Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,583 members, 7,812,909 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:05 PM

I Need Help With My Direct Entry At Umar Musa Yaradua University, Katsina - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / I Need Help With My Direct Entry At Umar Musa Yaradua University, Katsina (884 Views)

Umar Musa Yaradua University Agrees 170 Cut-off Mark, Fixed Post UTME Date / Religious Tension Forces Closure Of Federal University, Katsina / Umar Musa University Bans Christian Gatherings Leaving Islamic Gathering Only (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Help With My Direct Entry At Umar Musa Yaradua University, Katsina by ObadakiM: 1:16am On Dec 11, 2016
Hello All,
I am a bit worried with my Direct Entry Admission/application at Umar Musa Yaradua University(UMYU), Katsina.

I hold a National Diploma with Lower Credit. My worries now is that the first and second list are out and I wasn't shortlisted despite choosing the University as my first choice and passed the screening exercise and my admission status was changed to successful.(on their website they requested lower for DE).

The suplimentary list (3rd batch) which is the final list is what is left now, and I'm scared. Should I still be hopeful? Is there any UMYU student in the house that can be of help because I can't sleep... Pls helppppp

I need your advice on this
Re: I Need Help With My Direct Entry At Umar Musa Yaradua University, Katsina by Linestech: 2:02am On Dec 11, 2016
ObadakiM:
Hello All,
I am a bit worried with my Direct Entry Admission/application at Umar Musa Yaradua University(UMYU), Katsina.

I hold a National Diploma with Lower Credit. My worries now is that the first and second list are out and I wasn't shortlisted despite choosing the University as my first choice and passed the screening exercise and my admission status was changed to successful.(on their website they requested lower for DE).

The suplimentary list (3rd batch) which is the final list is what is left now, and I'm scared. Should I still be hopeful? Is there any UMYU student in the house that can be of help because I can't sleep... Pls helppppp

I need your advice on this

call this number he might be of help 09073143132 he's a senoir staff
Re: I Need Help With My Direct Entry At Umar Musa Yaradua University, Katsina by ObadakiM: 10:15am On Dec 11, 2016
Linestech:

Brother, thank you. I appreciate your response on the topic. I ll call him and I'll ensure to bring you up to speed with the outcome of our discussion. (can you help me with his name).
once more thanks for the assistance so far.
Re: I Need Help With My Direct Entry At Umar Musa Yaradua University, Katsina by ObadakiM: 5:09pm On Dec 11, 2016
Linestech:

Hello Guy,

Just to bring you up to speed.

I called the guy, he spoke well but said it 'll be tough since it's a suplimentary list we are talking about, but he ask me to be calm. I pray it work out. He said I should give him a call tomorrow.

Regards,
Re: I Need Help With My Direct Entry At Umar Musa Yaradua University, Katsina by Linestech: 12:22pm On Dec 16, 2016
ObadakiM:

Hello Guy,

Just to bring you up to speed.

I called the guy, he spoke well but said it 'll be tough since it's a suplimentary list we are talking about, but he ask me to be calm. I pray it work out. He said I should give him a call tomorrow.

Regards,

how far have you gone

(1) (Reply)

See What UNILORIN Said About The Protest Against Non-clearance / All 2016 Postgraduate Aspirant For Pgd Or Masters Part Time Study / Finally JAMB To Conduct Mock Exam Before 2017 UTME- Over 1.7 Million Will Sit Fo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.