Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,806 members, 7,820,817 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:26 PM

Rivers Rerun: Riggers Caught In Ikwerre Burst Into Tears. PICS - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rivers Rerun: Riggers Caught In Ikwerre Burst Into Tears. PICS (40532 Views)

Police Officer Who Was Killed By Vehicle In Ekiti State, Buried Amid Tears. Pics / Abba Shettima, Victim Of Bomb Blast In Maiduguri Buried Amidst Tears (pics) / Rivers Rerun: Ikwerre Women Sit Down In Front Of INEC Collation Center. PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rivers Rerun: Riggers Caught In Ikwerre Burst Into Tears. PICS by transient123(m): 2:20pm On Dec 10, 2016
Sunnymatey:
Whether PDP or APC, bundle them and send them to kirikiri.

Make them stay Rivers ooo, we don't want them in Lagos.

1 Like

Re: Rivers Rerun: Riggers Caught In Ikwerre Burst Into Tears. PICS by brainpower(m): 2:21pm On Dec 10, 2016
These are APC agents. I am from Elele so I know what I'm saying and the news is all over facebook. They know Ikwerre local government is for PDP.

3 Likes

Re: Rivers Rerun: Riggers Caught In Ikwerre Burst Into Tears. PICS by DonCortino: 2:21pm On Dec 10, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:
Which party?
Pdp of course

The apc riggers have the backing of the police n army nah.
Re: Rivers Rerun: Riggers Caught In Ikwerre Burst Into Tears. PICS by kkboy(m): 2:21pm On Dec 10, 2016
Jakasibo:
What was found on them? i mean how did they know that they came to rig the election.

You see your life?
Re: Rivers Rerun: Riggers Caught In Ikwerre Burst Into Tears. PICS by godlovesyou77: 2:23pm On Dec 10, 2016
AllTheWayUp:
grin grin cheesy

Several APC riggers have arrested today by the ever Vigilant Rivers people

Amaechi and APC rigging plans and tactics have been nullified and checkmated today.

PDP is Rivers

Rivers is PDP

i support u cos pdp is boko haram and boko haram is pdp

1 Like

Re: Rivers Rerun: Riggers Caught In Ikwerre Burst Into Tears. PICS by Damilare2025: 2:23pm On Dec 10, 2016
They Wil letter leave dem....
Re: Rivers Rerun: Riggers Caught In Ikwerre Burst Into Tears. PICS by Nobody: 2:23pm On Dec 10, 2016
Hmmmm
#PEASANTS
The agony: I say their agony!
The agony of imagining their squalor but never knowing it
The agony of cramping them in roach infected shacks
The agony treating them like chattel slaves
The agony of feeding them abstract theories they do not understand
The agony of lugubrious eyes and bartered souls
The agony of giving them party cards but never party support
The agony of marshaling them on election day but never on banquet nights
The agony of giving the melliferous words but mildewed bread
The agony of their cooking hearts dampened with in unuse
The agony of their naked feet on the hot burning tarmac
The agony of their children with projectile bellies
The agony of long miserable nights (without light)
The agony of their thatched houses with too many holes
The agony of erecting hotels but being barred from them
The agony of watching the cavalcade of limousines
The agony of granting state balls for God knows who
The agony of those who study meaningless 'isms' in incomprehensible languages
The agony of intolerable fee for schools but with no jobs in sight
The agony of it all... I say the agony of it all
But above all the damn agony of appealing to their patience...
Africa beware! Their patience is running out!

@Syl Cheney-Coker
Re: Rivers Rerun: Riggers Caught In Ikwerre Burst Into Tears. PICS by jeromzy(m): 2:24pm On Dec 10, 2016
[color=#990000][/color]RIVERS STATE SAYS YES TO PDP AND NO TO APC.APC IS FOR THE WEST.

1 Like

Re: Rivers Rerun: Riggers Caught In Ikwerre Burst Into Tears. PICS by Jully001(m): 2:26pm On Dec 10, 2016
PDP,Powerful devils party
Re: Rivers Rerun: Riggers Caught In Ikwerre Burst Into Tears. PICS by Nobody: 2:27pm On Dec 10, 2016
divinecode101:

Pdp of course
The evil party
16:years rule, nothing to show
in those sixteen yrs nothing like ecomomic recession, abacha looted our money was there anything like recession?

3 Likes

Re: Rivers Rerun: Riggers Caught In Ikwerre Burst Into Tears. PICS by ufuosman(m): 2:27pm On Dec 10, 2016
See wetin 2k or 3k don put una two.
Re: Rivers Rerun: Riggers Caught In Ikwerre Burst Into Tears. PICS by kepal99(m): 2:32pm On Dec 10, 2016
Am not sure they are representing PDP... It would have been the headline

2 Likes

Re: Rivers Rerun: Riggers Caught In Ikwerre Burst Into Tears. PICS by Myself2(m): 2:34pm On Dec 10, 2016
divinecode101:

Pdp of course
The evil party
16:years rule, nothing to show

If your porous brain can process such hogwash you posted above.May I remind you that we are talking of Rivers state and out of those 16 years you mentioned,Rotimi Amaechi was speaker for 8 years and governor for the rest 8 years.........
Re: Rivers Rerun: Riggers Caught In Ikwerre Burst Into Tears. PICS by Paschalp(m): 2:39pm On Dec 10, 2016
As a child I have always known the word rigging during elections

I'm not surprised joor

An election devoid of rigging; Is that one even an election?

1 Like

Re: Rivers Rerun: Riggers Caught In Ikwerre Burst Into Tears. PICS by jozz(m): 2:46pm On Dec 10, 2016
Pidgin2:

Name one thing APC has achieved

wrong response. what u conceded is that PDP achieved nothing. that's all we need to know.
Re: Rivers Rerun: Riggers Caught In Ikwerre Burst Into Tears. PICS by ukenke: 2:53pm On Dec 10, 2016
Ishi boys.
Re: Rivers Rerun: Riggers Caught In Ikwerre Burst Into Tears. PICS by autonomous22: 2:57pm On Dec 10, 2016
They should b of d APC , Elele is 80% PDP .... if u doubt me, go n enquire

3 Likes

Re: Rivers Rerun: Riggers Caught In Ikwerre Burst Into Tears. PICS by Nobody: 3:08pm On Dec 10, 2016
Wike Wicked People, God don catch them grin
Re: Rivers Rerun: Riggers Caught In Ikwerre Burst Into Tears. PICS by jumobi1(m): 3:12pm On Dec 10, 2016
No need speculating. Both parties rig
Re: Rivers Rerun: Riggers Caught In Ikwerre Burst Into Tears. PICS by Nobody: 3:29pm On Dec 10, 2016
drboye:

please reason sharply.. kirikiri in rivers?
my friend una too like over sabi sef.. Kirikiri is synonymous with prison. That msg was for people who understands.

1 Like

Re: Rivers Rerun: Riggers Caught In Ikwerre Burst Into Tears. PICS by emmaelectelect(m): 3:36pm On Dec 10, 2016
Sunnymatey:
Whether PDP or APC, bundle them and send them to kirikiri.

That is the Spirit bro
that is the only way to decide our future in this country

I know one thing Politicians fear election like hell/death. its their worst nightmare
Once we get our elections right Nigeria will take shape

2 Likes

Re: Rivers Rerun: Riggers Caught In Ikwerre Burst Into Tears. PICS by emmaelectelect(m): 3:39pm On Dec 10, 2016
tommykiwi:
Nice question, sure is APCHIT!

the party does not matter
say no to Rigging!
Re: Rivers Rerun: Riggers Caught In Ikwerre Burst Into Tears. PICS by esosuo2: 3:41pm On Dec 10, 2016
chai dis old papa dem still dey rig election, wat a pain see wat p overty cause!
Re: Rivers Rerun: Riggers Caught In Ikwerre Burst Into Tears. PICS by modsmustdie: 3:49pm On Dec 10, 2016
Ghana ran a general election... there is no public holiday declared... it was just like every other day..., no fight, no police and military on patrol. ... everything was peaceful and normal as every other day. ..yet just a local election in PH, everything has turn into war... what a useless country called nigga area or junglized zoo...spit
Re: Rivers Rerun: Riggers Caught In Ikwerre Burst Into Tears. PICS by emmaelectelect(m): 3:56pm On Dec 10, 2016
jumobi1:
No need speculating. Both parties rig
You have said nothing
Meanwhile the new and future slogan is Say No to Rigging

I know one thing Politicians fear election like hell/death. its their worst nightmare
Once we get our elections right Nigeria will take shape
Re: Rivers Rerun: Riggers Caught In Ikwerre Burst Into Tears. PICS by emmaelectelect(m): 3:57pm On Dec 10, 2016
modsmustdie:
Ghana ran a general election... there is no public holiday declared... it was just like every other day..., no fight, no police and military on patrol. ... everything was peaceful and normal as every other day. ..yet just a local election in PH, everything has turn into war... what a useless country called nigga area or junglized zoo...spit

You have said nothing

Please the slogan is say No to rigging!
Re: Rivers Rerun: Riggers Caught In Ikwerre Burst Into Tears. PICS by Jakasibo(m): 4:14pm On Dec 10, 2016
kkboy:
You see your life?
What happened to my life?
Re: Rivers Rerun: Riggers Caught In Ikwerre Burst Into Tears. PICS by danot1030: 5:06pm On Dec 10, 2016
pdp agent of rigging.
Re: Rivers Rerun: Riggers Caught In Ikwerre Burst Into Tears. PICS by Nobody: 6:28pm On Dec 10, 2016
Myself2:

If your porous brain can process such hogwash you posted above.May I remind you that we are talking of Rivers state and out of those 16 years you mentioned,Rotimi Amaechi was speaker for 8 years and governor for the rest 8 years.........

Maybe you should go home and ask your parents that question grin
Re: Rivers Rerun: Riggers Caught In Ikwerre Burst Into Tears. PICS by drboye(m): 6:46pm On Dec 10, 2016
Chuvin22:
my friend una too like over sabi sef.. Kirikiri is synonymous with prison. That msg was for people who understands.
see mouth.... go and learn

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Hausa Traders And Fulani Herdsmen Clash In Sapele, Delta State / Helicopter Delivers Supplies To Fulani Herdsmen In Delta Desert — Lawmaker, Ivew / Obiano & Wife On Victory Road March To Thank Anambra People For Their Support

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.