Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,733 members, 7,817,017 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:06 PM

Filing Station Business,, How Much Can Start It? - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Filing Station Business,, How Much Can Start It? (1182 Views)

Petrol Filling Station Business Plan In Nigeria (march 2020) PDF / Ease Of Doing Business: How Mdas Are Frustrating Investors / Online Business Oppotunities (learn How To Start It Free) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Filing Station Business,, How Much Can Start It? by Mankind16: 10:23am On Dec 11, 2016
Assuming I want to start filing station business,

Building the station, filling the tank, buying fuel to the tank and every other thing will cost me how much please
Re: Filing Station Business,, How Much Can Start It? by ClitRaider: 10:29am On Dec 11, 2016
It depends on the location and station size. N500m will do.
Re: Filing Station Business,, How Much Can Start It? by Benikuuse(m): 10:33am On Dec 11, 2016
ClitRaider:
It depends on the location and station size.
N500m will do.
nah Oil Depot He Wants To Open? That Will Build Up To 6 Ultra Modern Filling Stations

2 Likes

Re: Filing Station Business,, How Much Can Start It? by ClitRaider: 10:37am On Dec 11, 2016
Benikuuse:
nah Oil Depot He Wants To Open? That Will Build Up To 6 Ultra Modern Filling Stations
It's possible in your village tho.
Re: Filing Station Business,, How Much Can Start It? by Benikuuse(m): 10:40am On Dec 11, 2016
ClitRaider:

It's possible in your village tho.
my Boss Open A Ultra Modern Filling Station In Portharcourt With Just 68000000 Including Land Purchase
Re: Filing Station Business,, How Much Can Start It? by Mankind16: 2:39pm On Dec 11, 2016
Benikuuse:
my Boss Open A Ultra Modern Filling Station In Portharcourt With Just 68000000 Including Land Purchase

Really?

Its cheap then

And the building and everything?
Re: Filing Station Business,, How Much Can Start It? by Mankind16: 2:40pm On Dec 11, 2016
ClitRaider:
N500m will do.

Haah, 500m too much nah

You almost scared me
Re: Filing Station Business,, How Much Can Start It? by Mankind16: 2:41pm On Dec 11, 2016
ClitRaider:
N500m will do.

Just 2 to 3 pipe
Re: Filing Station Business,, How Much Can Start It? by fafelumo(m): 4:46pm On Dec 11, 2016
Mankind16:
Assuming I want to start filing station business,

Building the station, filling the tank, buying fuel to the tank and every other thing will cost me how much please

OK so you will need about 2 plots of land in a very good location to pull this off. (VERY IMPORTANT)

Registration with with the relevant bodies including IPMAN

Construction of the filling station (best for you to have a filling station with 6 pumps ie four pumps for petrol, one for diesel, one for kerosene). Underground tanks(33k liters each or so)

Then the lube bay/mini mart

Miscellaneous e.g electricity, logistics etc

Rough estimate in this current economy : N100M or there about to start with.

But why invest this kinda amount when there are other businesses you can invest in that won't cost you much.

I mean, all you need is about N2M or there about and you can get even more than the filling station returns.
Re: Filing Station Business,, How Much Can Start It? by krones: 6:49pm On Dec 11, 2016
fafelumo:

OK so you will need about 2 plots of land in a very good location to pull this off. (VERY IMPORTANT)

Construction of the filling station (best for you to have a filling station with 6 pumps ie four pumps for petrol, one for diesel, one for kerosene). Underground tanks(33k liters each or so)

But why invest this kinda amount when there are other businesses you can invest in that won't cost you much.

I mean, all you need is about N2M or there about and you can get even more than the filling station returns.
Pls what kinda business can I invest N2M. Am interested.
Re: Filing Station Business,, How Much Can Start It? by fafelumo(m): 8:24pm On Dec 11, 2016
krones:

Pls what kinda business can I invest N2M. Am interested.

Alright sir. You can join me in the ICT sector. Pm me so we can connect.
Re: Filing Station Business,, How Much Can Start It? by krones: 2:55pm On Dec 12, 2016
fafelumo:

Alright sir. You can join me in the ICT sector. Pm me so we can connect.

Can you be more specific pls. ICT is too vast.
Re: Filing Station Business,, How Much Can Start It? by Nobody: 4:51pm On Dec 12, 2016
fafelumo:

What business can one start with 2M, can u drop ur number or email. I am interested please.

(1) (Reply)

Mmm Set To Release All Marvos Jan.14 2017(must Read) / ICO'S Is A Key Factor In Crypto Price Fall & Why It Will Be Less Profitable Now / Is Forex Trading A Scam?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.