Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,524 members, 7,819,886 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:02 AM

Help Stop Rigging In Nigeria Elections. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Help Stop Rigging In Nigeria Elections. (486 Views)

Let The Youth/nairalanders Join Hands To Stop Rigging / PDP Youths Follow Car Carrying Votes From Polling Unit To Prevent Rigging / Rivers Rerun: Drones Wike & PDP Bought To Prevent Rigging (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help Stop Rigging In Nigeria Elections. by ewigmee: 11:39am On Dec 10, 2016
If people living around polling centres can zoom survillance camera from their homes to the centre - from start to finish of election, to capture the number of people that voted, it will help to counter inflatiing results and rigging. Post the vedio online for all to see, and reduce rigging in any election. My opinion.
Re: Help Stop Rigging In Nigeria Elections. by DaBullIT(m): 1:28pm On Dec 10, 2016
How many people have surveillance camera at their homes ?

Would zoomed image capture be useful as the images will be pixelated ?

Do we have data banks to store the information we gather

and will NEPA give you From beginning till end of Poll power supply ??

grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Help Stop Rigging In Nigeria Elections. by Sibrah: 1:43pm On Dec 10, 2016
Until we go digital properly, we are just joking with voters.
What JEGA did for INEC was computerized registration of voter. It is one thing to have registration info in digital form and another thing to have the a strong machine that validates each voters as being different from every other voter.
Re: Help Stop Rigging In Nigeria Elections. by Jokerman(m): 3:01pm On Dec 10, 2016
So if Tinubu gives me 2k with bread and akara like what happened at Edo state, so I shudnt rig?? grin
Re: Help Stop Rigging In Nigeria Elections. by Nobody: 4:07pm On Dec 10, 2016
Jokerman:
So if Tinubu gives me 2k with bread and akara like what happened at Edo state, so I shudnt rig?? grin
No don't rig your future for just bird and akara. Akara and bread will pass away but your vote changes things.

(1) (Reply)

Avoid Beer Parlours, MASSOB Warns Igbo Youths / No Mass Burial For Church Collapse Victims- Akwa Ibom State Govt / Lai Mohammed Lauds The Creative Industry At GAC Motor's GS4 Launch

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.