wines Business: What's Your Advice? by LivinaPatrick(f): 9:54am On Dec 10, 2016
Spirits and wine is a wonderful business that is very lucrative if u know d tricks to survive in d business.

Is a seasonal business,christmas/new yr periods, Easter celebrations is d period sales are high. These periods,u need to be very smart to ur customer, so dt when dey come to ur stand dey wil nt leave it to another. Have at least 60 over hundred of there demand and claim u ve d remaing in ur imaginary parking shop.
Depending on ur location,if in aba,u can get it in cemetery market,and they have so many distributors of such in Abia state,esp Aba,if u ask abt it.
Of course u can import if u re buoyant enough to do so,bt mind u that some goods has a high demand so if u re importing goods dt re yet to penetrate d market,u ve a lot of marketing and advertisements to do and also u wil be at risk of giving out ur goods on credit.
Depending again on ur location again,u can start with 900-1.5m and grow. Bt my candid advice,is for u to be straight forward and it'll pay u big time. Pls i a chance of been corrected. That's my 2cents
rugege:
Dear Nairalanders,

I finished my NYSC program last month(November). While in search of a paying job, I also need to engage myself with some other things

So, Pls I need info on SPIRITS AND WINES BIZ.

* How lucrative is the biz?
* Is it a seasonal biz?
* Where to buy in bulk and at a cheaper price?
* Or possibly if I can import directly
* Like how much as a start up capital?
* And any other useful tips will be highly appreciated

Thanks
Best Regards
Re: Spirits And Wines Business: What's Your Advice? by rugege: 2:01am On Dec 11, 2016
LivinaPatrick:
Spirits and wine is a wonderful business that is very lucrative if u know d tricks to survive in d business.
Is a seasonal business,christmas/new yr periods, Easter celebrations is d period sales are high. These periods,u need to be very smart to ur customer, so dt when dey come to ur stand dey wil nt leave it to another. Have at least 60 over hundred of there demand and claim u ve d remaing in ur imaginary parking shop.
Depending on ur location,if in aba,u can get it in cemetery market,and they have so many distributors of such in Abia state,esp Aba,if u ask abt it.
Of course u can import if u re buoyant enough to do so,bt mind u that some goods has a high demand so if u re importing goods dt re yet to penetrate d market,u ve a lot of marketing and advertisements to do and also u wil be at risk of giving out ur goods on credit.
Depending again on ur location again,u can start with 900-1.5m and grow. Bt my candid advice,is for u to be straight forward and it'll pay u big time. Pls i a chance of been corrected. That's my 2cents
plenty thanks

(1) (Reply)

71-Yr-Old Billionaire Arthur Eze Bows To A 43-Yr-Old Politician. Nigerians React / Make Money Online With This Ready Made System (free Tutor) / How To Start A Palm Slippers Manufacturing Business

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.