Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,156 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:54 AM

Thinking Of A Suitable Christmas Vacation? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Thinking Of A Suitable Christmas Vacation? (524 Views)

I Saw These On My Nokia X5 And I'm Thinking Of Uninstalling Them (pics) / Infinix XOS 4 Honey Bee: A Self Thinking OS With 12 New Features / Please Help Me Choose A Suitable Power Bank (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Thinking Of A Suitable Christmas Vacation? by nynyola123: 4:02pm On Dec 10, 2016
If you've been thinking or not as the case may be of a Christmas vacation for this festive season and it doesn't seem possible because the recession and of course the exchange rate in Nigeria. You have an opportunity at your fingertips.
So here's the gist, when you buy an infinix zero or zero+, you stand the chance to win an all expense paid shopping trip to dubai.
note: not only do you get a Christmas vacation, you also get to flaunt a new phone with a smart shooter for taking pictures smiley smiley
What's your say on this and if you decide to go for it, where in Dubai will you visit?

1 Like

Re: Thinking Of A Suitable Christmas Vacation? by BrownShawty(f): 4:51pm On Dec 10, 2016
But how's this possible??how can one win the stuff,after buying the phone what next?
Re: Thinking Of A Suitable Christmas Vacation? by nynyola123: 12:23am On Dec 13, 2016
BrownShawty:
But how's this possible??how can one win the stuff,after buying the phone what next?
When you buy the phone, you get a raffle ticket which qualifies you for a raffle draw and four people will be randomly selected
Re: Thinking Of A Suitable Christmas Vacation? by olo2phemmy: 10:59am On Dec 13, 2016
All expenses paid? Seems like a good idea
Re: Thinking Of A Suitable Christmas Vacation? by nynyola123: 3:46am On Dec 14, 2016
olo2phemmy:
All expenses paid? Seems like a good idea
Of course it is...

(1) (Reply)

How To Delete Yourself From The Internet With This Website / Help Me Phone Gurus / Iphone 7 And 7 Plus Cases By Louis Vuitton Start At $1,180 And Go Up To $5,500

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.