Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,963 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:16 AM

The Difference Between A Rich And A Poor Mindsets That Makes One Rich Or Poor - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Difference Between A Rich And A Poor Mindsets That Makes One Rich Or Poor (460 Views)

Rev. David Okechukwu Cries Over Poor Road In Aba (Pictures) / Picture Of A Sexy ‘pastor’ On Pulpit That Makes People Talking / Lincoln Navigator Jeep A Poor Widow Got From Omega Power Ministries As Gift(Pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Difference Between A Rich And A Poor Mindsets That Makes One Rich Or Poor by emmanuel596(m): 1:04am On Dec 11, 2016
DIFFERENCE BETWEEN THE RICH (also those who will be rich with time) AND THE POOR

1. The rich belives in taking responsibilities for the out come of their finance....they know it takes hard work,focus and concentration to make money

While the poor belive's in luck,charms and hope's that someone somewhere will just come and dash them money.

2. The rich are very deciplined and patient people they spend wisely..for example you will see a very wealthy business man still traveling with commercial bus dress moderately and uses just a regular mobile phone

While the poor ones are undeciplined and inpatient people they don't want to go through the stress and process of making money they belive in sharp sharp,here and now they spend reclessly examples are these yahoo boys who will get $2000 and buy 3 gold watches,buying Iphones, and spend the rest in the club thereby goin back to his brokenness and starting all over to scam were by dangote is still dressing simple and using just a bb bold

3.the rich and wealthy belives in the law if process they know it takes time to build wealth

The poor likes results without process they jump process and are always under pressure to prove that they are rich thereby making money by any possible means

4.the rich always plans and set goals
The poor are alays impulsive

5. The rich sees challanges as opportunities and stepping stones
The poor sees challenges as stumbling blocks and obstacles

6.the rich/rich minded people are courageous and persistent they never give up no matter how many times they fail.
The poor easily gives up and quit

7.The rich are great risk takers while the poor are always the easy goers and doubting Thomas

8.the rich have a positive mental attitude towards the opinions of others and never let opinions kill their dreams
The poor have a poor esteem of themselves and are easily influenced away from their dreams by the opinions of others....I hope it makes sense

Feel free to ask questions on any of the above writeup that you do not really understand or want to get a moreply deeper explanation

This writeup was inspired by apostle Joshua selman of ENI in zaria my mentor...am sorry to post it in this section mods pls help me

1 Like

Re: The Difference Between A Rich And A Poor Mindsets That Makes One Rich Or Poor by Olasco93: 3:15am On Dec 11, 2016
I expect lalasticlala to be moving write up as this to FP, thread that has value. Well done OP.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Why Wont Nigerians Allow Beaches In Nigeria Remain 'just A Beach'? / Watch TB Joshua; Other Prophets Are FAKE - Igbo Leader / 2mnths After I Promised To Dash Out Few Copies Of Bibles, FB Banned My Account

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.