Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,936 members, 7,817,730 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:12 PM

Rivers Rerun: Ikwerre Women Sit Down In Front Of INEC Collation Center. PICS - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rivers Rerun: Ikwerre Women Sit Down In Front Of INEC Collation Center. PICS (77804 Views)

Jega Wants FG To Hands-off On Appointment Of INEC Chair / Wike Storms INEC Office To Supervise Collation Of Results As PDP Wins. PICS / BREAKING : Army Stops Wike From Entering Phalga Collation Center (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rivers Rerun: Ikwerre Women Sit Down In Front Of INEC Collation Center. PICS by criminalmindz: 10:40pm On Dec 10, 2016
#RiversRerun
Situation Report from the field.
Army chased everyone out of Ogu bolo Council including the CTC Chairman, they almost open fire on the Boma Iyaye the commissioner for sports....
See More
Re: Rivers Rerun: Ikwerre Women Sit Down In Front Of INEC Collation Center. PICS by Qmerit(m): 10:42pm On Dec 10, 2016
[s]
bonechamberlain:
it's just pure madness angry and to think amaechi is just doing all these to show wike he is powerful is just disheartening, cause I know this election is just about childish show of force not even by apc but by amaechi. Smh

When u see that they are from the same state, same local govt u begin to wonder if amaechi is ok, if Rivers is destroyed who benefits and who gains. You can imagine Kano state Governor leaving Kano to incite violence in Rivers when. He knows such can never happen in the north
[/s]

TRASH in the highest order..... When Wike wrote result for a Prof who were given over ten different touchlight to call figures during presidential election were you in Morroco? when the first rerun election took place in Rivers and apc supporters were slaughtered, beheaded, even burnt some family members complete of father, mother, and kids, were you in Ghana? when Wike openly on television tell pdp supporters to kill and really they did during the rerun elections and Rivers was tag Rivers of blood where were you. Even last two months apc member a barrister was assassinated where you in ZIMBABWE.. Now he's being given the bitter truth by Amaechi you re here wailing like a dog.
No one is monopoly in madness. Kiss the Skye for truth.

6 Likes

Re: Rivers Rerun: Ikwerre Women Sit Down In Front Of INEC Collation Center. PICS by discusant: 10:44pm On Dec 10, 2016
ChangeIsCostant:
The People of Ikwerre Local Government most especially the women were seen sitting on the floor directly infront of their Local Government council's gate which is also used as the collation centre in order to resist any form of rigging by political parties. According to reports, this happened after alleged manhandling of the residents by security operatives.

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.net/2016/12/rivers-rerun-see-what-ikwerre-woman-did.html

See women suffering to safeguard the future of their children. But some clueless men sell out for their immediate economic gains.

For how much longer do these south southerners think they can resist these intimidations; intimidations that arise from Arewa plot to take total control of Nigeria with crude oil proceeds in the south?

Who can correct the mistakes of 1967 when some leaders from the southsouth travelled to Kaduna and begged then northern region governor, Hassan Katsina, to plead with Gowon to cut off the non Igbos of the old eastern region from Biafra?

Mistake in the sense that naturally, your closest neighbours are supposed to be your good friends, if not, you live in a miserable neighbourhood.

Immediately after the journey of the "wise??"" SS leaders to Kaduna, Gowon created Rivers and Cross River States. That scuttled Biafra. If Biafra had succeeded, development in today's Nigerdelta could have approached Dubai's development level since 1967.
These women would have been sitting in their cars listening to good music without even bothering to care who Wike or Rotimi are.

In fact, there's a lot of "cluelessness" in the south of Nigeria.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Rivers Rerun: Ikwerre Women Sit Down In Front Of INEC Collation Center. PICS by criminalmindz: 10:45pm On Dec 10, 2016
#ASALGA RERUN LIVE REPORT...
THE ELECTORAL OFFICER OF ASARI-TORU LGA IS BUSY HERE DELAYING FOR THE DECLARATION OF FINAL RESULT OF THE LGA.
HOWEVER, WE ARE NEVER INTIMIDATED BY THEIR PLOTS TO INTRODUCE THEIR NEVER WORKING CHANGE TO DO MIDNIGHT MAGIC. WE ARE STANDING FIRMLY PROTECTING OUR VOTES UNTIL THE EO ANNOUNCES THE FINAL OF THE LGA.
WE ARE FULLY ON GROUND HERE TILL THE RESULTS ARE ANNOUNCED. WE ARE READY TO SLEEP HERE IN ORDER TO DEFEND OUR VOTE AND MANDATE.
IN YOU ARE NOT POPULAR YOU CANNOT WIN ELECTION IN RIVERS STATE...
COMR MARCUS NOHARM BARANGO
LIVE REPORTING FROM BUGUMA
TOWN SQUARE THE COLLATION CENTRE OF ASARI-TORU LGA
PDP ALL THE WAY...

1 Like

Re: Rivers Rerun: Ikwerre Women Sit Down In Front Of INEC Collation Center. PICS by emmaelectelect(m): 10:46pm On Dec 10, 2016
michoim:
The only 5 people sitting down on the floor, now represent the whole Ikwerre LAG. Amechi himself is an Ikwerre man, he has his own overwhelming supporters, so don't deceive people .

With the so-called support base Ameachi will loose his VU/PU, Ward and LGA any day anytime as it stands in Rivers now
Talk as an Ikwere man/woman.
He is currently a rejected being!!!

The margin of the defeat will be very heavy even Councillor he cant win just now!

2 Likes

Re: Rivers Rerun: Ikwerre Women Sit Down In Front Of INEC Collation Center. PICS by Aburi001: 10:47pm On Dec 10, 2016
Chrisbriss:
What amaechi is doing only.shows desperation.. Buhari has kept mute to the evil that has been happening in rivers state since yesterday because its perpetrated by his goons... for anyone that would quote me and say wike.did same during his time as miniters.. before u talk.. leme talk.. wike didn't go about with army or sars.. he didn't hijack ballot box... he didn't force himself on rivers state... smh..
Well said.... Now clap for yourself fool.

Have you forgotten that Amaechi was a PDP member before? They both understand the political terrain than you and I.

Have forgotten that both Amaechi and Wike are ex cultists?

Have you forgotten that these politicians will only use the masses and dump them?

I bet you, Amaechi and Wike will embrace peace one day either you like it or not.

Receive SENSE in Jesus name.
Re: Rivers Rerun: Ikwerre Women Sit Down In Front Of INEC Collation Center. PICS by tomzman: 10:50pm On Dec 10, 2016
I wonder when Rivers people will learn. Both Wike and Amaechi have their wives relaxing on their beds, these women are busy risking their health for politicians that would forget their existence after the elections.
Re: Rivers Rerun: Ikwerre Women Sit Down In Front Of INEC Collation Center. PICS by bonechamberlain(m): 10:54pm On Dec 10, 2016
Qmerit:
[s][/s]

TRASH in the highest order..... When Wike wrote result for a Prof who were given over ten different touchlight to call figures during presidential election were you in Morroco? when the first rerun election took place in Rivers and apc supporters were slaughtered, beheaded, even burnt some family members complete of father, mother, and kids, were you in Ghana? when Wike openly on television tell pdp supporters to kill and really they did during the rerun elections and Rivers was tag Rivers of blood where were you. Even last two months apc member a barrister was assassinated where you in ZIMBABWE.. Now he's being given the bitter truth by Amaechi you re here wailing like a dog.
No one is monopoly in madness. Kiss the Skye for truth.
with all these rants and foaming one would think u are In rivers killing PDP supporters. If u are not then keep ur itchy fingers far away from ur keyboard

2 Likes

Re: Rivers Rerun: Ikwerre Women Sit Down In Front Of INEC Collation Center. PICS by Hilaskee(m): 10:54pm On Dec 10, 2016
The elections were free and fair. Because they didn't win this time, it has turned to be rigged. And because they were deprived from snatching ballot boxes, it has become that the military took over elections. #Learners #GoToCourt

1 Like

Re: Rivers Rerun: Ikwerre Women Sit Down In Front Of INEC Collation Center. PICS by buoye1(m): 10:54pm On Dec 10, 2016
Never kill myself because of any fvcking politician

1 Like

Re: Rivers Rerun: Ikwerre Women Sit Down In Front Of INEC Collation Center. PICS by Chrisbriss: 11:02pm On Dec 10, 2016
Aburi001:
Well said.... Now clap for yourself fool.

Have you forgotten that Amaechi was a PDP member before? They both understand the political terrain than you and I.

Have forgotten that both Amaechi and Wike are ex cultists?

Have you forgotten that these politicians will only use the masses and dump them?

I bet you, Amaechi and Wike will embrace peace one day either you like it or not.

Receive SENSE in Jesus name.

Calling me a fool was uncalled for.... many are mad... few are roaming... amaechi is just madder.. wike would nevr partake in such impunity.. Calm ur nerves
Re: Rivers Rerun: Ikwerre Women Sit Down In Front Of INEC Collation Center. PICS by Sleekydee(m): 11:06pm On Dec 10, 2016
Odani:

Only when u perfect ur English

dude, am not following yr drift, which of ur English re u yet to perfect?
Re: Rivers Rerun: Ikwerre Women Sit Down In Front Of INEC Collation Center. PICS by Qmerit(m): 11:08pm On Dec 10, 2016
[s]
bonechamberlain:
with all these rants and foaming one would think u are In rivers killing PDP supporters. If u are not then keep ur itchy fingers far away from ur keyboard
[/s]

The truth always hurt people like you.
i can't rant and my submission is about facts and figures.
You are labeling Amaechi bad and indirectly painting Wike as saint hehehehehe.
If you can't bear the truth, do away from NL cause we all not the same.

1 Like

Re: Rivers Rerun: Ikwerre Women Sit Down In Front Of INEC Collation Center. PICS by bonechamberlain(m): 11:16pm On Dec 10, 2016
Qmerit:
[s][/s]

The truth always hurt people like you.
i can't rant and my submission is about facts and figures.
You are labeling Amaechi bad and indirectly paining Wike as saint hehehehehe.
If you can't bear the truth, do away from NL cause we all not same.
as far as this election is concerned amaechi is the problem, u just misuse the word truth, is it not an irony that u are talking of truth and supporting violence.

Exactly we are not the same
Re: Rivers Rerun: Ikwerre Women Sit Down In Front Of INEC Collation Center. PICS by criminalmindz: 11:17pm On Dec 10, 2016
THIS IS SHAMEFUL BUHARI, DONALD TRUMP, THE AU , UN MUST SEE THIS EVEN THE NIGERIA MILITARY . THIS IS NO LONGER DEMOCRACY. https://www.facebook.com/christian.omodu.3/videos/10207765700808714/
Re: Rivers Rerun: Ikwerre Women Sit Down In Front Of INEC Collation Center. PICS by Qmerit(m): 11:23pm On Dec 10, 2016
bonechamberlain:
as far as this election is concerned amaechi is the problem, u just misuse the word truth, is it not an irony that u are talking of truth and supporting violence.

Exactly we are not the same

Without 1 you don't get 2.
You say as far as this? So others were cause by who? Not Amaechi alone that is my point wike and Amaechi re fighting for recognition and the youths re dying so both should be called to order by the elders of Rivers state if they re not politically blinded by one sided?
Re: Rivers Rerun: Ikwerre Women Sit Down In Front Of INEC Collation Center. PICS by malawe(m): 11:23pm On Dec 10, 2016
Rivers of blood, hope what am seeing here reminds me of Aba women riot smiley
Re: Rivers Rerun: Ikwerre Women Sit Down In Front Of INEC Collation Center. PICS by Nobody: 11:24pm On Dec 10, 2016
bonechamberlain:
it's just pure madness angry and to think amaechi is just doing all these to show wike he is powerful is just disheartening, cause I know this election is just about childish show of force not even by apc but by amaechi. Smh

When u see that they are from the same state, same local govt u begin to wonder if amaechi is ok, if Rivers is destroyed who benefits and who gains. You can imagine Kano state Governor leaving Kano to incite violence in Rivers when. He knows such can never happen in the north
did you ask this questions some years back?
Re: Rivers Rerun: Ikwerre Women Sit Down In Front Of INEC Collation Center. PICS by toshmann(m): 11:27pm On Dec 10, 2016
Under GEJ elections were fair.
INEC was independent.
Court orders were obeyed.
Ruling party lost elections peacefully.
Freedom of speech was unquestioned.
People cursed GEJ on facebook with their name, address and photo and yet went to bed at night without fear of arrest or any reprisal.

Since Buhari came to office the only peaceful elections are those in which APC was sure to win. Any open criticism of Buhari is followed by EFCC visit.

This is the change we asked for? Well, we got it. Atleadt we know how 2019 elections will be.
Re: Rivers Rerun: Ikwerre Women Sit Down In Front Of INEC Collation Center. PICS by criminalmindz: 11:28pm On Dec 10, 2016
#RiversRerun
Military men at gunpoint have surrendered PDP members keeping watch at Okrika collation center. They've carted away the results sheets and INEC has refused to declare PDP the winner. It's not over
Re: Rivers Rerun: Ikwerre Women Sit Down In Front Of INEC Collation Center. PICS by fiponmile(m): 11:35pm On Dec 10, 2016
;DROTIMI AMAECHI THE JAGABAN OF RIVERS .... THE WIKE'S BOSS....

APC ON THE WAY
Re: Rivers Rerun: Ikwerre Women Sit Down In Front Of INEC Collation Center. PICS by progress69: 11:35pm On Dec 10, 2016
Chrisbriss:
What amaechi is doing only.shows desperation.. Buhari has kept mute to the evil that has been happening in rivers state since yesterday because its perpetrated by his goons... for anyone that would quote me and say wike.did same during his time as miniters.. before u talk.. leme talk.. wike didn't go about with army or sars.. he didn't hijack ballot box... he didn't force himself on rivers state... smh..

Lol. Dey deceive yourself. cheesy
Re: Rivers Rerun: Ikwerre Women Sit Down In Front Of INEC Collation Center. PICS by obindomanya(m): 11:37pm On Dec 10, 2016
yrret:
Sometimes I begin to ask my solitude self, why the hell do politicians conduct elections knowing the enormous power they can still use in manipulating what they(politicians) harbour, as for me; its just waste of time and finance.

They could probably come on air and announced who to bestow power on, rather than assigning a name called "INEC" which they use to spray money and inflict pains on the citizenry. Looking at the mayhem and emotional camatose probably going on between brothers, sisters, father's of an ancient united ethnic groups bugging down the unity of rivers people all in the name of Elections is enough to hate anybody called politician

Our political leaders should spare us the time, finance and hate. Announce what pleases their greedy plan since we the masses have gradually become traditional slaves for their quest and put fragile lives to danger by means of trying to vote or defend a vote we neither benefit from.

I hate politics the very first day i heard a councillor trying to poison his opponent.

pls change this mindset! and i quote "The penalty of not participating in politics is that you, end up being governed by your" INFERIORS"
Re: Rivers Rerun: Ikwerre Women Sit Down In Front Of INEC Collation Center. PICS by Chrisbriss: 11:52pm On Dec 10, 2016
progress69:

Lol. Dey deceive yourself. cheesy

Hehehe.. guy free me..
Re: Rivers Rerun: Ikwerre Women Sit Down In Front Of INEC Collation Center. PICS by bizza45: 11:52pm On Dec 10, 2016
Am not really into election rubbish , but all these shit was organised by someone, I don't know if its APC or PDP ..all I do know is that , this pics and all these rubbish were organised by either APC or PDP to get sympathizers .. And its becoming rubbish ..... E get something's wetin person suppose don overgrow oo but for 9ja no b so... I have followed other countries election and I haven't seen this kin of nonsense
Re: Rivers Rerun: Ikwerre Women Sit Down In Front Of INEC Collation Center. PICS by deebrain(m): 11:54pm On Dec 10, 2016
But must we get to this in this country?

What is this?
What happened to the guy with the bruised head?
Re: Rivers Rerun: Ikwerre Women Sit Down In Front Of INEC Collation Center. PICS by Uteghe(m): 12:01am On Dec 11, 2016
Chrisbriss:

tongue Shut up! You decayed maggot. If Amaechi does half of what Wike did to him during Jonathan's reign of terror,Wike will run from govt house.
Re: Rivers Rerun: Ikwerre Women Sit Down In Front Of INEC Collation Center. PICS by Chrisbriss: 12:11am On Dec 11, 2016
Uteghe:

tongue Shut up! You decayed maggot. If Amaechi does half of what Wike did to him during Jonathan's reign of terror,Wike will run from govt house.

Hehe.. decayed maggot.. probably u decomposed me... state some things wike did to him

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ojukwu With His Children While On Exile In Ivory Coast 1971 (Throwback Photo) / ‎See The Words of Femi Gbajabiamila that Returned to Hunt Him / MKO Abiola & Obasanjo In Secondary School (Throwback Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.