Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,663 members, 7,809,512 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:43 AM

Misfit - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Misfit (839 Views)

Ijeoma Grace Agu Stars In ‘misfit’- November 2013! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Misfit by Fuup(m): 12:25am On Nov 13, 2009
Here's a new series on E4,every Thursday night,10pm, below is the synopsis

Misfits follows five outsiders on community service who get struck by a flash storm and lumbered with special powers.

Hard as nails Kelly (Lauren Socha) can suddenly hear people’s thoughts, shamed sporting hero Curtis (Nathan Stewart Jarrett) discovers he has the ability to turn back time when he regrets something, and party girl Alisha (Antonia Thomas) can send people into a sexual frenzy when they touch her skin. Even painfully shy Simon (Iwan Rheon) can make himself invisible when he feels he’s being ignored, which makes it all the more hard to swallow for smart aleck Nathan (Robert Sheehan), who seems to have been unaffected, much to his dismay.

Unlike their more conventional counterparts, our misfits don’t swap their ankle tags and mobile phones for capes and tights. Instead, they discover what a pain in the arse life can be when you’re stuck with a super power you didn’t want.

Re: Misfit by mohawkchic(f): 2:24am On Nov 13, 2009
[size=13pt]~Worth Watching? undecided[/size]
Re: Misfit by mohawkchic(f): 2:28am On Nov 13, 2009
[size=13pt]~Aaah!Just read this on FF thread. . . I'll check it out. . .[/size]

F u up:

Did you see Misfit Tonight?
I'll try and start a Thread for it,Looks pretty good.
Re: Misfit by Fuup(m): 5:13pm On Nov 19, 2009
Have you seen it?
Can't wait to get off work and watch the second episode,
Re: Misfit by Fuup(m): 7:22pm On Nov 21, 2009
mohawkchic:

[size=13pt]~Aaah!Just read this on FF thread. . . I'll check it out. . .[/size]

Did you?
Re: Misfit by mohawkchic(f): 3:37am On Dec 01, 2009
[size=13pt] ~I did actually. . Was such a drag watching the first two episodes. . . Erh It's a Thumbs down for me!

~The bit where the boy was shagging the granny was funny tho. . . grin
[/size]
Re: Misfit by Fuup(m): 12:59pm On Dec 01, 2009
mohawkchic:

[size=13pt] ~I did actually. . Was such a drag watching the first two episodes. . . Erh It's a Thumbs down for me!

~The bit where the boy was shagging the granny was funny tho. . . grin
[/size]

Drag? Seems you're stuck with U.S style series,
It's proper British flavour & version of Heroes and i love it b'cos of the humour,
It's funny and some of the actors are brilliant,like the chav and the talkative, lol
Re: Misfit by mohawkchic(f): 6:10am On Dec 02, 2009
[size=13pt]~Guilty as charged!

~There's just a handful of British Series that arent boring truth be told-however I have a few favs. on BBC1,ITV,Channel 4. . .but i suppose they are more centred on Crime/Drama

~I have watched much more boring British series. .for some reason i just didnt get the knack of Misfits!
[/size]
Re: Misfit by Fuup(m): 11:58am On Dec 02, 2009
Fair enough, I always enjoy British humour more,
I think they original compared to U.S,
Give the show 2 more episodes and decide,deal?
Re: Misfit by Nobody: 9:59pm On Dec 03, 2009
Lmao, I love it! cheesy

Who's your favourite character? cheesy
Re: Misfit by Nobody: 6:38pm On Dec 08, 2009
Nathan is actually doing it for me cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Watch Live-football And Others For Free / Nigerian idol is Here! / Ini Edo And Emem Isong To Premiere Movie In Akwa Ibom, Sept 24

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.