Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,842 members, 7,828,070 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 11:24 PM

I'm Struggling With Alcohol Addiction - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I'm Struggling With Alcohol Addiction (1171 Views)

Pregnant Princess Shyngle: My Man In Jail, I'm Struggling. Nobody Supporting Me / I Should Have Been More Careful With Alcohol - Etinosa / Kiss Daniel Needs Rehab For Alcohol Addiction [PICS] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'm Struggling With Alcohol Addiction by Airforce1(m): 7:31pm On Dec 10, 2016
I started off my life the rough way

from drugs to women. Later i stepped up further to alcohol and puffing cigar.

I was lucky to get out of the strangle hold of drugs now this spirit of alcoholism wont go away.

tried so many times to quit but not easy.

I'm still in my 20's and scared this rough life could affect me sometime in future.

have you been able to conquer alcoholism?

how did you do it?
Re: I'm Struggling With Alcohol Addiction by bigFOOTcaveMAN(m): 7:36pm On Dec 10, 2016
A Psychiatrist will help you grin cheesy
Re: I'm Struggling With Alcohol Addiction by hungryboy(m): 7:40pm On Dec 10, 2016
Airhead1,

How can we confirm , that this is not one of your publicity stunts?,
Re: I'm Struggling With Alcohol Addiction by midolian(m): 7:40pm On Dec 10, 2016
Ds guy no dey tire? angry

The moment he feels his faceless fans hav forgotten about him, he comes up with one sympathetic story...A day will come when this guy will open a thread announcing his death. grin grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm Struggling With Alcohol Addiction by Airforce1(m): 7:43pm On Dec 10, 2016
midolian:
Ds guy no dey tire? angry

The moment he feels his faceless fans hav forgotten about him, he comes up with one sympathetic story.
lost

i can never be forgotten you broke hater.

i am Airforce1.
the face that run this place.
Re: I'm Struggling With Alcohol Addiction by midolian(m): 7:49pm On Dec 10, 2016
Airforce1:
lost

i can never be forgotten you broke hater.

i am Airforce1.
the face that run this place.
Fine buh...what will you be remembered for? ...your waaaahhhcccck songs?

Oh! I almst forgot..u play beta football than pobga..

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm Struggling With Alcohol Addiction by Airforce1(m): 7:51pm On Dec 10, 2016
midolian:
Fine buh...what will you be remembered for? ...your waaaahhhcccck songs? cheesy

maybe.

happy now?
Re: I'm Struggling With Alcohol Addiction by JoeBlocks(m): 7:54pm On Dec 10, 2016
WTF is wrong with this dude? First he opened a thread celebrating he's cured his drug addiction. Now he's opening a thread lamenting he's struggling with alcohol addiction, I mean, what the fuck_

Let's hope later next year we won't read him open a thread lamenting he's struggling with acute symptom of buffoonery. angry

8 Likes

Re: I'm Struggling With Alcohol Addiction by Raph01: 8:57pm On Dec 10, 2016
I mean, the 'End' is near... Who depriv'd diz guy of common sense sef??

1 Like

Re: I'm Struggling With Alcohol Addiction by Kyllahmc(m): 9:08pm On Dec 10, 2016
If you were really able to quit pills then what is alcohol?
I was addicted to so many sort of hard pills for many years... Trams,coda & ref... They ruined my life in so many ways... Was it the unbelievable ammount of money i wasted on those drugs over the years... Not less than #500 everythay... Was it the seizury, yes you heard me.. Seizury! i suffered countless seizury in public as a result of overdorsing... most people automatically labelled me an epileptic(it was embarrassing)
I was so dependent... I couldnt go 3 hours without sipping coda and popping few pills.. My whole life was orbiting around those drugs.
"got high got sober and then got high again"... Imagine bn high 24 hrs eachday... And expect it not to affect your everyday life,reasoning and activities..
Each time i tried to quit, the physical and psychological "withdrawal symptoms" came knocking real hard.. And its the worst feeling one can ever imagine! (only drug addicts know what im talking about)

but not untill last month... I woke up sober at around 4.30am 15th nov which was my birthday... I thought about how fvcked my whole life had been... How those pills were in control of my life... How i totally lost the connection between me and my family... I thought about all the mistakes and wrong decisions i have made..
I broke down in tears...
And then vowed it was really time to quit. I did some research online on how to quit opiate drugs.. And found an article which suggested "tapping"... So i immediately started tapping out... Reducing my dose to 10% every 5 days... Untill i finally got to 0%... Thats how i was able to quit... Tho i still exprenced some physical withdrawal sympthoms but it was short and weak... I still exprience the psychological withdrawal but it gets weaker and weaker eachday. I know no one asked me this but i felt i should share my exprience here... Nothing is imposible all you need is "will"

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm Struggling With Alcohol Addiction by kissGuys: 11:36pm On Dec 10, 2016
ask iffa priest...ode!!
Re: I'm Struggling With Alcohol Addiction by OKorowanta: 4:55am On Dec 11, 2016
What if he's actually saying the truth?
Forget about who this guy is even if u feel its publicity stunt.
Give advice to anybody around d world who is suffering from dis.
Let's learn from each other.
Which one be all dis curse curse.

1 Like

Re: I'm Struggling With Alcohol Addiction by McBrooklyn(m): 7:22am On Dec 11, 2016

Re: I'm Struggling With Alcohol Addiction by atilla(m): 11:14am On Dec 11, 2016
Airforce1:

I'm still in my 20's and scared this rough life could affect me sometime in future.

have you been able to conquer alcoholism?

how did you do it?

bro why do u think ur an alcoholic? is otbthe quantity or that u cant stop drinking
Re: I'm Struggling With Alcohol Addiction by Smellymouth: 11:18am On Dec 11, 2016
Hhmmm
Re: I'm Struggling With Alcohol Addiction by noah24(m): 11:23am On Dec 11, 2016
Drink very hot water b4 u go to bed.... Trust me... U ll tank me in d morning.
Re: I'm Struggling With Alcohol Addiction by Nobody: 2:09pm On Dec 11, 2016
Oo
Re: I'm Struggling With Alcohol Addiction by Nobody: 2:12pm On Dec 11, 2016
Never judge people especially when they're seeking help. It only takes a brave person to realize he needs assistance and seeks the help of others on issues beyond his control.
JoeBlocks:
WTF is wrong with this dude? First he opened a thread celebrating he's cured his drug addiction. Now he's opening a thread lamenting he's struggling with alcohol addiction, I mean, what the fuck_

Let's hope later next year we won't read him open a thread lamenting he's struggling with acute symptom of buffoonery. angry
Re: I'm Struggling With Alcohol Addiction by JoeBlocks(m): 2:56pm On Dec 11, 2016
Millerz:
Never judge people especially when they're seeking help. It only takes a brave person to realize he needs assistance and seeks the help of others on issues beyond his control.
K

(1) (Reply)

Governor Obiano Of Anambra Multi-million Naira Mansion In Festac Lagos / 'Wat A Lady Can Do,A Man Can Do It Beta':Nigerian Comedian Slay In Female Outfit / Checkout Justin Bieber's BEFORE And AFTER Hair STYLE (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.