Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,874 members, 7,817,572 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:42 PM

Rivers Rerun:See Pics Of The Drones Wike Bought On Air 2day Monitoring Election - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rivers Rerun:See Pics Of The Drones Wike Bought On Air 2day Monitoring Election (3210 Views)

How Governor Wike Bought PDP / Rivers Rerun: Riggers Caught In Ikwerre Burst Into Tears. PICS / Rivers Rerun: Drones Wike & PDP Bought To Prevent Rigging (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rivers Rerun:See Pics Of The Drones Wike Bought On Air 2day Monitoring Election by henryanna36: 12:15pm On Dec 10, 2016
Yesterday I shared photos of drones procured by Gov Woke to monitor Rivers State rerun election.

Below are photos of the drones in action monitoring the ongoing election

cc; Lalasticlala,mynd44

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2016/12/rivers-rerunsee-photos-of-drones-wike.html

Re: Rivers Rerun:See Pics Of The Drones Wike Bought On Air 2day Monitoring Election by henryanna36: 12:15pm On Dec 10, 2016

Re: Rivers Rerun:See Pics Of The Drones Wike Bought On Air 2day Monitoring Election by henryanna36: 12:16pm On Dec 10, 2016
henryanna36:
More
more

Re: Rivers Rerun:See Pics Of The Drones Wike Bought On Air 2day Monitoring Election by adamooye: 12:16pm On Dec 10, 2016
Rivers going digital

1 Like

Re: Rivers Rerun:See Pics Of The Drones Wike Bought On Air 2day Monitoring Election by adem30: 12:19pm On Dec 10, 2016
How are we going to know that this is Rivers State, I can post thousands of drones on air

4 Likes

Re: Rivers Rerun:See Pics Of The Drones Wike Bought On Air 2day Monitoring Election by ojun50(m): 12:19pm On Dec 10, 2016
Ok
Re: Rivers Rerun:See Pics Of The Drones Wike Bought On Air 2day Monitoring Election by budusky05(m): 12:42pm On Dec 10, 2016
Waiting his time,

We know the real result shall come

APC all the way.
Re: Rivers Rerun:See Pics Of The Drones Wike Bought On Air 2day Monitoring Election by Pieromania: 12:43pm On Dec 10, 2016
the one that ought to be monitored is monitoring somebdy. The guilty is always watchng his back

2 Likes

Re: Rivers Rerun:See Pics Of The Drones Wike Bought On Air 2day Monitoring Election by Abduljohn(m): 12:53pm On Dec 10, 2016
Am sorry to say, how come this drone were not deployed to get the vandals, kidnappers n cult member in Rivers? Is it that the governor need this election than the peace n security of the masses?

#justbeinginquisitive#

4 Likes

Re: Rivers Rerun:See Pics Of The Drones Wike Bought On Air 2day Monitoring Election by HandsomeKing: 1:10pm On Dec 10, 2016
The truth is that APC is not on ground in Rivers State.. they just got ostrich presence. And if they win any seat, it'll be a result of yet another display of rigging techniques.
Wike might be a badt guy, but he's fully on-ground in Rivers State and he's a prodigy in this game. QED.

4 Likes

Re: Rivers Rerun:See Pics Of The Drones Wike Bought On Air 2day Monitoring Election by espionage48(m): 1:41pm On Dec 10, 2016
mehn I need money to buy one of the drone to enable me monitor my girlfriend..

Abeg students here should check out my signature and endeavor to register now that it is early

1 Like

Re: Rivers Rerun:See Pics Of The Drones Wike Bought On Air 2day Monitoring Election by wite111(m): 2:16pm On Dec 10, 2016
Wike is my governor of the year.He is out to shame clueless APC,Amaechi and Buhari.Kudos to him

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Rivers Rerun:See Pics Of The Drones Wike Bought On Air 2day Monitoring Election by DrayZee: 3:55pm On Dec 10, 2016
Abduljohn:
Am sorry to say, how come this drone were not deployed to get the vandals, kidnappers n cult member in Rivers? Is it that the governor need this election than the peace n security of the masses?

#justbeinginquisitive#
Those drones are used to watch the ground, to observe. How do you propose to use such things to find cult groups eh? Do you even know where to start searching?
Or should he buy drones to scale the entire airspace of Rivers State?
And even if he does, what makes you think the cultists can't do their stuff indoors, hmm?

#bereasonable#
Re: Rivers Rerun:See Pics Of The Drones Wike Bought On Air 2day Monitoring Election by Nobody: 7:31pm On Dec 10, 2016
losing faith in our security system? I think everything happens for good. discovering new ways of doing things, new technology and many other ways of making money.
Meanwhile, get connected to the world, sign up now, check my signature for details.
Re: Rivers Rerun:See Pics Of The Drones Wike Bought On Air 2day Monitoring Election by Abduljohn(m): 9:47pm On Dec 10, 2016
DrayZee:

Those drones are used to watch the ground, to observe. How do you propose to use such things to find cult groups eh? Do you even know where to start searching?
Or should he buy drones to scale the entire airspace of Rivers State?
And even if he does, what makes you think the cultists can't do their stuff indoors, hmm?

#bereasonable#

Am not surprise at ur comment, you are one of the reason why Nigeria is not moving forward, is rigging done under the sun? Are vandals done under the roof? Location of cultist, is it far from open ground? I only ask a question not that am not reasonanle pls lets make our politicians do d right thing rather than dia selfish interest.

I still ask, why drone now? Why not it being deployed during the period River was boiling?

Am not

1 Like

Re: Rivers Rerun:See Pics Of The Drones Wike Bought On Air 2day Monitoring Election by DrayZee: 9:58pm On Dec 10, 2016
Abduljohn:

Am not surprise at ur comment, you are one of the reason why Nigeria is not moving forward, is rigging done under the sun? Are vandals done under the roof? Location of cultist, is it far from open ground? I only ask a question not that am not reasonanle pls lets make our politicians do d right thing rather than dia selfish interest.

I still ask, why drone now? Why not it being deployed during the period River was boiling?

Am not
I'm one of the reasons Nigeria is not moving forward #stalesentence#. You just sit and make a raw assumption that stuff like this would go on in open ground.. like a field. It is not hard to misappropriate election results at the point of computation. It doesn't have to be done at the point of voting. It seems you do not recognize the ignorance, or rather stupidity in your reasoning. Expecting him to scale the entire landmass of Rivers state looking for cultists.

We might as well attach cameras to birds so they can fly and help us monitor the open fields where cultists gather.

And which one is "why drone now?". So humans are available witnessing an event and he should deploy drones? What for? It seems you don't even understand what that drone is. It is simply an airborne camera. Nothing more. It's uses are no different from that of a cameraman.

Why do I feel like I'm talking to an illiterate?

2 Likes

Re: Rivers Rerun:See Pics Of The Drones Wike Bought On Air 2day Monitoring Election by drshrewd: 10:54pm On Dec 10, 2016
grin Wike today APC outsmart you and your drone grin
Re: Rivers Rerun:See Pics Of The Drones Wike Bought On Air 2day Monitoring Election by ahamonyeka(m): 10:57pm On Dec 10, 2016
Why one same particular picture?
Re: Rivers Rerun:See Pics Of The Drones Wike Bought On Air 2day Monitoring Election by Abduljohn(m): 5:43am On Dec 11, 2016
DrayZee:

I'm one of the reasons Nigeria is not moving forward #stalesentence#. You just sit and make a raw assumption that stuff like this would go on in open ground.. like a field. It is not hard to misappropriate election results at the point of computation. It doesn't have to be done at the point of voting. It seems you do not recognize the ignorance, or rather stupidity in your reasoning. Expecting him to scale the entire landmass of Rivers state looking for cultists.

We might as well attach cameras to birds so they can fly and help us monitor the open fields where cultists gather.

And which one is "why drone now?". So humans are available witnessing an event and he should deploy drones? What for? It seems you don't even understand what that drone is. It is simply an airborne camera. Nothing more. It's uses are no different from that of a cameraman.

Why do I feel like I'm talking to an illiterate?

You keep complicating yourself, the drone that you think you know better an as explained/defined by you, why didn't he make it available to security agent for.survelliance? Maybe u think I said the drone to be used to capture the perpetrator of evil? Mind you, I see no point in your argument but a mere political loyalty which I wish you go beyond.

You know this general say? He who feels he know that dont is what?

(1) (Reply)

Breaking News: Nigerian Army & Police Kidnapping IPOB Members And Executing Them / Oyo Decides 2019 (updates) / This Picture From 2013, Is Sunday Gboho's House?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.