Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,879 members, 7,810,345 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:31 AM

Thread For Saraki 2019 - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Thread For Saraki 2019 (1120 Views)

Yekini Nabena Calls For Saraki’s Expulsion From APC / AUDIO: Offa Bank Robbery Suspect Confesses To Be Working For Saraki / INEC Responds To Call For Saraki's Recall (photo Of Recall Letter Inside) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Thread For Saraki 2019 by saraki2019(m): 3:52pm On Dec 10, 2016
if you believe in saraki candidacy for 2019 kindly join the movement by using the
#youngblood2019
Re: Thread For Saraki 2019 by TonyeBarcanista(m): 3:57pm On Dec 10, 2016
President of Ilorin or President of Kwara Central?

Uncle, though Saraki cannot be President of Nigeria.

Same with Atiku

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Thread For Saraki 2019 by Metroescobar: 3:59pm On Dec 10, 2016
saraki2019:
if you believe in saraki candidacy for 2019 kindly join the movement by using the
#youngblood2019

So you are still smoking Crack and drinking fermented rats piss? Look at what it has done to your choices in life?

Sanu!

4 Likes

Re: Thread For Saraki 2019 by Stalwert: 4:16pm On Dec 10, 2016
nairalanders please lets support the most successful criminal in Nigerian politics biko grin

1 Like

Re: Thread For Saraki 2019 by okikiosibodu(m): 4:28pm On Dec 10, 2016

Re: Thread For Saraki 2019 by JoeBlocks(m): 4:33pm On Dec 10, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:

Same with Atiku
What makes you so sure?

2 Likes

Re: Thread For Saraki 2019 by Atiku2019: 4:34pm On Dec 10, 2016
saraki2019:
#youngblood2019

grin grin

1 Like

Re: Thread For Saraki 2019 by doctokwus: 4:43pm On Dec 10, 2016
Ordinarily this wud av been dismissed as one of the funniest jokes of the yr.
But this is a classic symptom of a failure of the PMB presidency that one of the worst criminals the 1999 return to democracy has produced,has ambitions to rule us and return us back to the era of the locusts,that we thought was over,but which we are finding out,was just a change in the species of locusts,that ravaged d land.
Nothing is impossible in Nigeria,no matter how absurd,absolutely nothing.

1 Like

Re: Thread For Saraki 2019 by saraki2019(m): 5:16pm On Dec 10, 2016
doctokwus:
Ordinarily this wud av been dismissed as one of the funniest jokes of the yr.
But this is a classic symptom of a failure of the PMB presidency that one of the worst criminals the 1999 return to democracy has produced,has ambitions to rule us and return us back to the era of the locusts,that we thought was over,but which we are finding out,was just a change in the species of locusts,that ravaged d land.
Nothing is impossible in Nigeria,no matter how absurd,absolutely nothing.
saraki is only painted by apc as corrupt but God so kind they were exposed
Re: Thread For Saraki 2019 by Johnnyessence(m): 5:49pm On Dec 10, 2016
It is when you want to destroy bukola saraki politically that you will be envying him everywhere. Bukola is not the type of politician one should follow. He's a thief a betrayer and a corrupt politician that doesn't care about his people. Go to kwara state and see the rate of corruption going on there. During his tenure he embezzle the state treasury. Infact he didn't return the change back to the government account. Bukola thinks he's smart not knowing he will see his waterloo. Bukola doesn't have any good record in kwara state politics. The record he has is the corruption case hanging on his neck.

1 Like

Re: Thread For Saraki 2019 by otukpo(f): 5:57pm On Dec 10, 2016
Una never tire for all these old politicians?
Re: Thread For Saraki 2019 by saraki2019(m): 8:18pm On Dec 10, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:

Same with Atiku
tonye or whatever, do know that your opinion does not count in nigerian politics?
Re: Thread For Saraki 2019 by sarrki(m): 8:28pm On Dec 10, 2016
saraki2019:
tonye or whatever, do know that your opinion does not count in nigerian politics?

What an elderly person see while lying down

younger ones can't see it even if they climb an iroko tree

2 Likes

Re: Thread For Saraki 2019 by saraki2019(m): 10:20pm On Dec 10, 2016
How Saraki’s Education Fund Changed Our Lives – Beneficiaries
http://leadership.ng/features/520864/sarakis-education-fund-changed-lives-beneficiaries
Re: Thread For Saraki 2019 by saraki2019(m): 10:24pm On Dec 10, 2016
How Saraki’s Education Fund Changed Our Lives – Beneficiaries
http://leadership.ng/features/520864/sarakis-education-fund-changed-lives-beneficiaries
In this piece, Abdullahi Olesin presents the testimonies of some persons who benefitted from the education fund set up by the Senate President, Bukola Saraki in his home state, Kwara.

When Oguntominiyi Esther (21) and Oguntominiyi Yemi (23) lost their father in 2004 and mother in 2008, their hope of having university education seemed dashed. Being from a poor home, they knew it was next to impossible for them to afford university education, and in this age when higher education appears to be everything, their future looked bleak.

But when all hope seemed lost, when the siblings had almost given up all dreams of entering the four walls of a university, succor came for them in 2013. Prior to that time, the Senate President; Dr Abubakar Bukola Saraki had pledged to use his pension as a former governor of Kwara State as educational endowment for the benefit of indigent students of Kwara origin.

Esther and Yemi from Share in Ifelodun local government area of the state were among the first set of indigent students to benefit from the Abubakar Bukola Saraki Student’s Foundation (ABSSF) scheme.

Today, Esther is a 300 level English/ Education student at the University of Ilorin while her brother, Yemi is a 400 level Civil Engineering student in the same university.

Since the commencement of the ABSSF scheme in 2013, over 400 indigent students had been awarded bursary and scholarship. The scheme had also obtained JAMB forms for about 5000 students.

At the official launching of the programme in 2014, Saraki had announced that 100 students would benefit from it annually.

A very elated Esther told her story: “It was in the year 2013 I was given a JAMB form free of charge by the Saraki Foundation. It paved the way for me to gain admission into the University of Ilorin. That year, there were four of us from my family seeking admission into the university. It was a great relief when JAMB forms were given to two of us in my family by the Saraki Foundation. Before this gesture, we could not get assistance from anyone.

“They did not only give us the forms they also organized tutorials for us for six weeks and fed us throughout the period. I sat for the examination, scored 206 points and gained admission into the University of Ilorin that same year. Upon a special request, Saraki also paid our tuition fees in 2013.”

She explained that there was no way she would have attended a university without the support of the ABSSF. Although Esther is fulfilling her dream, she is aware that there are many indigent students who also require support. “I want to plead with the senate president to continue with the scholarship programme and if possible expand it so that other indigent students like us can have access to quality education,” she said.

Although two members of her family have benefited from the Saraki Foundation, one of her siblings could not go further because of lack of funds. “We are a family of three children-two male and one female. Our sibling just completed his National Diploma programme. He could not go to the university because of financial constraint. That’s why I plead with Senate President to graciously consider expanding the scope of the foundation,” said.

Like his sister, Yemi is full of praise for the Saraki Foundation. His story: “I completed my secondary education in 2009 while my sister completed hers’ in 2011.Between 2011 and 2013 my sister had to go and learn a trade -fashion design-because there was no money to sponsor her higher education. Until the Foundation intervened and changed our story. So, we thank Saraki for his assistance which has made our dream of having university education a reality”.

Umar Aliyu Ayinla (43) is another beneficiary of the Abubakar Bukola Saraki students Foundation. A 400 level student of Political Science from the University of Ilorin, Ayinla’s JAMB form was paid for by the foundation.

“It was a dream come true,” he recalled. “I had earlier obtained HND (Accounting) in 1998 at the Kwara state Polytechnic, Ilorin but because of the dichotomy in HND and Degree certificates I decided to further my education. I saw it as a challenge to have a degree, so when the issue of ABSSF free JAMB programme was launched in 2013 I had the opportunity of not only having the free form but also benefited from the coaching classes which aided my performance during the examination.

“Though I am a teacher at junior secondary school level, I could not afford the form because of the prevailing economic situation and family commitments. I am from Ori-oko in Ilorin west LGA and married with four children. I want to thank Saraki for his kind gesture but like Oliver Twist I want to plead with him to pay the tuition fees of those that got admission into the university through the scheme as he has done for some Law School students”.
Re: Thread For Saraki 2019 by Qmerit(m): 11:53pm On Dec 10, 2016
saraki2019:
[s]How Saraki’s Education Fund Changed Our Lives – Beneficiaries
In this piece, Abdullahi Olesin presents the testimonies of some persons who benefitted from the education fund set up by the Senate President, Bukola Saraki in his home state, Kwara.

When Oguntominiyi Esther (21) and Oguntominiyi Yemi (23) lost their father in 2004 and mother in 2008, their hope of having university education seemed dashed. Being from a poor home, they knew it was next to impossible for them to afford university education, and in this age when higher education appears to be everything, their future looked bleak.

But when all hope seemed lost, when the siblings had almost given up all dreams of entering the four walls of a university, succor came for them in 2013. Prior to that time, the Senate President; Dr Abubakar Bukola Saraki had pledged to use his pension as a former governor of Kwara State as educational endowment for the benefit of indigent students of Kwara origin.

Esther and Yemi from Share in Ifelodun local government area of the state were among the first set of indigent students to benefit from the Abubakar Bukola Saraki Student’s Foundation (ABSSF) scheme.

Today, Esther is a 300 level English/ Education student at the University of Ilorin while her brother, Yemi is a 400 level Civil Engineering student in the same university.

Since the commencement of the ABSSF scheme in 2013, over 400 indigent students had been awarded bursary and scholarship. The scheme had also obtained JAMB forms for about 5000 students.

At the official launching of the programme in 2014, Saraki had announced that 100 students would benefit from it annually.

A very elated Esther told her story: “It was in the year 2013 I was given a JAMB form free of charge by the Saraki Foundation. It paved the way for me to gain admission into the University of Ilorin. That year, there were four of us from my family seeking admission into the university. It was a great relief when JAMB forms were given to two of us in my family by the Saraki Foundation. Before this gesture, we could not get assistance from anyone.

“They did not only give us the forms they also organized tutorials for us for six weeks and fed us throughout the period. I sat for the examination, scored 206 points and gained admission into the University of Ilorin that same year. Upon a special request, Saraki also paid our tuition fees in 2013.”

She explained that there was no way she would have attended a university without the support of the ABSSF. Although Esther is fulfilling her dream, she is aware that there are many indigent students who also require support. “I want to plead with the senate president to continue with the scholarship programme and if possible expand it so that other indigent students like us can have access to quality education,” she said.

Although two members of her family have benefited from the Saraki Foundation, one of her siblings could not go further because of lack of funds. “We are a family of three children-two male and one female. Our sibling just completed his National Diploma programme. He could not go to the university because of financial constraint. That’s why I plead with Senate President to graciously consider expanding the scope of the foundation,” said.

Like his sister, Yemi is full of praise for the Saraki Foundation. His story: “I completed my secondary education in 2009 while my sister completed hers’ in 2011.Between 2011 and 2013 my sister had to go and learn a trade -fashion design-because there was no money to sponsor her higher education. Until the Foundation intervened and changed our story. So, we thank Saraki for his assistance which has made our dream of having university education a reality”.

Umar Aliyu Ayinla (43) is another beneficiary of the Abubakar Bukola Saraki students Foundation. A 400 level student of Political Science from the University of Ilorin, Ayinla’s JAMB form was paid for by the foundation.

“It was a dream come true,” he recalled. “I had earlier obtained HND (Accounting) in 1998 at the Kwara state Polytechnic, Ilorin but because of the dichotomy in HND and Degree certificates I decided to further my education. I saw it as a challenge to have a degree, so when the issue of ABSSF free JAMB programme was launched in 2013 I had the opportunity of not only having the free form but also benefited from the coaching classes which aided my performance during the examination.

“Though I am a teacher at junior secondary school level, I could not afford the form because of the prevailing economic situation and family commitments. I am from Ori-oko in Ilorin west LGA and married with four children. I want to thank Saraki for his kind gesture but like Oliver Twist I want to plead with him to pay the tuition fees of those that got admission into the university through the scheme as he has done for some Law School students”.
[/s]

Stole a state/Nation, then trained 10...Clap for ur stupidity

2 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (Reply)

EFCC Seizes 12 Properties From Former Minister, Mohammed, Son / MASSOB To Trump: Save Biafrans From Mass Killing, Intimidation / Meet Aisha Bakari A Brave Volunteer Fighting Againts Boko Haram (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.