Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,778 members, 7,820,718 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:10 PM

Nigerian Born Jacob Banks Releases New Track Monster 2.0, Featuring Boogie - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nigerian Born Jacob Banks Releases New Track Monster 2.0, Featuring Boogie (1542 Views)

Meet Jay Boogie, A Cross Dresser Overtaking Bobrisky / Meet 21 Years Old, Jay Boogie Anthony From Port Harcourt Another Bobrisky / Reekado Banks Releases Cute Photos Of Himself. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Born Jacob Banks Releases New Track Monster 2.0, Featuring Boogie by Orikinla(m): 9:42am On Dec 11, 2016
Nigerian Born Jacob Banks Releases New Track ’Monster 2.0’ Featuring Boogie

Source
http://totnaija..com.ng/2016/12/jacob-banks-releases-new-track-monster.html

Re: Nigerian Born Jacob Banks Releases New Track Monster 2.0, Featuring Boogie by Nobody: 10:00am On Dec 11, 2016
And what's the relevance of the emphasis on him being nigerian-born?
Re: Nigerian Born Jacob Banks Releases New Track Monster 2.0, Featuring Boogie by MuttleyLaff: 10:23am On Dec 11, 2016
Silkmoth33:
He is nigerian-born
from his parent having Nigerian nationality
He, however is a Brummie and English born
albeit of Nigerian descent

I like his genre and the always entralling accompanying visuals
Re: Nigerian Born Jacob Banks Releases New Track Monster 2.0, Featuring Boogie by Orikinla(m): 12:58pm On Dec 11, 2016
MuttleyLaff:
He is nigerian-born

Re: Nigerian Born Jacob Banks Releases New Track Monster 2.0, Featuring Boogie by Nobody: 1:05pm On Dec 11, 2016
undecided u didn't even attempt to answer my question
MuttleyLaff:
He is nigerian-born

Re: Nigerian Born Jacob Banks Releases New Track Monster 2.0, Featuring Boogie by MuttleyLaff: 2:40pm On Dec 11, 2016
Orikinla:
Nigerian Born Jacob Banks Releases New Track ’Monster 2.0’ Featuring Boogiel

Silkmoth33:

MuttleyLaff:
He is nigerian-born

Silkmoth33:
undecided u didn't even attempt to answer my question
I didnt because I first thought he was english born
Unlike me, OP correctly acknowledged Jacob Banks is Nigerian born
He is 24 and moved to England at age 13

The relevance of the emphasis on him being nigerian-born is celebration
- celebrating the Nigerian born factor
Taking great pride in him being Nigerian born,
taking pleasure and delight of his nigerianess
and appreciating the fact that contrary to popular consensus
not all nigerian born dupes, not all are scammers, fraudsters, mules, 419ers, kidnappers, armed robbers, quacks etcetera
Re: Nigerian Born Jacob Banks Releases New Track Monster 2.0, Featuring Boogie by Nobody: 8:56pm On Dec 11, 2016
Do u know how u sound like?
MuttleyLaff:

[s]I didnt because I first thought he was english born
Unlike me, OP correctly acknowledged Jacob Banks is Nigerian born
He is 24 and moved to England at age 13[/s]

[s]The relevance of the emphasis on him being nigerian-born is celebration
- celebrating the Nigerian born factor[/s]
Taking great pride in him being Nigerian born,
taking pleasure and delight of his nigerianess
and appreciating the fact that contrary to popular consensus
not all nigerian born dupes, not all are scammers, fraudsters, mules, 419ers, kidnappers, armed robbers, quacks etcetera
Re: Nigerian Born Jacob Banks Releases New Track Monster 2.0, Featuring Boogie by MuttleyLaff: 10:04pm On Dec 11, 2016
Silkmoth33:
Do u know how u sound like?
SMH. Since you're itching to tell, what's preventing you.
Re: Nigerian Born Jacob Banks Releases New Track Monster 2.0, Featuring Boogie by Glaxx(m): 10:55pm On Dec 11, 2016
Who em epp. CHECK MY SIGNATURE AND SMILE TO THE BANK
Re: Nigerian Born Jacob Banks Releases New Track Monster 2.0, Featuring Boogie by Kruize(m): 2:17pm On Feb 24, 2020
MuttleyLaff:
SMH. Since you're itching to tell, what's preventing you.

Are you still his fan ? The guy is becoming popular on the international scene. Some of his songs have been featured in movies, series and video game (i think fifa or pes).
Re: Nigerian Born Jacob Banks Releases New Track Monster 2.0, Featuring Boogie by MuttleyLaff: 2:58pm On Feb 24, 2020
Kruize:
Are you still his fan ? The guy is becoming popular on the international scene. Some of his songs have been featured in movies, series and video game (i think fifa or pes).
I was 4 years ago and still am

(1) (Reply)

This Year My Songs Will Impregnate Every Girl’ – Popular Ghana Act Shatta Wale / PHOTOS: Big Brother Naija Housemates And Their Look Alike / Nicky Minaj Is Pregnant, Unveils Baby Bump

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.