Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,003 members, 7,817,964 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:16 AM

How Do I Eradicate My Phobia For Dogs - Pets (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / How Do I Eradicate My Phobia For Dogs (10022 Views)

Pet Dogs Dancing: Philippines Animal Advocate Shares Stunning Pictures / CBD Oil For Dogs: 10 Things You Didn’t Know / Get CRUSHED NOODLES for dogs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do I Eradicate My Phobia For Dogs by dreezybines: 11:00am On Dec 13, 2016
Genovese:

Thanks. I dey even fear puppy grin

Are u male or female
Re: How Do I Eradicate My Phobia For Dogs by fapcrook(m): 11:04am On Dec 13, 2016
bobbybrown007:
see ehn meet you calabar friend to give you DOG meat make you chop and you will be free
you no nice oo,
Re: How Do I Eradicate My Phobia For Dogs by Nobody: 11:12am On Dec 13, 2016
Genovese:
I love loyal pets and look forward to owning in the future. However, I've had not so pleasant experience with dogs as a kid, although never got bitten. I'm so scared of dogs. How do i eradicate this fear, and which breed do i start with if i want to get a pet dog?
The only way of overcoming a fear is confronting it. So get a puppy. or borrow one for a whole day. They can be as playful as kittens cheesy
Re: How Do I Eradicate My Phobia For Dogs by kenx1(m): 11:15am On Dec 13, 2016
I used 2 b so scared of dogs until I got a GSD puppy
I nw hv GSD, Caucasian n a pitbull
Re: How Do I Eradicate My Phobia For Dogs by Emdee590(m): 11:16am On Dec 13, 2016
OlajumokeBread:

I remember one time i caught the stupid dog that bit my mother and sister

I took the dog to the forest, chained it to a tree and left it there for 3 weeks

When i finally released the dog, even the owner no fit recognize am

Really?
But you can lie for Africa oo

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do I Eradicate My Phobia For Dogs by krak101(m): 11:20am On Dec 13, 2016
Get a rottweiler grin
Re: How Do I Eradicate My Phobia For Dogs by Nobody: 11:25am On Dec 13, 2016
For God's sake, how the heck do you eradicate a phobia? Overcome is the word, not eradicate!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Do I Eradicate My Phobia For Dogs by Bnladan(m): 11:28am On Dec 13, 2016
Genovese:
I love loyal pets and look forward to owning in the future. However, I've had not so pleasant experience with dogs as a kid, although never got bitten. I'm so scared of dogs. How do i eradicate this fear, and which breed do i start with if i want to get a pet dog?
the best way 2 deal with fear is 2 face it. I dnt mean u shud go after dogs oo..but anytym u see 1 dnt run and be urself. Make sure Dia re stones and sticks around incase ur mission goes south grin
Re: How Do I Eradicate My Phobia For Dogs by Missonas(f): 11:31am On Dec 13, 2016
Can it ever be eradicated? Even my neighbours dog that plays alot with all the kids in the estate and is as harmless as a goat i dey fear am #hatedogs #noloveforpets

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Eradicate My Phobia For Dogs by timmycris(m): 11:38am On Dec 13, 2016
lol we dy same both. me sey get phobia for animals especially dogs
Re: How Do I Eradicate My Phobia For Dogs by Nobody: 12:18pm On Dec 13, 2016
Fabulocity:
Get a baby goat angry
Re: How Do I Eradicate My Phobia For Dogs by Nobody: 12:18pm On Dec 13, 2016
Fabulocity:
Get a baby goat angry

gaskiya ur case is different

1 Like

Re: How Do I Eradicate My Phobia For Dogs by Gabriel6(m): 12:22pm On Dec 13, 2016
Genovese:
look for one nigeria film called Dog of war, it feature desmond elliot and ini edo. if you can't find it in shop just go to youtube the full video is there. i promise you will enjoy it and it will greatly help u on your mission.

ONE LOVE
Re: How Do I Eradicate My Phobia For Dogs by mastermaestro(m): 12:28pm On Dec 13, 2016
I hate dogs!!!! I hate animal pets!!!! smiley
Re: How Do I Eradicate My Phobia For Dogs by An0nimus: 12:49pm On Dec 13, 2016
Fabulocity:
Get a baby goat angry

Your case is truly different grin
Re: How Do I Eradicate My Phobia For Dogs by eyekaynoble: 1:05pm On Dec 13, 2016
Genovese:
Funny/stewpid but really works; Any dog u're scared of, bite it on one ear & u'll see d magic... Dogs go dey cower b4 u, I swear
Re: How Do I Eradicate My Phobia For Dogs by chrisblack1234: 1:13pm On Dec 13, 2016
Get a gsd puppy from a reliable source and a parent who aren't harsh..u start from there..gentle puppy from a gentle parent...08031517446

Re: How Do I Eradicate My Phobia For Dogs by LoveJesus87(m): 1:15pm On Dec 13, 2016
Eat dog meat grin
Re: How Do I Eradicate My Phobia For Dogs by brojoshua: 1:17pm On Dec 13, 2016
Love God through Christ His Son first. Then you can truly love yourself first before you can then love other human being like you as yourself, and then you can love all other works of God like dog, cat, etc. But if you don't love God first through His Son Christ Jesus, then you truly hates yourself ( or own soul) still and if a man hates himself ( though he deceives himself thinking he loves himself), how can he love another man or other human beings like himself talk less of other works of God like dog and cat. But if anyone comes into the true faith in God through Christ His Son, then he will gain understanding of life and the essence of all things that God created, and he will be able or enabled to see and relate with each one as God intended and desired, even snake and scorpion. Dogs are meant to be one of the best animal friend of man, to be feed and cared for by you the owner, to wag its tail, bark on intruders or strangers to let you know a stranger is around, to follow you to walk, to dance, play ball and hunt animals, etc. The horse is like jeep that carry you quick on not too far away journey, the donkey is like tipper lorry that brings your goods from farm, the Carmel is like trailer or train that carries you and your goods over long journeys and the cat chases rats from your house and kills and eats them. All animals serve human beings the purposes God intended. God created them all for our use in one way or another, before he created us. But if you do not know nor believe in God who created us and them, how then will know the house animals or pets talk less of relating right with them, then you can not understand the purposes of all that God created and you will start to make many of his creation your enemies. And a man who has not know God through Christ has not and cannot know himself talk less of knowing any other work of God or its purpose having not known the purpose of his own life
Thank you.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Eradicate My Phobia For Dogs by brightahia(m): 1:18pm On Dec 13, 2016
Genovese:

visit any professionally trained guidance and counsellor for only he/she can use systematic desensitisation therapy to cure ur phobic disorder
I'm a practising guidance n counsellor and may be of help to u base on treatment or referral, call 07036464212 for more details (Hon.Bright a.k.a. Tallest)
Re: How Do I Eradicate My Phobia For Dogs by barcaboi(m): 1:46pm On Dec 13, 2016
Genovese:

get a puppy; lhasa, samoyed/eskimo....watch the way they run around. ...dogs don't bite their owners and even tho they show the teeth...it is same way they play wt their own types.....
Re: How Do I Eradicate My Phobia For Dogs by sleepyeyez(m): 2:04pm On Dec 13, 2016
Genovese:

Head to T.B Joshua's synagogue church
Re: How Do I Eradicate My Phobia For Dogs by theyongest: 2:23pm On Dec 13, 2016
brojoshua:
Love God through Christ His Son first. Then you can truly love yourself first before you can then love other human being like you as yourself, and then you can love all other works of God like dog, cat, etc. But if you don't love God first through His Son Christ Jesus, then you truly hates yourself ( or own soul) still and if a man hates himself ( though he deceives himself thinking he loves himself), how can he love another man or other human beings like himself talk less of other works of God like dog and cat. But if anyone comes into the true faith in God through Christ His Son, then he will gain understanding of life and the essence of all things that God created, and he will be able or enabled to see and relate with each one as God intended and desired, even snake and scorpion. Dogs are meant to be one of the best animal friend of man, to be feed and cared for by you the owner, to wag its tail, bark on intruders or strangers to let you know a stranger is around, to follow you to walk, to dance, play ball and hunt animals, etc. The horse is like jeep that carry you quick on not too far away journey, the donkey is like tipper lorry that brings your goods from farm, the Carmel is like trailer or train that carries you and your goods over long journeys and the cat chases rats from your house and kills and eats them. All animals serve human beings the purposes God intended. God created them all for our use in one way or another, before he created us. But if you do not know nor believe in God who created us and them, how then will know the house animals or pets talk less of relating right with them, then you can not understand the purposes of all that God created and you will start to make many of his creation your enemies. And a man who has not know God through Christ has not and cannot know himself talk less of knowing any other work of God or its purpose having not known the purpose of his own life
Thank you.

I'm not understanding sir. Just how is this related?

1 Like

Re: How Do I Eradicate My Phobia For Dogs by Nobody: 2:40pm On Dec 13, 2016
Baby goats are cute angry
An0nimus:

Your case is truly different grin
Re: How Do I Eradicate My Phobia For Dogs by Wolex143: 2:57pm On Dec 13, 2016
Start with a bulldog.
Re: How Do I Eradicate My Phobia For Dogs by HarmonyDee(f): 3:08pm On Dec 13, 2016
We're on the same page and the funniest thing is,i lived around dogs
Re: How Do I Eradicate My Phobia For Dogs by AzontoGhost(m): 3:13pm On Dec 13, 2016
Genovese:
Re: How Do I Eradicate My Phobia For Dogs by Nobody: 3:18pm On Dec 13, 2016
Genovese:

Lol. Na wa for you o. Puppies are so cute jor.

Start with those lovable ones that don't grow, though they're expensive. Try Maltese, Lhasa Apso or Shih Tzu (my favourite). Trust me, once you hold one, your fears would vanish.
Re: How Do I Eradicate My Phobia For Dogs by Nobody: 3:19pm On Dec 13, 2016
brojoshua:
[s]Love God through Christ His Son first. Then you can truly love yourself first before you can then love other human being like you as yourself, and then you can love all other works of God like dog, cat, etc. But if you don't love God first through His Son Christ Jesus, then you truly hates yourself ( or own soul) still and if a man hates himself ( though he deceives himself thinking he loves himself), how can he love another man or other human beings like himself talk less of other works of God like dog and cat. But if anyone comes into the true faith in God through Christ His Son, then he will gain understanding of life and the essence of all things that God created, and he will be able or enabled to see and relate with each one as God intended and desired, even snake and scorpion. Dogs are meant to be one of the best animal friend of man, to be feed and cared for by you the owner, to wag its tail, bark on intruders or strangers to let you know a stranger is around, to follow you to walk, to dance, play ball and hunt animals, etc. The horse is like jeep that carry you quick on not too far away journey, the donkey is like tipper lorry that brings your goods from farm, the Carmel is like trailer or train that carries you and your goods over long journeys and the cat chases rats from your house and kills and eats them. All animals serve human beings the purposes God intended. God created them all for our use in one way or another, before he created us. But if you do not know nor believe in God who created us and them, how then will know the house animals or pets talk less of relating right with them, then you can not understand the purposes of all that God created and you will start to make many of his creation your enemies. And a man who has not know God through Christ has not and cannot know himself talk less of knowing any other work of God or its purpose having not known the purpose of his own life
Thank you.[/s]
Re: How Do I Eradicate My Phobia For Dogs by Nobody: 3:19pm On Dec 13, 2016
Wolex143:
Start with a bulldog.

You're wicked. cheesy

1 Like

Re: How Do I Eradicate My Phobia For Dogs by dee02(m): 3:19pm On Dec 13, 2016
Have someone chop off a dog's scrotum, a local dog yeh, and boil it with seasoning....... Eat it and you will be fine.

Thank me later
Re: How Do I Eradicate My Phobia For Dogs by Nobody: 3:20pm On Dec 13, 2016
mastermaestro:
I hate dogs!!!! I hate animal pets!!!! smiley

We can't be friends o. angry

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Diarry Of Capt. Muller (my DDR GSD) / closed / Rate My Caucasian

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.