Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,095 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:19 AM

How My Samsung Galaxy Exploded And Destroyed My Property Worth N2 Million’ - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How My Samsung Galaxy Exploded And Destroyed My Property Worth N2 Million’ (3641 Views)

Lightning Strike Destroyed My Newly Bought Tecno Pouvoir 2 / Twitter User Laments Over Exploded Samsung Phone / Exploded Infinix Hot 4 Confirmed Fake (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How My Samsung Galaxy Exploded And Destroyed My Property Worth N2 Million’ by gen2briz(m): 8:36pm On Dec 10, 2016
A bizarre incident that can better expressed with the saying, “Wonder shall never end” happened when the Samsung Galaxy phone belonging to one Rilwan A. Bello, a civil servant with the Federal Ministry of Education, exploded destroying his property in the house worth over N2 million.

The incidence which was said to have occurred around 7:30pm, on December 2, 2016 left Bello and his family, devastated.

According to Bello, I was charging my Samsung Galaxy, S6 Edge while lying on bed, with the Samsung Galaxy on the mattress

“Suddenly, I heard an explosion. Before I could say Jack Robinson, there was another blast. By the time recovered from shock of the blast, my S6 Edge with three other phones: Gionee, iPhone 4 and Nokia were all up in flame.

“I quickly dashed down stairs to get my fire extinguisher in the car, on reaching the car, I remembered I had forgotten to pick the car keys from the room.

“By the time I got back to the room, a cloud of thick smoke had envelope the room. I could not save any of my property for fear of my safety.”

Bello said, he lost properties worth more than a 2 million. Amongst the burnt items are: One MacBook retina display and ipads.

Bello said, he went to the Police station to report the incidence. “They promised to get back to me after contacting the fire service department. The Police later came to take the inventory of the damages.”

Bello who claimed to along with his civil service job, also helps his brother, Salihu Abdulkadir of Bluetooth Link Communications, located at Emab Plaza, Wuse, Abuja, manage his business.

Bello advised Samsung company to recall its other faulty products in Nigeria, just as it did, in Europe and America, when Galaxy Note 7 started exploding during charging.

“They should re-diagnosed all their phone products it should not be limited to Samsung Galaxy Note 7, alone. The lives of customers is of utmost importance.”

http://www.leadership.ng/news/563418/how-my-samsung-galaxy-exploded-and-destroyed-my-property-worth-n2-million

Re: How My Samsung Galaxy Exploded And Destroyed My Property Worth N2 Million’ by ClitRaider: 8:41pm On Dec 10, 2016
See room sef!

8 Likes

Re: How My Samsung Galaxy Exploded And Destroyed My Property Worth N2 Million’ by haywire07(m): 8:42pm On Dec 10, 2016
2million?
You think Samsung will refund u na him u hype d worth ...mehn...

7 Likes

Re: How My Samsung Galaxy Exploded And Destroyed My Property Worth N2 Million’ by JeffreyJamez(m): 8:43pm On Dec 10, 2016
ClitRaider:
See room sef!

You follow me see the room ba heheheheheh

4 Likes

Re: How My Samsung Galaxy Exploded And Destroyed My Property Worth N2 Million’ by lilmax(m): 8:46pm On Dec 10, 2016
2m in 10k room? grin

8 Likes

Re: How My Samsung Galaxy Exploded And Destroyed My Property Worth N2 Million’ by Sylar3333: 8:51pm On Dec 10, 2016
Lolzzzzzzz

1 Like

Re: How My Samsung Galaxy Exploded And Destroyed My Property Worth N2 Million’ by Gratefulsoul(m): 8:51pm On Dec 10, 2016
Just the clothes alone hanging in that room is worth more than 2million naira... lol

4 Likes

Re: How My Samsung Galaxy Exploded And Destroyed My Property Worth N2 Million’ by hotspec(m): 8:54pm On Dec 10, 2016
OP, upon how tech savvy u are, y on earth did u carry ur money to buy dt explosive called Galaxy. That crap has destroyed many things across d globe. Sorry for ur loss

1 Like

Re: How My Samsung Galaxy Exploded And Destroyed My Property Worth N2 Million’ by Scatterscatter(m): 9:04pm On Dec 10, 2016
Op why are you lying
Re: How My Samsung Galaxy Exploded And Destroyed My Property Worth N2 Million’ by bigtt76(f): 9:09pm On Dec 10, 2016
Shouldn't he have flung out the buying phone through the window or get water?

1 Like

Re: How My Samsung Galaxy Exploded And Destroyed My Property Worth N2 Million’ by ClitRaider: 9:09pm On Dec 10, 2016
JeffreyJamez:

You follow me see the room ba heheheheheh
He owns premium gadgets but he's living in a hellhole.
Dirty clothings, stinking hanger, rubbish room..
Some pple sef.
Smh.

2 Likes

Re: How My Samsung Galaxy Exploded And Destroyed My Property Worth N2 Million’ by Sleekydee(m): 9:09pm On Dec 10, 2016
I tire for op oh, plz can u kindly list the property worth 2m in dis room am seeing, sorry for ur property tho...
Re: How My Samsung Galaxy Exploded And Destroyed My Property Worth N2 Million’ by teepea(m): 9:10pm On Dec 10, 2016
This Land is NOT for sale.. Beware as trespassers will be shot and survivors will be shot again.
grin
Re: How My Samsung Galaxy Exploded And Destroyed My Property Worth N2 Million’ by ClitRaider: 9:12pm On Dec 10, 2016
lilmax:
2m in 10k room? grin
my dawg wouldn't stay in that room.

1 Like

Re: How My Samsung Galaxy Exploded And Destroyed My Property Worth N2 Million’ by Tjohnnay: 9:15pm On Dec 10, 2016
Dear bros

We will refund u ur money

cheesy
Re: How My Samsung Galaxy Exploded And Destroyed My Property Worth N2 Million’ by ClitRaider: 9:15pm On Dec 10, 2016
Scatterscatter:
Op why are you lying
He's an APC fan.

3 Likes

Re: How My Samsung Galaxy Exploded And Destroyed My Property Worth N2 Million’ by NCP: 9:31pm On Dec 10, 2016
Sorry Bros. Next time make you sef no sleep with candle light.

Once more, sorry for your loss occasioned by a careless candle light.
Re: How My Samsung Galaxy Exploded And Destroyed My Property Worth N2 Million’ by olahero(m): 10:00pm On Dec 10, 2016
END TIME FOR SAMSUNG, OTHERS BRAND WILL TAKE-OVER, HMMMN PERSON GO DEY FEAR OF USING SAMSUNG AIRCON. BY THE WAY, THIS NIGGA REALLY FUNNY OOO, POLICE STATION TO REPORT FIRE INCIDENT? THOUGH POLICE NA UR FRIEND ENEMY
Re: How My Samsung Galaxy Exploded And Destroyed My Property Worth N2 Million’ by Mujaheeeden: 10:15pm On Dec 10, 2016
That rooms local and poor for a 2million worth item owner to live in
Re: How My Samsung Galaxy Exploded And Destroyed My Property Worth N2 Million’ by JeffreyJamez(m): 10:19pm On Dec 10, 2016
ClitRaider:

Some pple sef.
Smh.

I just weak.... Maybe na G-boy lol

1 Like

Re: How My Samsung Galaxy Exploded And Destroyed My Property Worth N2 Million’ by willian10: 10:29pm On Dec 10, 2016
Someone is really sad, some guys are making jest of him, the room might be dirty, but at least, u guys should have seen the gadgets in der.
So what's funny

2 Likes

Re: How My Samsung Galaxy Exploded And Destroyed My Property Worth N2 Million’ by Sandydayziz(f): 10:32pm On Dec 10, 2016
2 wat?
Re: How My Samsung Galaxy Exploded And Destroyed My Property Worth N2 Million’ by Tallesty1(m): 11:22pm On Dec 10, 2016
These guys are indirectly selling sophisticated explosives to us.

1 Like

Re: How My Samsung Galaxy Exploded And Destroyed My Property Worth N2 Million’ by africandictator(m): 11:22pm On Dec 10, 2016
chai! eleyi gidi gan

I have an opinion that these samsung phones are probably for nuclear testing..
take heart man, but as you get money reach you no buy NoKIA torch ya fooolish..

runs out of thread...
Re: How My Samsung Galaxy Exploded And Destroyed My Property Worth N2 Million’ by piperson(m): 11:33pm On Dec 10, 2016
eyahh

sorry ooh

I have samsung S6 edge+ for sale

that's if u r interested

sorry for the damages sha

1 Like

Re: How My Samsung Galaxy Exploded And Destroyed My Property Worth N2 Million’ by deflover(m): 1:04am On Dec 11, 2016
rent in Abuja is not beans
it may look cheap but the guy pays enough to rent

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How My Samsung Galaxy Exploded And Destroyed My Property Worth N2 Million’ by queenfav(f): 1:31am On Dec 11, 2016
ClitRaider:

Some pple sef.
Smh.
Kai...Haba,that's mean na..Have some pity,he is still mourning the loss of his gadgets.
Re: How My Samsung Galaxy Exploded And Destroyed My Property Worth N2 Million’ by SmartMugu: 4:29am On Dec 11, 2016
Liars everywhere.
Re: How My Samsung Galaxy Exploded And Destroyed My Property Worth N2 Million’ by franklynsunny(m): 5:53am On Dec 11, 2016
@op
Fear God na
N2m For dat stuff in d room
Get a lawyer n look for Samsung offix
U will waste ur last card?
D fone can't b Samsung S7

Sowi though but in Nig,kolewek
Fire in the hole
Re: How My Samsung Galaxy Exploded And Destroyed My Property Worth N2 Million’ by ClitRaider: 7:26am On Dec 11, 2016
queenfav:
Kai...Haba,that's mean na..Have some pity,he is still mourning the loss of his gadgets.
Would you allow a man to f'ck you in such room?
Re: How My Samsung Galaxy Exploded And Destroyed My Property Worth N2 Million’ by mukhcech(m): 7:42am On Dec 11, 2016
If you are reading this and you believed anything or word from that OP story, You are foolish and the level of your gullibility is first class. To the OP and the source the more you share falsehood the more your life becomes miserable. Linda Ikeji is a bitch who started the trend of posting lies and falsehood to drive traffic to her blog. Now because she's rich every oloshi werey and anuofia wants to blog lies and Gert rich too.
Re: How My Samsung Galaxy Exploded And Destroyed My Property Worth N2 Million’ by Yeligray(m): 8:00am On Dec 11, 2016
Why you too d lie like this?

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Can Pubg And Pes 2019 Work On Itel P32 Without Lag / Iphone 11 Pro Max Or Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus / What type of Phone Do You Use ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.