Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,903 members, 7,817,677 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:01 PM

Rivers: APC Govt Using Army, SARS Personnel To Hijack Election Materials – Wike - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rivers: APC Govt Using Army, SARS Personnel To Hijack Election Materials – Wike (26793 Views)

Ekiti Election: Fayemi Accuses INEC Of Giving PDP Election Materials / Ekiti Guber: Police Storm Printing Press For Fake Ekiti Election Materials / Rivers Rerun: Nwaogu Of PDP Caught Giving Orders To Hijack Ballot Box - PremiumT (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rivers: APC Govt Using Army, SARS Personnel To Hijack Election Materials – Wike by ijebuloaded(m): 10:19pm On Dec 10, 2016
Pidgin2:

Not surprising, coming from someone living in Ijegun land yet speaking nonsense, go and call him a mad man in Port Harcourt and see if you will not be on admission in a hospital afterwards

i dont argue wiv "F" ..i respect dem so much..... so #FreeYaSelf
Re: Rivers: APC Govt Using Army, SARS Personnel To Hijack Election Materials – Wike by danot1030: 10:21pm On Dec 10, 2016
Olukat:

Having a mega rally with 11 governors, 3 minister, IG of police and 4 DIG's, 23000 or more police personnel and troops of soldiers etc
for just Federal and partially state legislators election is MADNESS
I see danger in 2019
You may not see it cos you are pained and ready to tear down Rivers state just to get at Wike
Sure we must get at wicked Wike, no hiding place for him.

1 Like

Re: Rivers: APC Govt Using Army, SARS Personnel To Hijack Election Materials – Wike by basybasy: 10:23pm On Dec 10, 2016
jcross19:
Nigeria!!!!!! You have failed your children. Most people commenting on this thread are from fail home, evil family, unsettled family, immoral family and demonic parents because they are here supporting this evil happening on river state . No one his or her life worth killing for this crooks and devils that are parading themselves as our leaders.
ure mad ! Nairaland suppose block u in dis forum. I kno dat u dnt come frm a good home.
Re: Rivers: APC Govt Using Army, SARS Personnel To Hijack Election Materials – Wike by AfroKnight: 10:23pm On Dec 10, 2016
basybasy:
may God bless u
Amen. Thanks. grin
Re: Rivers: APC Govt Using Army, SARS Personnel To Hijack Election Materials – Wike by Nobody: 10:25pm On Dec 10, 2016
I hate the antics of these politicians, that's how the other day pdp tweeted fake rigging pics accusing APC.
Real Madrid dey lose and e just dey vex me.
Re: Rivers: APC Govt Using Army, SARS Personnel To Hijack Election Materials – Wike by basybasy: 10:30pm On Dec 10, 2016
kahal29:
Hahaha.... See how time flies
wike, u dnt need to condem d security agencies. They are mad dogs. De take orders frm d party in power wc u did in jonathan's era. Why are u cryn?

2 Likes

Re: Rivers: APC Govt Using Army, SARS Personnel To Hijack Election Materials – Wike by Niseamaka(m): 10:34pm On Dec 10, 2016
odiks:
Wike na you be this.... Kai No condition is permanent....

What goes around, comes around. It's pay back time for Wike, he's at the receiving end of what he did to Amaechi with federal might. The haunter is now the haunted.
Re: Rivers: APC Govt Using Army, SARS Personnel To Hijack Election Materials – Wike by Ikpewe: 10:39pm On Dec 10, 2016
God bless you.
amaechi1:

The same anarchy we saw in 2015 and heaven did not fall. Rather, the supreme court gave nigerians the license to use violet to win an election.
Re: Rivers: APC Govt Using Army, SARS Personnel To Hijack Election Materials – Wike by mikehenrymp2(m): 10:39pm On Dec 10, 2016
basybasy:
shut ur dirty mouth.what do u kno abt politics?

Ur approach, not surprise though...I dnt engage with so low IQs but then again you enjoy ur wonderful life being dumb
Re: Rivers: APC Govt Using Army, SARS Personnel To Hijack Election Materials – Wike by TOESL25(m): 10:44pm On Dec 10, 2016
CRYING MORETHAN THE BEREAVED...HE WHO SOWS THE WIND WILL SURELY REAP THE WHIRLWIND..#NAONLYWIKEWAKACOME?
Re: Rivers: APC Govt Using Army, SARS Personnel To Hijack Election Materials – Wike by tomzman: 11:18pm On Dec 10, 2016
chrisxxx:
All those abusing Wike know nothing about Rivers politics. I strongly believe they are not from Rivers State.
Wike is a grassroot politician. He needs no military to win election in Rivers State. He is so popular that people are willing to go all out to give him support.
If you think he rigged 2015 with the military why is it becoming difficult for Amaechi to do so effortlessly? Amaechi tried the first one he could not succeed. Second time same thing and this is the third time. Amaechi has always fan the ember of violence. He is well known.
No doubt Amaechi is a very popular politician and commands respect outside Rivers State. But in Rivers State anybody can win Amaechi in any political contest. He is bitterly hated along with anything he represents.
Please I'll like to know Amaechi's offence to deserve such bitter hatred from his own people.
Re: Rivers: APC Govt Using Army, SARS Personnel To Hijack Election Materials – Wike by jcross19: 11:21pm On Dec 10, 2016
notoriousbabe:
oga your English na aba made o,stone full am. grin grin grin
I don't know!!!!!!!.
Re: Rivers: APC Govt Using Army, SARS Personnel To Hijack Election Materials – Wike by jcross19: 11:22pm On Dec 10, 2016
basybasy:
ure mad ! Nairaland suppose block u in dis forum. I kno dat u dnt come frm a good home.
I suppose to report you but I won't because this show home you come from.
Re: Rivers: APC Govt Using Army, SARS Personnel To Hijack Election Materials – Wike by Dare2Try(m): 11:38pm On Dec 10, 2016
No comment, while I continue watching the gullible and senseless youth
Re: Rivers: APC Govt Using Army, SARS Personnel To Hijack Election Materials – Wike by ogunboss: 11:39pm On Dec 10, 2016
chrisxxx:
All those abusing Wike know nothing about Rivers politics. I strongly believe they are not from Rivers State.
Wike is a grassroot politician. He needs no military to win election in Rivers State. He is so popular that people are willing to go all out to give him support.
If you think he rigged 2015 with the military why is it becoming difficult for Amaechi to do so effortlessly? Amaechi tried the first one he could not succeed. Second time same thing and this is the third time. Amaechi has always fan the ember of violence. He is well known.
No doubt Amaechi is a very popular politician and commands respect outside Rivers State. But in Rivers State anybody can win Amaechi in any political contest. He is bitterly hated along with anything he represents.
we understand. But we still remember how Amaechi was frustrated then too. He was locked out of government house. Oshiombole's plane was once grounded. APC's media office in Lagos was once torn apart by the DSS. All this during GEJ's tenure. So, its what this politicians do, Wike was once Amaechi's godson. Tomorrow, they might reconcile. The people I pity are the youths who allow the politicians to use them. They die and are forgotten and the gladiators move on
Re: Rivers: APC Govt Using Army, SARS Personnel To Hijack Election Materials – Wike by everozone: 11:39pm On Dec 10, 2016
Do APC members and supporters think?Their comments are very shallow and empty.
Re: Rivers: APC Govt Using Army, SARS Personnel To Hijack Election Materials – Wike by chrisxxx(m): 12:14am On Dec 11, 2016
tomzman:

Please I'll like to know Amaechi's offence to deserve such bitter hatred from his own people.
Bros to be frank his fight with Jonathan did not help.
Re: Rivers: APC Govt Using Army, SARS Personnel To Hijack Election Materials – Wike by chrisxxx(m): 12:16am On Dec 11, 2016
ogunboss:
we understand. But we still remember how Amaechi was frustrated then too. He was locked out of government house. Oshiombole's plane was once grounded. APC's media office in Lagos was once torn apart by the DSS. All this during GEJ's tenure. So, its what this politicians do, Wike was once Amaechi's godson. Tomorrow, they might reconcile. The people I pity are the youths who allow the politicians to use them. They die and are forgotten and the gladiators move on
Then APC would have used revenge and not change as their slogan.
Re: Rivers: APC Govt Using Army, SARS Personnel To Hijack Election Materials – Wike by benzems(m): 12:41am On Dec 11, 2016
Re: Rivers: APC Govt Using Army, SARS Personnel To Hijack Election Materials – Wike by odogwubiafra: 2:06am On Dec 11, 2016
seunmsg:
Oga Wike, it is too early to wail. APC is only using the same tricks they learn from Rivers PDP in 2015. You brought the entire federal might to defeat Amaechi in 2015, they are doing the same to you now as parade don change gear. Suck it up quietly and stop whining.

And in your almajirised understanding it is justified since PDP did same during their time? So where is the change they promised YOU, if we still go through what we went through under PDP?
Re: Rivers: APC Govt Using Army, SARS Personnel To Hijack Election Materials – Wike by freshboi88: 5:23am On Dec 11, 2016
odiks:

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/12/rivers-election-apc-govt-using-army-sars-personnel-hijack-election-materials-wike/

Infact let them use US Army, navy, seals, marine, swat, FBI, CIA, Mi5 join....... E go sweet me wella
Re: Rivers: APC Govt Using Army, SARS Personnel To Hijack Election Materials – Wike by Princewell2012(m): 5:37am On Dec 11, 2016
amaechi1:

The same anarchy we saw in 2015 and heaven did not fall. Rather, the supreme court gave nigerians the license to use violet to win an election.

Hmm but this is too bad, why is it not happening in other countries?
Re: Rivers: APC Govt Using Army, SARS Personnel To Hijack Election Materials – Wike by Princewell2012(m): 5:43am On Dec 11, 2016
ceeethru:
APC want to take over Rivers State by all means and i ask. "is it by force"? Isn't it obvious that the people want PDP and are comfortable with it

You just watch the day apc wins you will never hear about all this useless rerun again. That will be the end. They just need that state by force. And that's what the president want them to do.

But God pass them.

Good morning
Re: Rivers: APC Govt Using Army, SARS Personnel To Hijack Election Materials – Wike by infiniteboy(m): 5:48am On Dec 11, 2016
This is no more about pdp or apc guys,innocent citizens are dying for nothing please
Re: Rivers: APC Govt Using Army, SARS Personnel To Hijack Election Materials – Wike by Innoskysky: 5:56am On Dec 11, 2016
I pity this country. Ordinary house assembly election cool
Re: Rivers: APC Govt Using Army, SARS Personnel To Hijack Election Materials – Wike by HENRY940: 6:06am On Dec 11, 2016
Me I'm still waiting for the video he threatened to publish......

The there is the drone too, where is the pishure from it

Oga wike
Re: Rivers: APC Govt Using Army, SARS Personnel To Hijack Election Materials – Wike by gare(f): 6:41am On Dec 11, 2016
krendo:
Nigeria is descending into anarchy but people don't know it

This use of army and police and INEC to rig elections will lead to violent rebellion

Thanks my brother, I read people's comments and just laugh, which way are we going? Look at small Ghana just concluded an election without even one person being slapped, if PDF did same in 2015 is that the right thing to do? Is that the best way, we should try and move from that way of doing things, I expected APC government to do something different, not taking us backwards and we are here celebrating with them.

We have to move away from this way of doing things.
Re: Rivers: APC Govt Using Army, SARS Personnel To Hijack Election Materials – Wike by Justiceleague1: 6:43am On Dec 11, 2016
May God punish this apc monster..may He bring them down to shame.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Exclusive: How Atiku bribed Secondus With Intels Shares To Secure PDP Ticket / Yola Blast’s Dead Toll Hits 70, Poly Loses Four Students / President Buhari Meets Developers Of Lekki Deep Sea Port In Lagos (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.