Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,224 members, 7,818,765 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:17 AM

How To Publish My Site To A Webhosting In Dreamweaver - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How To Publish My Site To A Webhosting In Dreamweaver (331 Views)

The Fastest Way To Start A Webhosting Company In Nigeria / Looking For A Webhosting Service Check Us Out / Build Me A Webhosting Site (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Publish My Site To A Webhosting In Dreamweaver by shams040(m): 2:40pm On Dec 10, 2016
Pls I just finished my company website and wana publish it on a webhost using Dreamweaver.
Re: How To Publish My Site To A Webhosting In Dreamweaver by betahost247(m): 2:43pm On Dec 10, 2016
shams040:
Pls I just finished my company website and wana publish it on a webhost using Dreamweaver.

Hello,

All you need is to purchase domain name hosting account before publishing your site.

Beta Host provides Reliable and cheap Web hosting in Nigeria starting @ N3,500/year, providing services to meet each pocket. We provide State of the art web hosting service on powerful and reliable linux web servers with Datacenters close to you..

Why not give us a try and you will never regret having us as one of your web hosting company in Nigeria.

Visit: http://www.betahost247.com/webhosting.html

To place your order.

Thank you
Re: How To Publish My Site To A Webhosting In Dreamweaver by bedfordng(m): 11:16pm On Dec 10, 2016
shams040:
you don't necessarily need to use dreamwaver to publish it provided you have saved the files in your computer. All you need is to get a domain name and hosting plans, then login to your cpanel or use ftp clients to upload your files to the server to go live. Youtube can be of help in this case.

(1) (Reply)

Pls Can Anyone Help Me Link My Payoneer To My UK Adsence Payment / 4 Challenges Bloggers Encounter As A Beginner / I Will Help You To Apply For Adsense & Approved Within 3 Days.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.