Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,161 members, 7,815,054 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:07 AM

2016/2017 Nigeria Professional Football League Fixtures And Season Match Ball - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / 2016/2017 Nigeria Professional Football League Fixtures And Season Match Ball (966 Views)

Top 10 Coaches In The Nigeria Professional Football League (NPFL) / Nigeria Professional Football League Table After Week 8 Sunday Games / These 2 Pictures Show What Players Face In The Nigeria Professional League (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

2016/2017 Nigeria Professional Football League Fixtures And Season Match Ball by Empredboy(m): 10:31pm On Dec 10, 2016
MATCHDAY 1 Fixtures #NPFLDraw 3SC v Lobi Stars Kano Pillars v FC Ifeanyiubah MFM FC v Niger Tornadoes ABS FC v Akwa United Rivers United v El-Kanemi Wikki Tourists v Nasarawa United Rangers v Abia Warriors Katsina United v Gombe United Remo Stars v Plateau United Enyimba v Sunshine Stars

Re: 2016/2017 Nigeria Professional Football League Fixtures And Season Match Ball by Nobody: 10:56pm On Dec 10, 2016
I hear with one ear that in Nigeria league person way score hatrick no dey carry match ball go? #Recession
Re: 2016/2017 Nigeria Professional Football League Fixtures And Season Match Ball by DrinkWater10: 12:41am On Dec 11, 2016
Empredboy:

MATCHDAY 1 Fixtures #NPFLDraw
3SC v Lobi Stars
Kano Pillars v FC Ifeanyiubah
MFM FC v Niger Tornadoes
ABS FC v Akwa United
Rivers United v El-Kanemi
Wikki Tourists v Nasarawa United
Rangers v Abia Warriors
Katsina United v Gombe United
Remo Stars v Plateau United
Enyimba v Sunshine Stars
Good stuff.
I would also like to see Enyinba's Team sheet. The massive Exodus witnessed this year is almost unbelievable
Re: 2016/2017 Nigeria Professional Football League Fixtures And Season Match Ball by Empredboy(m): 5:50am On Dec 11, 2016
kenonze:
I hear with one ear that in Nigeria league person way score hatrick no dey carry match ball go? #Recession
haba who tell you that? Free your mind and follow the Nigeria league then you go know the truth
Re: 2016/2017 Nigeria Professional Football League Fixtures And Season Match Ball by Empredboy(m): 5:55am On Dec 11, 2016
DrinkWater10:

Good stuff.
I would also like to see Enyinba's Team sheet. The massive Exodus witnessed this year is almost unbelievable
yeah the exodus is expected but as per players who have joined enyimba only ismaila gata former Ifeanyiubah attacker joined the team on Friday on a two years deal
Re: 2016/2017 Nigeria Professional Football League Fixtures And Season Match Ball by Empredboy(m): 6:00am On Dec 11, 2016
The 2017 Nigeria Professional Football League season will start on the 7th of January,
2017 according to an announcement made by the League Management Company.
According to the draws supervised by the league organizer, 2016 NPFL champion, Rangers
will start their campaign at home against Abia Warriors in the 1st Oriental derby of
the season
Re: 2016/2017 Nigeria Professional Football League Fixtures And Season Match Ball by DrinkWater10: 11:18am On Dec 11, 2016
Empredboy:
yeah the exodus is expected but as per players who have joined enyimba only ismaila gata former Ifeanyiubah attacker joined the team on Friday on a two years deal
Stanley Dimgba is also with us.
I heard I feanyi Uba has sacked his newly appointed Japanese coach and has contracted Paul Augbogun.
Re: 2016/2017 Nigeria Professional Football League Fixtures And Season Match Ball by Empredboy(m): 12:10pm On Dec 11, 2016
DrinkWater10:

Stanley Dimgba is also with us.
I heard I feanyi Uba has sacked his newly appointed Japanese coach and has contracted Paul Augbogun.
its still a rumour about the sacking of their coach. It will be confirmed today at the Super 4
Re: 2016/2017 Nigeria Professional Football League Fixtures And Season Match Ball by DrinkWater10: 12:13pm On Dec 11, 2016
Empredboy:
its still a rumour about the sacking of their coach. It will be confirmed today at the Super 4
Obiazor scored a brace in a friendly that was played yesterday.
Re: 2016/2017 Nigeria Professional Football League Fixtures And Season Match Ball by DrinkWater10: 12:14pm On Dec 11, 2016
Empredboy:
Obiazor scored a brace in a friendly that was played yesterday.
Ifeanyi should just recall the Brazilian ciach
Re: 2016/2017 Nigeria Professional Football League Fixtures And Season Match Ball by Empredboy(m): 12:19pm On Dec 11, 2016
DrinkWater10:
Obiazor scored a brace in a friendly that was played yesterday. Ifeanyi should just recall the Brazilian ciach
Nice one

(1) (Reply)

Best Ten Comebacks In The History Of BPL / Cristiano Ronaldo Steps In To Rescue 80 Dogs Struggling In Portuguese Shelter / N'golo Kante Watches On As Leicester Shows Arsenal How To Play Champions League

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.