Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,101 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:30 AM

Police DSP Murdered In Rivers State Election (Graphic Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Police DSP Murdered In Rivers State Election (Graphic Photos) (8587 Views)

Meet Michael Nwokolo, A Police DSP With Unbelievable Stack Of Qualifications / DSP Sagir Usman Shugaba: A Cute Nigeria Police Officer (Photos) / APC Secretary, Emmanuel Eluozo, Murdered In Rivers (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police DSP Murdered In Rivers State Election (Graphic Photos) by swagagolic01(m): 9:10am On Dec 11, 2016
BALLOSKI:
Is this for real?
it's true bro, I hate seeing officers being killed, but what these uniform men unleashed on rivers residents yesterday was too much, I saw the headless body in ahoada police station yesterday

1 Like

Re: Police DSP Murdered In Rivers State Election (Graphic Photos) by bolinxman: 9:16am On Dec 11, 2016
This is really bad,whoever committed this crime,has brought generational curse upon his family.Election was conducted in Ondo State,nobody was killed.
Re: Police DSP Murdered In Rivers State Election (Graphic Photos) by BALLOSKI: 9:26am On Dec 11, 2016
swagagolic01:
it's true bro, I hate seeing officers being killed, but what these uniform men unleashed on rivers residents yesterday was too much, I saw the headless body in ahoada police station yesterday
that's terrible!
Re: Police DSP Murdered In Rivers State Election (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 9:38am On Dec 11, 2016
I don't know how true this news but this can unfortunately happen when the police and army go to these elections and work for APC rather than remain neutral

It is time for our uniform men to show dissent to politicians when asked to rig elections or prevent opposition electoral observers from collation centres

If APC carry on like this it won't be too long before grenades start landing on election collation centres and INEC offices

Buhari is destroying Nigeria, he has to wake up.

3 Likes

Re: Police DSP Murdered In Rivers State Election (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 9:39am On Dec 11, 2016
bigFOOTcaveMAN:
We need a source!

Am the source.

1 Like

Re: Police DSP Murdered In Rivers State Election (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 9:43am On Dec 11, 2016
bigFOOTcaveMAN:

Its a sourceless thread and so remains a ruse and propaganda to elicit emotions. Rubbish thread cool

Ask your friends or anyone you know in Ahoada if a Police officer was killed and beheaded.

My duty is to inform you out of ignorance. Don't doubt what you don't know. Doubt what you know

1 Like

Re: Police DSP Murdered In Rivers State Election (Graphic Photos) by swagagolic01(m): 10:12am On Dec 11, 2016
kenkenn:

Ask your friends or anyone you know in Ahoada if a Police officer was killed and beheaded.

My duty is to inform you out of ignorance. Don't doubt what you don't know. Doubt what you know
don't try to convince him, I saw d body myself, and again sen osy of pdp has won, make them dey wait for source

1 Like

Re: Police DSP Murdered In Rivers State Election (Graphic Photos) by Mujaheeeden: 11:09am On Dec 11, 2016
SillyMods:
Watch how children of hate anger and frustration start to Blame Buhari and INEC for this heinous crime.

They obviously expect Buhari and the IG to relocate all the police personnel in Nigeria to Rivers State where politicians have vowed to kill and maim others in order to win election.

Useless idiots taking over the cyberspace.
omenka grin your post just gave you away

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police DSP Murdered In Rivers State Election (Graphic Photos) by HYENACHIEF(m): 11:20am On Dec 11, 2016
Re: Police DSP Murdered In Rivers State Election (Graphic Photos) by Osama10(m): 11:57am On Dec 11, 2016
Unnecessary loss of life. angry
Re: Police DSP Murdered In Rivers State Election (Graphic Photos) by Qmerit(m): 12:03pm On Dec 11, 2016
bigFOOTcaveMAN:

Where is the source? Its all fake news grin cheesy

Ok
Re: Police DSP Murdered In Rivers State Election (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 12:38pm On Dec 11, 2016
swagagolic01:
don't try to convince him, I saw d body myself, and again sen osy of pdp has won, make them dey wait for source

Will i convince you to believe what you have already seen? Haba!

Guys calm down. Are you paid to turn black to white or you are doing it for fun?

1 Like

Re: Police DSP Murdered In Rivers State Election (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 1:39pm On Dec 11, 2016
pls remove the headless image
Re: Police DSP Murdered In Rivers State Election (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 1:48pm On Dec 11, 2016
krendo:
I don't know how true this news but this can unfortunately happen when the police and army go to these elections and work for APC rather than remain neutral

It is time for our uniform men to show dissent to politicians when asked to rig elections or prevent opposition electoral observers from collation centres

If APC carry on like this it won't be too long before grenades start landing on election collation centres and INEC offices

Buhari is destroying Nigeria, he has to wake up.

Naij.com has proved me right

https://www.naij.com/1077129-rivers-rerun-how-rescued-5-nysc-members-army-official-statement.html
Re: Police DSP Murdered In Rivers State Election (Graphic Photos) by eightsin(m): 2:23pm On Dec 11, 2016
Source!!!
Re: Police DSP Murdered In Rivers State Election (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 3:11pm On Dec 11, 2016
eightsin:
Source!!!

I am the source. I took pains to get further details of the Officer.

The link from Naij website also mentioned his among the people killed.

https://www.naij.com/1077129-rivers-rerun-how-rescued-5-nysc-members-army-official-statement.html
Re: Police DSP Murdered In Rivers State Election (Graphic Photos) by MamaTej(f): 6:14pm On Dec 11, 2016
kenkenn:
Who did this to a serving Police Officer?

People bigger than the government.
Re: Police DSP Murdered In Rivers State Election (Graphic Photos) by DonBobes(m): 6:59pm On Dec 11, 2016
DSP Alkali, wat a loss to d NIG POL.
I worked with him during a Joint Task Force before his death a long tym ago.
He was prudent, gentle & accommodating.
I still remember d Kia Rio he used to have.
He was never sentimental.
May his soul rest in perfect peace.
Amen.

1 Like

Re: Police DSP Murdered In Rivers State Election (Graphic Photos) by gentlekeny(m): 5:39am On Dec 12, 2016
DonBobes:
DSP Alkali, wat a loss to d NIG POL.
I worked with him during a Joint Task Force before his death a long tym ago.
He was prudent, gentle & accommodating.
I still remember d Kia Rio he used to have.
He was never sentimental.
May his soul rest in perfect peace.
Amen.

He is your colleague? May his soul RIP
Re: Police DSP Murdered In Rivers State Election (Graphic Photos) by DonBobes(m): 2:16pm On Dec 12, 2016
gentlekeny:

He is your colleague? May his soul RIP

He is in d Police & am in d ARMY, we just happen to work togeda wen i was in a joint task force(JTF) somtym ago.
Re: Police DSP Murdered In Rivers State Election (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 9:53am On Dec 13, 2016
DonBobes:

He is in d Police & am in d ARMY, we just happen to work togeda wen i was in a joint task force(JTF) somtym ago.

ok
Re: Police DSP Murdered In Rivers State Election (Graphic Photos) by DerideGull(m): 10:25am On Dec 13, 2016
kenkenn:
DSP Mohammed Alkali is his name. A member of ASP Course 24 /2010 at the Police Academy, Wudil, Kano.

He went on attachment in 2010;

DSP Alkali's father was the then CP of Delta State. He made us proud. If time will permit, I will share comments/testimonies of people about this rare officer.

DSP Alkali maintained good relationships with almost all irrespective of religion, tribe or what have you. I have called alot of persons so far and none of them is speaking without tears. God cannot be questioned, but my pain is not just that someone was killed because of election, its not new, even if we pray such should end, but why!!!!!

Why Supol Alkali and why in my own Rivers State and my own Zone?

Who soever they are that did this should be well prepared, for a battle, a battle with people ready to sacrifice their everything to get to the root of this. Just be prepared.

DSP Mohammed Alkali may your truly gentle soul RIP. We will fight for you my God's grace. WE PROMISE!

This is the way cookie crumbs. Nigeria present configuration calls for drastic measures.
Re: Police DSP Murdered In Rivers State Election (Graphic Photos) by DerideGull(m): 10:26am On Dec 13, 2016
Cadamlk:
Instead of people to address and find a lasting solution to the issue of political violence in River state, PDP and APC supporters take to blame game ......like the guy above me. Must you use human lives to play politics? Political barbarism is condemnable.

Any politician that indulge,instigate or induce political violence is not in politics to serve but to steal and acquire power to massage his ego.

Situation like this inspired Donald Trump statement that Africans need to be recolonized.

You are also in denial. The root of the problem is Nigeria. Can you not see?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Pictures From Parade And Wreath Laying Ceremony In Enugu / Lagos Panel On #EndSARS Summons IGP Adamu / Imo, Abia, Largest Gas Reserve In Nigeria - Lies Bursted

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.