Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,117 members, 7,818,332 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:57 PM

Send Me Your Precious Business Ideas - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Send Me Your Precious Business Ideas (1796 Views)

25 Small Scale Business Ideas In Nigeria / Can Someone Here Send Me Step By Step Manual On Export And Import / Please Kindly Send Me A Comprehensive And Updated Import Prohibition List. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Send Me Your Precious Business Ideas by 8oracle(m): 4:36pm On Jan 09, 2007
Are You selfless? Creative?,Inventive?,Committed To Ones Cause,Ready to Suffer some discomfort? Are You A Longterm planner?,Have Bright Ideas?
This is not the small and meduim scale enterprises bank stuff.Your project will be sponsored by an international human agency if approved,You have little or no money to put forward.

Hence you re required to develop,invent,create,and draw up ideas that can help the rural dwellers any where in Nigeria in areas of sustainable energy,communication,health,micro industries,education,girls and women empowerment, etc

Do you have a business plan ready for such?  need seed money and equipments? it can be soft loan or loanless depending how far your ideas can go to a large extent in imparting quality life and curtail urban drift from such areas.

Foremost condition NO 1,You re required to move into the communities and live where your ideas will be implemented.
2 You only need to gve your email address in reply to this topic.So as to receive the business plan document for you to honestly fill,NOTE ALL CLAIMS IN YOUR BUSINESS PLAN MUST BE SCRUTINIZED AND INVESTIGATED TO THE LAST LETTER.
Re: Send Me Your Precious Business Ideas by tEsLim(m): 6:21pm On Jan 09, 2007
You wan collect my idea go resubmit am to UNICEF head project financing and supervision to African Nations, because you get leg grin
Re: Send Me Your Precious Business Ideas by 8oracle(m): 11:06pm On Jan 09, 2007
tEsLim: Alausa is not FAR from Ikorodu, and Aso Rock is five to six hours drive from Jibowu,it can be more if u re a molue addict, i presume wink
Please will your ideas to me,for collect when you die,your having and hoarding them now u re alive will benefit no one
Thanks for that compliment, i got not only long leggs,leaping ones like stags
Re: Send Me Your Precious Business Ideas by anizzle(m): 11:51pm On Jan 09, 2007
hmmm, makes sense
effionganiekan@yahoo.com
send me 1
Re: Send Me Your Precious Business Ideas by pucho(m): 12:20pm On Jan 11, 2007
i'm interested shundiggs@yahoo.com
Re: Send Me Your Precious Business Ideas by gdi(m): 11:30am On Jan 12, 2007
gdi_samson[a]yahoo.com am intrested
Re: Send Me Your Precious Business Ideas by ruffbob(m): 2:31pm On Jan 12, 2007
well is what a trial
mine is bob4love2000@yahoo.com
Re: Send Me Your Precious Business Ideas by kelly4life: 3:20pm On Jan 12, 2007
Alright.
Re: Send Me Your Precious Business Ideas by Emmyz: 5:35pm On Jan 12, 2007
i hope this is real
jeffry_jones@yahoo.com
Re: Send Me Your Precious Business Ideas by ndbest(m): 3:23pm On Jan 16, 2007
me too, ndbest747@yahoo.co.uk
Re: Send Me Your Precious Business Ideas by babazak(m): 3:34am On Jan 17, 2007
i am interested my email add is babazak70@yahoo.com
Re: Send Me Your Precious Business Ideas by nospetco(f): 7:42pm On Jan 22, 2007
GOOD DAY, PLS I AM ALSO INTERESTED, U CAN REACH ME ON tanitoluwami@aol.co.uk

Thanks
Re: Send Me Your Precious Business Ideas by poske(m): 6:50am On Jan 23, 2007
It sounds a bit daft! why are you guys giving your email without listing out the ideas, how will he/she know which one to choose or do you think he is starving of emails.

Bros, i will discuss with you first if you are interested then i will forward my email.

(1) Power problems is the no 1 cause of problems in underdeveloped world if we solve this problem we solve 40-60% of the problem without power you can't run machines so we need to start here. Okay the idea is for sollar panels that work, the deal is this if the farmer brings 100bags of corn we give them 1 panel that can run basic things, if they bring 5 goats we give them another panel that can run slightly bigger. 1 cow much bigger.
so with this they can start living well and increase their productivity.

(2) Dumb a major factory right in the middle of these villages that will produce anything like clothes e.g bangladesh were loads of women are hired.

(3) Realease micro loans for farmers or women who are looking to expand their business

(4) Identify cashcrops that could be exported bring in equipment like tractors employ a lot of people that will assist in the harvesting and production of the cashcrop.

SO MANY MORE IDEAS I WONDER WHY YOU ARE ASKING I HOPE YOU ENJOY MY DONATION wink
Re: Send Me Your Precious Business Ideas by 8oracle(m): 1:18pm On Jan 23, 2007
poske:

It sounds a bit daft! why are you guys giving your email without listing out the ideas, how will he/she know which one to choose or do you think he is starving of emails.

Bros, i will discuss with you first if you are interested then i will forward my email.

(1) Power problems is the no 1 cause of problems in underdeveloped world if we solve this problem we solve 40-60% of the problem without power you can't run machines so we need to start here. Okay the idea is for sollar panels that work, the deal is this if the farmer brings 100bags of corn we give them 1 panel that can run basic things, if they bring 5 goats we give them another panel that can run slightly bigger. 1 cow much bigger.
so with this they can start living well and increase their productivity.

(2) Dumb a major factory right in the middle of these villages that will produce anything like clothes e.g bangladesh were loads of women are hired.

(3) Realease micro loans for farmers or women who are looking to expand their business

(4) Identify cashcrops that could be exported bring in equipment like tractors employ a lot of people that will assist in the harvesting and production of the cashcrop.

SO MANY MORE IDEAS I WONDER WHY YOU ARE ASKING I HOPE YOU ENJOY MY DONATION wink

Thanks in a million for your suggestion and ideas you put forward, As to you above suggestion on solar panel provision for their immediate electricity need, by subsidy, low payment schedule, etc to the rural poor in remote Nigeria towns seeing that why these remote areas re denied electricity is due high cost of heavy power draft system, but delivering this pocket ready to use easily installed, We re blessed with abundant Sunlight all year round.

During the month of May 2002, I presented a public bill to the national assembly and it was presented and read on floor of the assembly, Naaba Ghali era
nothing came out of it, a copy was deposited in the office of Minister of Economic Matters by then Chief Vincent Ogbulafor. it got stuck.
But what Naaba Ghali told me still ring like bells, to Quote him, "My Good friend Will those in our government who eat from inefficeint NEPA agree?.

An example of all this creative idea is all about is this, read the story below,

For example, a local village in Ugandan where atleast they have access to gsm network, but electricity supply to this village as good as none, does this sound familiar?

Hence the most pressing need and headache is the constant cell battery running low or dead for most of the time, the only charging point is a local barber shop, though the barber been not a philantropist, he charge exorbitantly for such service few can afford that.

But that, soon change when an inquisitive mind of a young man change all that, by using is father's old byciycle dynamo that supplies light to the cycle head lamp, to charge his Nokia phone.Today when family members call their loved ones in htis village, You no longer hear "this number is not available"

Pronto it spread like wide fire, today such idea is known in most part of Uganda as Ride and Charge, good for exercise too.

The agency got interested and fund this project, by adding a renewable generator,laptops and other basic equipments can have their life back
Re: Send Me Your Precious Business Ideas by pallegrino(m): 3:15pm On Jan 23, 2007
hi you could send it to my box
pius314@yahoo.co.uk
i guess i should give it a trial.
Re: Send Me Your Precious Business Ideas by Shanikay(m): 5:15pm On Jan 24, 2007
Am intrestd. ssanumy@yahoo.com
Re: Send Me Your Precious Business Ideas by poske(m): 3:43am On Jan 25, 2007
Okay thanks you have seen my ideas these things can always be refined to tailor fit the exact community in focus

I look forward to working with you on this here is my email: onekfinance@yahoo.com

Thanks
Poske
Re: Send Me Your Precious Business Ideas by Hotdapps(m): 3:22pm On Jan 25, 2007
Interested please !!!!!!
Dadetomi@yahoo.co.uk
Re: Send Me Your Precious Business Ideas by bambo2: 5:37pm On Jan 25, 2007
HI GUYS,

GOOD STUFF. I THINK DEVELOPMENT SHOULD REALLY START INWARDLY FROM RURAL TO URBAN AREA.

ANOTHER MEANS OF EMPOWERING THE RURAL DWELLERE IS TO GIVE THEM FINANCIAL/INVESTMENT EDUCATION ON HOW TO IMPROVE AND EXPAND THEIR LOCAL BUSINESS, BE IT FISH FARMING, GARI PRODUCTION ETC. THEY WILL BE ORGANISED INTO DIFFERENT SECTOR AND BE EDUCATED ON HOW TO MARKET THEIR GOODS PROFITABLY, SIMPLE BOOK KEEPING, BANKING OPERATION WITH A VIEW TO GETTING A GROUP LOAN.

WITH THIS FINNACIAL/BUSINESS EDUCATION, THE RURAL GARI MAKER WILL KNOW THAT IF HE OR SHE ADDS LITTLE PACKING TO THE FINAL PRODUCT (GARRI) HE/SHE WILL GET MORE MONEY ON THE STUFF AND PENETRATE MORE URBAN MARKET- MARKET EXPANSION

IF THE FISH SELLER IN EPE KNOWS MORE ABOUT THE PRICING DYNAMICS OF THE FISH MARKET IN HIS NEIGBHOURING VILLAGE HE WILL BE ABLE TO PRICE HIS FISH PROFITABLY. WITH BETTER KNOWLEDGE AND IBFORMATION THE RURAL BUSINESS WILL BECOME MORE COMPETITIVE AND PROFITABLE. IT IS SAID "MY PEOPLE PERISH EECAUSE OF LACK OF KWONLEDGE".

I BELEIVE WITH FINANCIAL/INVESTMENT EDUCATION THE STANDARD OF LIVING OF THE RURAL DWELLER WILL IMPROVE DRAMATICALLY

THANKS
Re: Send Me Your Precious Business Ideas by 8oracle(m): 2:38pm On Jan 26, 2007
Whenever i browse through jobs and carreer section of Nairaland my heart bleds, It beats my hearts sorrowfully reading posting where graduates of electrical/electronics engineers re seeking for employment in God knows where firms, When within their brain and on the palm of their hands Million and millions of naira re wasting away, because they dont want to think, think and think inwardly to discover the power inside them.

Let me make it clear our able president during one of his public appearance have told all and sundry that you went to university do not translate or mean you re going to be gainfully employed or employed at all.

Now am given away for free a business idea that can fetch and will fetch money to all hard thinking brain, but for the lazy one I COMMAND WAKE UP THE SIEGE IS OVER.

NO 1 MOBILE PHONE ON THE GO RECHARGING SYSTEM DEPLOYED ON MOTORCYCLES OR POPULAR CALLED "OKADA"

Let me help a bit, motorcycle battery is rated @12volts DC, with retifiers and stepdown auto transformer encased in a container, which can step this 12volts down to 3.2, 3.4, 4.17 dc depending on the cellfone, probably Nokia fone gets recharged, IMAGINE DEPLOYING THIS SMALL ACCESSORY ON OVER 25MILLION MOTORCYCLES IN NIGERIA AT A COST OF N200 each, use your brain and calculator to add up, what do you get? Even if you re not an electrical/electronics technician or engineer,or a physictist liase with One and be on the move.WAKE UP OH NIGERIA ENGINEERS/TECHNOLOGIST.

See You On the Ladder of Success, But remember those who you saw on your way up. Read My Quote at the end of this post,it one of inner strength that keeps me going

If you cant market it, I standing by to teach you Guerilla Marketing Tactics that when applied to a would be customer finds it difficult to say no.

Business Idea Number Two will be coming shortly.
Re: Send Me Your Precious Business Ideas by nuggard(m): 3:50pm On Jan 26, 2007
choppthefrigginmoney@yahoobhoys.don.com
Re: Send Me Your Precious Business Ideas by stjames(m): 11:02am On Jan 27, 2007
i,m highly intrested, send me one . megalikn06consult@yahoo.com
Re: Send Me Your Precious Business Ideas by amaratex: 1:43pm On Jun 10, 2007
i'm also interested deluxe4life2003@yahoo.com
Re: Send Me Your Precious Business Ideas by SOJ(m): 4:19pm On Jun 10, 2007
Hmmm, this is getting serious! Mail me: sojiayoade@yahoo.com
Re: Send Me Your Precious Business Ideas by denex: 8:45pm On Jun 10, 2007
Lemme have a try. Am always thinking up lofty ideas.

nexbestthing@yahoo.com
Re: Send Me Your Precious Business Ideas by xploits777(m): 2:17am On Jun 11, 2007
8oracle you can have my email too, I'm interested: exploits777@yahoo.co.uk
Thanks
Re: Send Me Your Precious Business Ideas by usmany: 9:06am On Jun 11, 2007
I would have love to have it too, but let me see how it wil go with others that requested.

cheers
Re: Send Me Your Precious Business Ideas by kliverpool(m): 9:28am On Jun 11, 2007
adegboyeok@yahoo.com
Re: Send Me Your Precious Business Ideas by mandi: 6:51pm On Jun 11, 2007
How about a booth that provides solar power cell phone charging for a fee. I came across these:

http://www.ecrater.com/product.php?pid=822311

http://www.unbeatablesale.com/mrtm919.html?utm_source=froogle&utm_medium=cpc&utm_term=MRTM919

There are many more high end stand alone solar powered cell phone chargers online. Google for more.
Re: Send Me Your Precious Business Ideas by 8oracle(m): 12:26pm On Jun 12, 2007
I am glad to be back to this thread, but it's a little bit a dissapointment that most person i sent the living idea document ,none have be able to fill and return same.
I believe that real thinker need not one to prepare the pudding for them.
The basic fact remains that huge idea exists in everyone of us,but mining such ideas becomes an elephantine obstacle
Re: Send Me Your Precious Business Ideas by Seun(m): 2:04pm On Jun 13, 2007
The diligence to turn ideas into reality is what separates the consistently successful and everyone else.
Re: Send Me Your Precious Business Ideas by 8oracle(m): 12:38pm On Jun 14, 2007
@seun, My dear compatriot, you hit the bull by the eye. Ideas are they exclusive reserve for leaders, even here at nairaland their re cool kobo to be made, what i found out is most we nigerians don't want to get dirt, or walk the street.
I worked on a business idea i got from this forum, and started such with N15,000, hit the street, throw away insults that may arise therefrom, today that N15,000 has got nice pile of brothers and kip growing.
All to it re focus, prudence, thrifty, ready to work more hours, express gratitude to God always no matter how much came in a day.

(1) (Reply)

Am In Need Of Reputable Logistic Firms in Nigeria (all 36 States Are Invited) / ... / Anyone Can Withdraw Money Without Knowing Your ATM PIN

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.