Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,257 members, 7,829,500 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:06 AM

Flash:An Iron Shade Fell 4rm Up & Smashed Windshield Of Gov Udom's Wife's Car - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Flash:An Iron Shade Fell 4rm Up & Smashed Windshield Of Gov Udom's Wife's Car (2555 Views)

Akwa Ibom LGA Election, Udom & Wife Martha Cast Their Vote (photos) / Illegal Paramilitary Establishment Busted And Smashed By Navy Officers. Photos / Corpse Of Gov. Shettima's Aide Who Died In Fatal Accident Arrives Borno(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Flash:An Iron Shade Fell 4rm Up & Smashed Windshield Of Gov Udom's Wife's Car by sixtuschimere: 11:07am On Dec 11, 2016
As shared by APC News TV....

'FLASH! An object from an iron shade just fell from up and smashed on the windshield of Mrs Martha Udom Emmanuel's vehicle at Qua Iboe Church, Surulere, Lagos'

cc; Lalasticlala,mynd44

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2016/12/flashan-iron-shade-fell-from-up-smashed.html?m=1

Re: Flash:An Iron Shade Fell 4rm Up & Smashed Windshield Of Gov Udom's Wife's Car by sixtuschimere: 11:07am On Dec 11, 2016

Re: Flash:An Iron Shade Fell 4rm Up & Smashed Windshield Of Gov Udom's Wife's Car by CecyAdrian(f): 11:08am On Dec 11, 2016
Ha!!

Yesterday the husband narrowly escaped from a collapsed church building, less than 24 hours after, his wife nearly getting caught up in a similar scenario. Make Udom go call family meeting for him people oooo

Mstchewwww! Where I dey rush to be FTC, I did not even analyze the pictures well. Op u deserve 10 slaps. Nothing smashed or fell on anything in these photos, the cars are in good shape, everyone in the pictures are relaxed. It's just the Camera angle.

2 Likes

Re: Flash:An Iron Shade Fell 4rm Up & Smashed Windshield Of Gov Udom's Wife's Car by pyyxxaro: 11:08am On Dec 11, 2016
The Gods Are Not To Blame

By OLA ROTIMI undecided

1 Like

Re: Flash:An Iron Shade Fell 4rm Up & Smashed Windshield Of Gov Udom's Wife's Car by EgusiSoup: 11:10am On Dec 11, 2016
This APC Government lead by the dullard cannot guaranty the security of lives and prosperity of its citizens anymore.

I weep for Nigeria sad

8 Likes

Re: Flash:An Iron Shade Fell 4rm Up & Smashed Windshield Of Gov Udom's Wife's Car by psucc(m): 11:21am On Dec 11, 2016
There's more to these incidents than meet the eye.
Are they under hands that wants a fresh election in Akwa Ibom state?
Blood is not the best way out.

1 Like

Re: Flash:An Iron Shade Fell 4rm Up & Smashed Windshield Of Gov Udom's Wife's Car by iluvdonjazzy: 11:28am On Dec 11, 2016
abeg na who una offend
Re: Flash:An Iron Shade Fell 4rm Up & Smashed Windshield Of Gov Udom's Wife's Car by PH1stBorn: 11:37am On Dec 11, 2016
Mediocre blogger! Thats a camera angle of perspective from the the top of a suspended iron shade angry

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Flash:An Iron Shade Fell 4rm Up & Smashed Windshield Of Gov Udom's Wife's Car by akins56(m): 11:52am On Dec 11, 2016
Hope they didn't offend Ogun!?
Re: Flash:An Iron Shade Fell 4rm Up & Smashed Windshield Of Gov Udom's Wife's Car by jahsharon: 12:01pm On Dec 11, 2016
EgusiSoup:
This APC Government lead by the dullard cannot guaranty the security of lives and prosperity of its citizens anymore.

I weep for Nigeria sad

You are right my brother, Buhari and APC are supposed to stop the church in Akwa-Ibom from collapsing on the governor, Buhari is also supposed to hold the shied at Qua Iboe church from falling on the governor's wife.

The witches from your village have finally caught up with you, the only solution is for you to commit suicide because even T.B. Joshua cannot help you.

Better tell the governor to go and sacrifice his mother to his cult society instead of sacrificing innocent people. Politicians and cultism are 5 and 6.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Flash:An Iron Shade Fell 4rm Up & Smashed Windshield Of Gov Udom's Wife's Car by BeeBeeOoh(m): 12:02pm On Dec 11, 2016
Nawa oh!! Did they offend anybody??
Re: Flash:An Iron Shade Fell 4rm Up & Smashed Windshield Of Gov Udom's Wife's Car by AtomElect: 12:10pm On Dec 11, 2016
PH1stBorn:
Mediocre blogger! Thats a camera angle of perspective from the the top of a suspended iron shade angry
Re: Flash:An Iron Shade Fell 4rm Up & Smashed Windshield Of Gov Udom's Wife's Car by BornStunner1: 12:11pm On Dec 11, 2016
Bb
Re: Flash:An Iron Shade Fell 4rm Up & Smashed Windshield Of Gov Udom's Wife's Car by Elkay3: 12:21pm On Dec 11, 2016
Where's d "smash" please? Y do people tell lies in broad daylight?

Sha, some people would just jump into d bandwagon without checking d truth or otherwise in it.
Re: Flash:An Iron Shade Fell 4rm Up & Smashed Windshield Of Gov Udom's Wife's Car by Elkay3: 12:23pm On Dec 11, 2016
EgusiSoup:

I weep for Nigeria sad

It's kind of OK to hate to a little extent, but to THIS extent, it's way out of hand. Moderate it please.
Re: Flash:An Iron Shade Fell 4rm Up & Smashed Windshield Of Gov Udom's Wife's Car by Mujaheeeden: 12:51pm On Dec 11, 2016
Stupid blogger and APC foolish propaganda blog.

How can that rod fall on that car without anything happening to the windshield or the car having any damage

1 Like

Re: Flash:An Iron Shade Fell 4rm Up & Smashed Windshield Of Gov Udom's Wife's Car by master69(m): 1:51pm On Dec 11, 2016
Hmmmm........ may God help us all
Re: Flash:An Iron Shade Fell 4rm Up & Smashed Windshield Of Gov Udom's Wife's Car by Sandydayziz(f): 2:06pm On Dec 11, 2016
But y do bloggers/APC lie? From that image I'll say the camera man's smart...

Nothing happened there!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Flash:An Iron Shade Fell 4rm Up & Smashed Windshield Of Gov Udom's Wife's Car by jidxin(m): 2:09pm On Dec 11, 2016
see stooopid nd gullible commenters above me...sorry 4 my strong language but una no get sense...this news na fake d pix aint real in fact d iron is in place....it never fell on any car. open ur eyes wide ....aahn ahn una dey vex sum1 na...
Re: Flash:An Iron Shade Fell 4rm Up & Smashed Windshield Of Gov Udom's Wife's Car by Chanchit: 2:13pm On Dec 11, 2016
Maybe I should go confirm this news since the church is just a stone throw from my house.
Re: Flash:An Iron Shade Fell 4rm Up & Smashed Windshield Of Gov Udom's Wife's Car by Tmex(m): 3:16pm On Dec 11, 2016
Wia is d......?
Re: Flash:An Iron Shade Fell 4rm Up & Smashed Windshield Of Gov Udom's Wife's Car by igraman(m): 3:22pm On Dec 11, 2016
what's she doing in Lag? Also I can't see any accident here na
Re: Flash:An Iron Shade Fell 4rm Up & Smashed Windshield Of Gov Udom's Wife's Car by Nobody: 3:40pm On Dec 11, 2016
Bloggers and stories ehn?

Unless there is/are another photo(s, I will say......................................NICE CAMERA ANGLE.

I guess it is matters like these that make the Social Media Bill necessary.

Concerned authorities, please take this blog down.

http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2016/12/flashan-iron-shade-fell-from-up-smashed.html?m=1

(1) (Reply)

buhari bowed, as court frees Chinakwe The Man Who Named his dog Buhari do to. / Communism Is The Best Economic System Suitable For Nigeria / Nigeria Will Be Better With An Igbo Man As The President

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.