Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,253 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:40 AM

How To Earn Bitcoins Via Telegram Messenger For Free. - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / How To Earn Bitcoins Via Telegram Messenger For Free. (4750 Views)

Free Forex Swing Trading Analysis And Signals Via Telegram / Any advice on reliable way to buy and sell bitcoins via whatsapp escrow? / Easy Way To Get Free Bitcoins Via Genuine Site (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Earn Bitcoins Via Telegram Messenger For Free. by 10eola(m): 10:45am On Dec 11, 2016
Telecoin (TLC) is a new anonymous currency in the Telegram messenger.
You can generate TLC-vouchers on your own and send them to any user of the Telegram.
Telecoin is possible to buy or sell by using the Bitcoin cryptocurrency.
Make the mining of Telecoin, inviting of new participants in the mining process.
The mining complexity depends from the number of users.
Everything is simply. Than more people will perform mining of Telecoin, the more it is possible to earn, because the cost of TLC will grow up.

MINING
Invite the new participants of process and get the Telecoin (TLC) free of charge.
The current mining complexity: 0.54174766 TLC/user

Telecoin(TLC) CAN BE EXCHANGED FOR BITCOIN

Price for 1 TLC: 0.00007299 BTC

You Can Download The Telegram App On Playstore To Get Started

Click https://tlgrm.me/telecoins_bot?start=249429942
Re: How To Earn Bitcoins Via Telegram Messenger For Free. by 10eola(m): 10:50am On Dec 11, 2016
FAQ

Question: How to get the Telecoin?
Answer: Invite the new participants of process and get the Telecoin (TLC) free of charge. Also you can buy TLC at our market exchange, using for this Bitcoin (BTC).

Question: How to activate the Telecoin-voucher?
Answer: Pass into the “Receiving” section and choose “Telecoin”.
Further type the voucher code and funds will be automatically enlisted into the account.

Question: How to send the Telecoin for other participant?
Answer: Pass into the “Sending” and choose “Telecoin”.
Type the amount and generate a voucher. Send to another participant the obtained code.
When he activates this code, the funds will be enlisted to his account.

Question: What is the minimal and maximal amount I can get or send?
Answer: The minimal amount, which you can get or send is: 0.001 BTC and 0.00001 TLC.
The maximal amount is not limited.

Question: What determines the cost and complexity of mining Telecoin?
Answer: The more users, the greater the complexity and cost of mining.

Question: How to earn on TLC currency?
Answer: You can buy Telecoin, and sell it at a time when its price will increases.

Question: How to add Bitcoin?
Answer: Pass into the “Receiving” section and choose “Bitcoin”. Further you must transfer the needed amount, which you want to add.
Transfer will be enlisted after 1 confirmation of Bitcoin network.

Question: How to withdraw Bitcoin?
Answer: Pass into the “Sending” section and choose “Bitcoin”. Type wallet and the withdrawal amount.
Funds will be transferred automatically. (Bitcoin transaction fee: 0.0005 BTC)

The support’s account in the Telegram: @telecoinsuppport
Write up us, and we shall reply to you within the 24-48 hours.

https://tlgrm.me/telecoins_bot?start=249429942

1 Like

Re: How To Earn Bitcoins Via Telegram Messenger For Free. by BiafranBushBoy: 10:57am On Dec 11, 2016
Scammers
Re: How To Earn Bitcoins Via Telegram Messenger For Free. by 10eola(m): 10:59am On Dec 11, 2016
BiafranBushBoy:
Scammers
Looool...who is scaming who...

You can see it boldly there Telegram
Re: How To Earn Bitcoins Via Telegram Messenger For Free. by BiafranBushBoy: 11:00am On Dec 11, 2016
10eola:
Looool...who is scaming who...

Gerrawt!!

Teleport ko Telephone ni...

Do I look like a learner?? undecided
Re: How To Earn Bitcoins Via Telegram Messenger For Free. by 10eola(m): 11:04am On Dec 11, 2016
BiafranBushBoy:

Gerrawt!!

Teleport ko Telephone ni...

Do I look like a learner?? undecided
smh undecided
Re: How To Earn Bitcoins Via Telegram Messenger For Free. by TrozadoS: 4:36pm On Jul 20, 2017
Not sure if this still exists or a scam. I received an email from a friend about this offer from Telegram App. I did register and download it. But I did not receive the said FREE Bitcoin.

I guess, It is better to become one of Paxful Affiliates where I can earn bitcoins the easiest way.

I found this video on their YT channel

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9snZNyBYUs0

(1) (Reply)

2,500 Acres Of Agricultural Land For Sale In Uhunmwonde LGA, Edo State. / Binary.com Earn The Wise Way / Buy & Sell Crypto (ligit Whatsapp Group With Trusted Escrow)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.