Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,248 members, 7,818,846 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:34 AM

Adsense Palaver - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adsense Palaver (1658 Views)

Petrol Palaver And ATM Palaver: Last Year It Was Petrol Queue: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Adsense Palaver by Nobody: 9:34am On Dec 11, 2016
Hello fellow narialanders, please my adense has been approved since january 2016 but i have not made enough progress in terms of adsense earning. i have posted 413 topics yet my adsense earnings and blog view isnt increasing like i expect. My adsense earning sfrom January 201 to december, 2016 is 3.10dollars. Pleas i need some expert advie and help. Thank you

https://www.naijachiefwhip..com

Re: Adsense Palaver by HQuadreal: 9:44am On Dec 11, 2016
I think because your Ads is not been click by your viewers.
Re: Adsense Palaver by HQuadreal: 9:46am On Dec 11, 2016
HQuadreal:
The way I understand Google adsense they per click on ads not by page views on blog.
Re: Adsense Palaver by Nobody: 9:49am On Dec 11, 2016
HQuadreal:

So how do i go about making them to click on the adverts? is there any hidden way of doing it?
Re: Adsense Palaver by HQuadreal: 9:50am On Dec 11, 2016
Let wait for others to comment.
Logosclose:
Hello fellow narialanders, please my adense has been approved since january 2016 but i have not made enough progress in terms of adsense earning. i have posted 413 topics yet my adsense earnings and blog view isnt increasing like i expect. My adsense earning sfrom January 201 to december, 2016 is 3.10dollars. Pleas i need some expert advie and help. Thank you

Re: Adsense Palaver by HQuadreal: 9:51am On Dec 11, 2016
Logosclose:

So how do i go about making them to click on the adverts? is there any hidden way of doing it?
I don't know about that.
On less they willingly click on them.
Re: Adsense Palaver by HQuadreal: 9:53am On Dec 11, 2016
Webmasters in the house we need your help on this.
Re: Adsense Palaver by HQuadreal: 9:57am On Dec 11, 2016
Logosclose:

And also don't click on your Ads yourself, to avoid been banned from adsense or they might not even pay of the Ads if it clicked by you.
Re: Adsense Palaver by Zdoh(m): 10:05am On Dec 11, 2016
Do not click on your ads yourself to avoid being ban. You need to drive enough traffic to your blog and also animation are needed to attract your visitor to click on your ads. Do you have ceo on your blog? I can help you drive thousand to your blog at a reasonable cost.
Re: Adsense Palaver by JeffreyJamez(m): 10:30am On Dec 11, 2016
Logosclose:

I checked your blog and discovered you have only one ad space which is located at the bottom of every post page. That's very very wrong... You can't get enough money on AdSense if you continue like that.
Re: Adsense Palaver by JeffreyJamez(m): 10:31am On Dec 11, 2016
HQuadreal:

The way I understand Google adsense they per click on ads not by page views on blog.

Page views counts from 1000views..it's called impressions
Re: Adsense Palaver by HQuadreal: 10:32am On Dec 11, 2016
JeffreyJamez:

Page views counts from 1000views..it's called impressions
Is Google paying for that.
Re: Adsense Palaver by JeffreyJamez(m): 10:35am On Dec 11, 2016
HQuadreal:

Is Google paying for that.

Yes. They'll pay if an ad has gotten a 1000views.. .even without it being clicked. It's probably why op even has any money at all, because I could barely see the ad till I scrolled down lol
Re: Adsense Palaver by HQuadreal: 10:38am On Dec 11, 2016
JeffreyJamez:

Yes. They'll pay if an ad has gotten a 1000views.. .even without it being clicked.
Do you mean if the site has 1000views
or the ads.

sorry to ask how can ads be viewed without clicking.
Re: Adsense Palaver by JeffreyJamez(m): 10:41am On Dec 11, 2016
HQuadreal:

Do you mean if the site has 1000views
or the ads.

sorry to ask how can ads be viewed without clicking.

If your blog is getting 1000 page views a day, and you have AdSense ads, it means your ads will be seen 1000 times too, and you earn from it.
Re: Adsense Palaver by HQuadreal: 10:42am On Dec 11, 2016
JeffreyJamez:

If your blog is getting 1000 page views a day, and you have AdSense ads, it means your ads will be seen 1000 times too, and you earn from it.
Thanks very much now I understand.
Re: Adsense Palaver by HQuadreal: 10:44am On Dec 11, 2016
JeffreyJamez:

I thought ads must be clicked to get money from adsense.
#Thanks.
Re: Adsense Palaver by JeffreyJamez(m): 10:49am On Dec 11, 2016
HQuadreal:

I thought ads must be clicked to get money from adsense.
#Thanks.

Not all
Re: Adsense Palaver by HQuadreal: 11:00am On Dec 11, 2016
JeffreyJamez:

Not all
Ok.
Re: Adsense Palaver by tosyne2much(m): 11:41am On Dec 11, 2016
JeffreyJamez:

Not all
I don dey find you tay tay bro.. Adsense rejected my approval yesterday after reviewing it. Still don't know what went wrong oooo.. You fit check my site if there's something I'm getting wrong

Re: Adsense Palaver by Ebook4Free(m): 11:51am On Dec 11, 2016
Logosclose:

shocked shocked shocked shocked Just 3$ throughout the year and you are still blogging till now. You really try.

My advice- Try to invest on your blog. Buy traffic and work on placement of your ads code.
Re: Adsense Palaver by Ebook4Free(m): 11:53am On Dec 11, 2016
tosyne2much:
I don dey find you tay tay bro.. Adsense rejected my approval yesterday after reviewing it. Still don't know what went wrong oooo.. You fit check my site if there's something I'm getting wrong
I sight you tosyne2much

1 Like

Re: Adsense Palaver by JeffreyJamez(m): 12:10pm On Dec 11, 2016
tosyne2much:

How many posts do you have?
Re: Adsense Palaver by JeffreyJamez(m): 12:11pm On Dec 11, 2016
Ebook4Free:
shocked shocked shocked shocked Just 3$ throughout the year and you are still blogging till now. You really try.

My advice- Try to invest on your blog. Buy traffic and work on placement of your ads code.

Buy traffic? .....once Google list your blog as spam, just go and rest lol
Re: Adsense Palaver by tosyne2much(m): 12:14pm On Dec 11, 2016
JeffreyJamez:

How many posts do you have?
108 posts written by me
Re: Adsense Palaver by tosyne2much(m): 12:16pm On Dec 11, 2016
Ebook4Free:
I sight you tosyne2much
You sef dey here Baba cool
Re: Adsense Palaver by JeffreyJamez(m): 12:25pm On Dec 11, 2016
tosyne2much:
108 posts written by me

Give me link to the blog
Re: Adsense Palaver by tosyne2much(m): 12:41pm On Dec 11, 2016
JeffreyJamez:

Give me link to the blog
www.tosyne2much.com
Re: Adsense Palaver by JeffreyJamez(m): 12:59pm On Dec 11, 2016
tosyne2much:
www.tosyne2much.com

Checked it and I honestly don't know what could be wrong.... Na why blogger matter dey tire me.
Re: Adsense Palaver by tosyne2much(m): 1:24pm On Dec 11, 2016
JeffreyJamez:

Checked it and I honestly don't know what could be wrong.... Na why blogger matter dey tire me.
The thing sef just tire me ooo baba
Re: Adsense Palaver by JeffreyJamez(m): 1:27pm On Dec 11, 2016
tosyne2much:
The thing sef just tire me ooo baba

Na lappy you dey use blog?
Re: Adsense Palaver by Ebook4Free(m): 1:33pm On Dec 11, 2016
JeffreyJamez:

Buy traffic? .....once Google list your blog as spam, just go and rest lol
Lol so how did you want his blog to get rank with Nigeria entertainment niche when all his traffic is coming social media.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Honey / Looking For Quality-full Leads From Craigslist ? / Help A Sister With A Viable Business Idea Biko!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.