Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,339 members, 7,819,193 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:31 PM

Re-alignment: Why PMB, APC Embraced Saraki - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Re-alignment: Why PMB, APC Embraced Saraki (24678 Views)

Why PMB/APC Erased GEJ/PDP achievements In SE/SS / Why PMB Is Silent On Kaduna Killings- Presidency / Re Alignment Who Among This Candidate Will You Support In 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Re-alignment: Why PMB, APC Embraced Saraki by Nobody: 9:32am On Dec 11, 2016
The person wey dey deceive this deaf Buhari (unrepentant johnnie walker) to contest in 2019, make the person continue o! he and his master will be terribly humiliated.

3 Likes

Re: Re-alignment: Why PMB, APC Embraced Saraki by juman(m): 10:08am On Dec 11, 2016
Instead of facing good governance and write his name in gold, he is only concern about politicking.
Good name is better than silver.

He should waste away his remaining two years quickly jo.

APC is a scam.

1 Like

Re: Re-alignment: Why PMB, APC Embraced Saraki by happney65: 10:11am On Dec 11, 2016
Hanendez:
Whether saraki bears the name "Saraki" or "Ibrahim" it can never change the fact the "Olusola" in his name will always give him out as a yoruba man. No Yoruba man from the north will ever get the golden fleece of politics. The core north and the fringe north syndrome will never be dislodged. Afonja was used. Akintola was used and dumped. Tinubu and 70,000 000 million other hordes of unsuspecting yorubas were also used and dumped in like manner last year. Saraki learn from history and don't repeat the mistakes of the ancestors.

I guess when millions of yorubas voted for GEJ in 2011 most especially in Lagos they where used also?Odeee nii eee

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Re-alignment: Why PMB, APC Embraced Saraki by creamylicious(f): 10:20am On Dec 11, 2016
i need a referral email address on givers forum. net... anyone here willing to drop his or her address thanks
Re: Re-alignment: Why PMB, APC Embraced Saraki by LordAdam: 10:21am On Dec 11, 2016
Hanendez:
Whether saraki bears the name "Saraki" or "Ibrahim" it can never change the fact the "Olusola" in his name will always give him out as a yoruba man. No Yoruba man from the north will ever get the golden fleece of politics. The core north and the fringe north syndrome will never be dislodged. Afonja was used. Akintola was used and dumped. Tinubu and 70,000 000 million other hordes of unsuspecting yorubas were also used and dumped in like manner last year. Saraki learn from history and don't repeat the mistakes of the ancestors.

Olusola is the middle name of his father. Saraki Jnr middle name is Bukola.

I get your point tho'. But if he can be as finicky as OBJ (he has displayed that trait many times), he can become the president. But only after Buhari has completed his 2-term tenure. That is, his real chance to vie for the Presidency is in 2023.

If I'm in his shoes, I will use the remaining 6.5 yrs he has as a Senate President (he'll get re-elected to the Senate, and will retain the presidency like David Mark) to build a true national clout that'd see him brush off el-Rufia, Kwankwaso and the other noise-makers from the North and square out against Atiku from the NE.

He could be the first NC president in the Fourth Republic.

-Lord

1 Like

Re: Re-alignment: Why PMB, APC Embraced Saraki by defash8: 10:27am On Dec 11, 2016
As a PDP supporter, I never doubt Saraki knowledge of handling governance. I believed he will have handled our economy better than Buhari, I dont know why it takes people long time to figure all these out. Saraki has been around executive positions at his earlier age sitting in several director positions on behalf of his father. He was once Chairman governors forum where all sharks were paraded as governors. As a senator, he held his side & now Senate President. Apart from corruption tagged to him, he will have been better candidate for 2019 as he is younger than Buhari & Atiku. Unity & Peace could bring us out of this economy problem & we'll need somebody like Saraki that will not see things from Christian vs Muslim, North vs South, etc. He is more knowledgeable & entrepreneurial.

1 Like

Re: Re-alignment: Why PMB, APC Embraced Saraki by Bigii(m): 11:01am On Dec 11, 2016
Drienzia:
After this hardship, if Nigerians(especially Northern Nigerians) votes buhari again, then this country is a joke. In fact what I'm I even saying, if buhari comes out to campaign in 2019, he should know its a lost battle already..

Nairalanders, lets Vote.... 2019...

Click like if you would vote for Anyother candidates except buhari... And share if u would vote buhari again....
I rather vote for Mr IBU in 2019 instead of Buhari.
Reason be that; even if Ibuh has nothing to offer, atleast one is sure of laughing everyday. Unlike this saddist called Buhariangry

1 Like

Re: Re-alignment: Why PMB, APC Embraced Saraki by iykedare(m): 11:04am On Dec 11, 2016
In politics, there are no permanent enemies,just interests.

Now where are those gullible Nigerians ( seunmsg, omenka, modath, tonyebarcanista) who thought saraki was going to be jailed.

Oya,start singing the new song until another song is composed by your political Gods. Gullible Nigerians.

3 Likes

Re: Re-alignment: Why PMB, APC Embraced Saraki by seguno2: 11:12am On Dec 11, 2016
asha9:
Atiku-Obi or Soludo 2019 joint ticket loading.. cool

Buhari should forget about 2019 as Saraki is an Atiku boy! cool

The picture below was taken immediately Saraki was elected the senate president. His first visit was made to Turaki-Adamawa the next president of the federal republic of Nigeria!

So that Atiku will rule another eight years in addition to Buhari's four making it 12 years for the north continuously?
Have they found oil in the north?
Or they will continue sharing the oil wealth of the niger Delta?

1 Like

Re: Re-alignment: Why PMB, APC Embraced Saraki by asha9: 11:27am On Dec 11, 2016
Atiku will rule for just 4yrs and handover to his deputy from the SE.

seguno2:

So that Atiku will rule another eight years in addition to Buhari's four making it 12 years for the north continuously?
Have they found oil in the north?
Or they will continue sharing the oil wealth of the niger Delta?
Re: Re-alignment: Why PMB, APC Embraced Saraki by seguno2: 11:44am On Dec 11, 2016
asha9:
Atiku will rule for just 4yrs and handover to his deputy from the SE.

Like Buhari will also hand over to his Vice President from the south in 2019?
If you believe that Atiku will hand over to your bloody southerner after four years, you should wake up from your bad dream.
Please tell us, what incentive Buhari and Atiku have to willingly hand over to your bloody southerner?
Again, I say wake up and smell the akamu.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Re-alignment: Why PMB, APC Embraced Saraki by bayelsaowei(m): 11:53am On Dec 11, 2016
The fools who were on about sarakis case thinking it was really a fight against corruption should be ashamed of themselves... cheesy

Nonsense country and people...

Gullible people..

1 Like

Re: Re-alignment: Why PMB, APC Embraced Saraki by bayelsaowei(m): 12:05pm On Dec 11, 2016
iykedare:
In politics, there are no permanent enemies,just interests.

Now where are those gullible Nigerians ( seunmsg, omenka, modath, tonyebarcanista) who thought saraki was going to be jailed.

Oya,start singing the new song until another song is composed by your political Gods. Gullible Nigerians.
jejune kids they all are..or they are just willfully ignorant...

1 Like

Re: Re-alignment: Why PMB, APC Embraced Saraki by Bimpe29: 12:13pm On Dec 11, 2016
It seems Nigeria is a cadaver in APC's political laboratory. Ruling party was apparently not ready for governance and too insensitive to the realities in all sectors of our national life.

1 Like

Re: Re-alignment: Why PMB, APC Embraced Saraki by sankky: 12:22pm On Dec 11, 2016
Quite a pity that Tinubu wasn't even mentioned in all the listed political equations at the federal level

1 Like

Re: Re-alignment: Why PMB, APC Embraced Saraki by seguno2: 12:29pm On Dec 11, 2016
sankky:
Quite a pity that Tinubu wasn't even mentioned in all the listed political equations at the federal level

The indicted drug dealer is YESTERDAY's man.
Used and dumped like-

- Akintola
- Diya
Re: Re-alignment: Why PMB, APC Embraced Saraki by emi14: 1:25pm On Dec 11, 2016
Saraki better be carful to avoid assassination. My father told me that opposite of friendship is enmity. Nothing exits between them.
Buhari hates you , reconciliation just to draw you closer to deal with you. A word is enough for the wise.

1 Like

Re: Re-alignment: Why PMB, APC Embraced Saraki by LazyTypist(m): 2:20pm On Dec 11, 2016
$2000 worth of Bitcoins for sale at N510. we sell from $20 and upwards...... whatsapp this No 08154989994
Re: Re-alignment: Why PMB, APC Embraced Saraki by amazon14: 2:34pm On Dec 11, 2016
These people don't seems to understand our plight at all. Nigerians are hungry and you are there talking of 2019 election, God. Pls do something to get us out of recession. 2019 my foot. Useless leaders.

1 Like

Re: Re-alignment: Why PMB, APC Embraced Saraki by zabadii(m): 2:44pm On Dec 11, 2016
Saraki's mother is from iseyin not owo

Re: Re-alignment: Why PMB, APC Embraced Saraki by HomeOfMe(f): 4:28pm On Dec 11, 2016
2019 realignment or moving the nation forward..,smh.
Re: Re-alignment: Why PMB, APC Embraced Saraki by Praktikals(m): 5:08pm On Dec 11, 2016
Drienzia:

Click like if you would vote for Anyother candidates except buhari... And share if u would vote buhari again....
Wailers have been winning online polls since time immemorial.

1 Like

Re: Re-alignment: Why PMB, APC Embraced Saraki by Nobody: 5:13pm On Dec 11, 2016
seguno2:

The indicted drug dealer is YESTERDAY's man.
Used and dumped like-

- Akintola
- Diya
More like Ekwueme, Azikiwe, Okadigbo etc.
Re: Re-alignment: Why PMB, APC Embraced Saraki by karimcarim(m): 6:41pm On Dec 11, 2016
An uncompleted Three bedroom apartment with a study room for sale with an affordable price of #950,000 negotiable.
WhatsApp number :07032681755

(1) (2) (Reply)

Biafra Is Fantasy – Charly Boy, Former Pman President / Soldiers Foil Suicide Attack At Nigeria Army Base / Sule Lamido: I Am Atiku’s Senior, I Won’t Step Down For Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.