Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,947 members, 7,817,781 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:27 PM

Who Designed The "Black Stone" Structure ? - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Who Designed The "Black Stone" Structure ? (1662 Views)

Hajj: The Wisdom Behind Kissing The Black Stone / 2 Million Pilgrims Stone The Devil, Yet He Is Still Alive - PM News / A Beautiful Mosque In Turkey Designed Based On A Verse Of Qur'an (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Designed The "Black Stone" Structure ? by truthmans2012: 12:50pm On Dec 11, 2016
Who designed the structure of the Black Stone inside Kaaba in Mecca? It is unreasonable for any one to believe that the true and Holy God would design an object like a woman's private part for His worshippers to be touching and kissing. Never.

Such religious practice is an inspiration to promiscuity. A means of getting people possessed with sexual sin.

Re: Who Designed The "Black Stone" Structure ? by Empiree: 4:38pm On Dec 11, 2016
truthmans2012:
Who designed the structure of the Black Stone inside Kaaba in Mecca? It is unreasonable for any one to believe that the true and Holy God would design an object like a woman's private part for His worshippers to be touching and kissing. Never.

Such religious practice is an inspiration to promiscuity. A means of getting people possessed with sexual sin.
You again?. It means you have dirty mind. No one even thought about it. I'm hearing this for the first time. Your heart is filthy.

3 Likes

Re: Who Designed The "Black Stone" Structure ? by talkingtruth: 5:39pm On Dec 11, 2016
Empiree:
You again?. It means you have dirty mind. No one even thought about it. I'm hearing this for the first time. Your heart is filthy.

You are being told what you do not know.
Re: Who Designed The "Black Stone" Structure ? by Empiree: 5:48pm On Dec 11, 2016
talkingtruth:

You are being told what you do not know.
Again, that's his mind not Muslims.

How about your "God" like like babalawo shrine. Don't you think it looks like shrine where human blood streams?

Looks perfectly like Orisa

1 Like

Re: Who Designed The "Black Stone" Structure ? by talkingtruth: 6:01pm On Dec 11, 2016
Empiree:

How about your "God" like like babalawo shrine. Don't you think it looks like shrine where human blood streams?

If someone is crucified, how else would he look?

Jesus was crucified by man, not God. We are talking of a situation where Allah himself designed an object to arouse sexuality.

Would a God with high moral standard do that? Why a woman's private part.of all things that exist?
Re: Who Designed The "Black Stone" Structure ? by Empiree: 6:18pm On Dec 11, 2016
talkingtruth:

If someone is crucified, how else would he look?

Jesus was crucified by man, not God. We are talking of a situation where Allah himself designed an object to arouse sexuality.

Would a God with high moral standard do that? Why a woman's private part.of all things that exist?
I guess Satan has compromised your brain. Your mind is very dirty and nasty. I have NEVER seen or heard any muslim claimed hajar aswad arose such thing on their mind. You have ulterior motives. That's your problem.

Actually I am not surprised bcus christian nations are obsessed with s!x. I even saw a guy on the street in one these christian nations copulating a tree. He was lust and na!ked and making it out with tree. So I am not surprised that hajar aswad looks exactly as you described on your mind. You have dirty, filthy mind as Op
Re: Who Designed The "Black Stone" Structure ? by talkingtruth: 6:32pm On Dec 11, 2016
Empiree:
I guess Satan has compromised your brain. Your mind is very dirty and nasty. I have NEVER seen or heard any muslim claimed hajar aswad arose such thing on their mind. You have ulterior motives. That's your problem.

Actually I am not surprised bcus christian nations are obsessed with s!x. I even saw a guy on the street in one these christian nations copulating a tree. He was lust and na!ked and making it out with tree. So I am not surprised that hajar aswad looks exactly as you described on your mind. You have dirty, filthy mind as Op

Still be reminded, we are not talking about what humans do but what their God does. Besides, a Christian is not judged or recognized by his or her name. You can only know a Christian by deed. Anyone who does what Jesus would not do is not a Christ follower (Christian).

In line with the OP, remember Allah promised Muslims many virgins for each Muslim man in aljannah. This is still about sexuality. While the Christian God says there are no women or men in His heaven and that all shall be like angels. They do not marry in the heaven of the holy God.
Re: Who Designed The "Black Stone" Structure ? by Empiree: 7:13pm On Dec 11, 2016
talkingtruth:

Still be reminded, we are not talking about what humans do but what their God does. Besides, a Christian is not judged or recognized by his or her name. You can only know a Christian by deed. Anyone who does what Jesus would not do is not a Christ follower (Christian).
You shot yourself in the foot. By your definition of who "true" christians are, if we are to figure out the percentage, christians are probably just 2% of world population. Why?. Because most filthy things in the world today are executed by christian nations including Vatican which breeds bunch of pedophilias. So, since you said anyone who doesn't do or do what Jesus didnt do is NOT christian. Then, MOST christians today aren't christians. FULL STOP

While the Christian God says there are no women or men in His heaven and that all shall be like angels. They do not marry in the heaven of the holy God.

This MUST be boring heaven of Christians. It means all christians are hell-bound since no man or woman will be in there. Muslims however dont deceive themselves. We know the reality. If you are going to be like "Angel in heaven", how the heck most christian nations are filled with filthy sexual activities?. From Hollywood to Nollywood, to Bollywood and all TV, radio and newspaper activities filled with anti-christ activities. On the pages of newspaper, tv and ALL entertainment industries are filthy and controlled christians. DENY it

1 Like

Re: Who Designed The "Black Stone" Structure ? by Nobody: 7:26pm On Dec 11, 2016
Empiree:
You shot yourself in the foot. By your definition of who "true" christians are, if we are to figure out the percentage, christians are probably just 2% of world population. Why?. Because most filthy things in the world today are executed by christian nations including Vatican which breeds bunch of pedophilias. So, since you said anyone who doesn't do or do what Jesus didnt do is NOT christian. Then, MOST christians today aren't christians. FULL STOP

This MUST be boring heaven of Christians. It means all christians are hell-bound since no man or woman will be in there. Muslims however dont deceive themselves. We know the reality. If you are going to be like "Angel in heaven", how the heck most christian nations are filled with filthy sexual activities?. From Hollywood to Nollywood, to Bollywood and all TV, radio and newspaper activities filled with anti-christ activities. On the pages of newspaper, tv and ALL entertainment industries are filthy and controlled christians. DENY it

sincerely their "heaven" is really boring, imagine blowing trumpet for eternity with useless wings grin grin nothing makes one special in their "heaven".

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Designed The "Black Stone" Structure ? by talkingtruth: 7:42pm On Dec 11, 2016
lexiconkabir:

sincerely their "heaven" is really boring, imagine blowing trumpet for eternity with useless wings grin grin nothing makes one special in their "heaven".

So aljannah is agog because of unlimited sex. When did God become that corrupt?

The symbol of Allah is a woman's private part, is that not immorality?
Re: Who Designed The "Black Stone" Structure ? by Nobody: 7:47pm On Dec 11, 2016
one thing I've come to realise from the Christians is, they are hypocrites, they make sex look bad in open but commit formication and adultery to the maximal level..

is sex even a bad thing? ofcourse not! what is bad is illegal sex(which the christians engage in alot) but these people like deceiving themselves, I know of marriages that crumbled because of the issue of "sex is bad" deeply engraved on the minds of their girls...

pfft!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Designed The "Black Stone" Structure ? by Empiree: 7:50pm On Dec 11, 2016
lexiconkabir:

This got me laughing hysterically. Useless "heaven" without spicy
Re: Who Designed The "Black Stone" Structure ? by Nobody: 7:50pm On Dec 11, 2016
talkingtruth:

So aljannah is agog because of unlimited sex. When did God become that corrupt?

is sex a bad thing?

The symbol of Allah is a woman's private part, is that not immorality?

oldman go find something doing, you seem bored hence the senseless topic, you wont achieve anything with this.

4 Likes

Re: Who Designed The "Black Stone" Structure ? by talkingtruth: 7:54pm On Dec 11, 2016
lexiconkabir:

is sex a bad thing?

oldman go find something doing, you seem bored hence the senseless topic, you wont achieve anything with this.

May God deliver you guys from Islamic hypnotism. Even idol worshippers don't make show of sex like in Islam.

Doesn't that show paganism is more decent than islam?
Re: Who Designed The "Black Stone" Structure ? by Nobody: 8:00pm On Dec 11, 2016
Empiree:
This got me laughing hysterically. Useless "heaven" without spicy

frankly speaking, I've seen some Christians complaining about how "boring" their heaven will look like, after worshiping on earth, fastings, getting scammed(tithes), they still go to heaven to blow trumpet in other to WORSHIP there also, this is so funny..

no wonder most of them try to acquire all the temporary goodness of this world because the goodness in this world is better than the goodness in their "heaven".

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Designed The "Black Stone" Structure ? by Nobody: 8:01pm On Dec 11, 2016
talkingtruth:

May God deliver you guys from Islamic hypnotism. Even idol worshippers don't make show of sex like in Islam.

Doesn't that show paganism is more decent than islam?

get lost old man if you cant say whether sex is bad or not

1 Like

Re: Who Designed The "Black Stone" Structure ? by talkingtruth: 8:23pm On Dec 11, 2016
lexiconkabir:

get lost old man if you cant say if sex is bad or not

Unlimited sex as in Islam is very bad and ungodly. God would never have recommended multiple sex. He never did in the past and never will do.

It was in his power to have created many wives for Adam, but he never did. Those people who had many wives in the OT were not instructed or enjoined to do so. Jesus taught of one wife as God did in the case of Adam. Why would that same God enjoin muslims to have multiple sexual partners, not only in this world but also in aljannah? Something is wrong somewhere.
Re: Who Designed The "Black Stone" Structure ? by Nobody: 8:31pm On Dec 11, 2016
talkingtruth:

Unlimited sex as in Islam is very bad and ungodly. God would never have recommended multiple sex. He never did in the past and never will do.

It was in his power to have created many wives for Adam, but he never did. Those people who had many wives in the OT were not instructed or enjoined to do so. Jesus taught of one wife as God did in the case of Adam. Why would that same God enjoin muslims to have multiple sexual partners, not only in this world but also in aljannah? Something is wrong somewhere.

i hope you can sleep better now?
Re: Who Designed The "Black Stone" Structure ? by Empiree: 8:38pm On Dec 11, 2016
talkingtruth:

What is this none sense, hun?. You did not answer his question. His question is VERY SIMPLE and CONCISE. Is S!eX good or bad?

YES

or

NO

?
Re: Who Designed The "Black Stone" Structure ? by talkingtruth: 9:17pm On Dec 11, 2016
Empiree:
What is this none sense, hun?. You did not answer his question. His question is VERY SIMPLE and CONCISE. Is S!eX good or bad?

YES

or

NO

?

So you need to be spoonfed?

Re: Who Designed The "Black Stone" Structure ? by Empiree: 9:24pm On Dec 11, 2016
talkingtruth:

So you need to be spoonfed?

See why you make no sense?

You simply dodged his question.

Let's wait for intelligent christians to answer it. You can step aside and have a good day.
Re: Who Designed The "Black Stone" Structure ? by talkingtruth: 10:30pm On Dec 11, 2016
Empiree:

Let's wait for intelligent christians to answer it. You can step aside and have a good day.

Something must be wrong with your reasoning. I said multiple sex as you do in islam is very, very bad and yet you kept saying I dodged the question. Na wa for you o !!!!
Re: Who Designed The "Black Stone" Structure ? by Empiree: 11:26pm On Dec 11, 2016
talkingtruth:

Something must be wrong with your reasoning. I said multiple sex as you do in islam is very, very bad and yet you kept saying I dodged the question. Na wa for you o !!!!
Whats "multiple s!x in islam"?. How do you describe that?.
Re: Who Designed The "Black Stone" Structure ? by Nobody: 7:11am On Dec 12, 2016
Empiree:

Akhee, you should stoop to their level by abusing their "orisa". They're DIMWITTED crackheads.

Just give CORRECT evidence for the serious minded readers on this FORUM, no dey drag with them. Alai ni nkan se ni won, na y dem dey stagnant for one place!!!
Re: Who Designed The "Black Stone" Structure ? by Nobody: 7:17am On Dec 12, 2016
lexiconkabir:

is sex a bad thing?

You know what I've realised, these NL pathogens are doing more good than harm on the long run faa. They concot a lie, and back it up with distorted verses, and useless ideas, and bring it here. Allah willing, a seeker of truth, be it an atheist, secular muslims, christians and odas will from there make researches, and if Allaah wills, he makes him/her see the truth, thus, they're DAWAHing for us, indirectly.

I'm really not suprised with their posts/threads, they can only try, make dem go learn from FIRAWN and his goons, QAROON, ABU JAHL, ABU LAHAB, MUSAILAMAH, Ppl of Ad, THAMUDIANs, SODOmites, etc..they ended where, DESTROYED!!!

On to the NEXT one!!!!

1 Like

Re: Who Designed The "Black Stone" Structure ? by talkingtruth: 7:21am On Dec 12, 2016
RABIUSHILE04:

Akhee, you should stoop to their level by abusing their "orisa". They're DIMWITTED crackheads.

Just give CORRECT evidence for the serious minded readers on this FORUM, no dey drag with them. Alai ni nkan se ni won, na y dem dey stagnant for one place!!!

When will you guys ever reason?

Can't you pause for a moment and brood on why your god would choose to make his symbol (black stone) like a woman's private part? Is that not the reason he enjoined you to have many wives and promised you numerous virgins in aljannah? Why sex sex and sex like rabbits? It is only the queen of heaven that could do that. One of the gifts of the Devil is indiscriminate sex as they have it in occult societies.

One thing so certain is the fact that the true God would never make his symbol like the private part of a woman. Period.

1 Like

Re: Who Designed The "Black Stone" Structure ? by Nobody: 7:24am On Dec 12, 2016
lexiconkabir:

frankly speaking, I've seen some Christians complaining about how "boring" their heaven will look like, after worshiping on earth, fastings, getting scammed(tithes), they still go to heaven to blow trumpet in other to WORSHIP there also, this is so funny..

no wonder most of them try to acquire all the temporary goodness of this world because the goodness in this world is better than the goodness in their "heaven".

LOL, 'getting scammed'...

And majority of them know that them leaders dey 'GBA' dem on that tithe crap o, but 'man yudlil falaa haadiyallah'/whomsoever Allah misguides, none can guide.

Sadly, this tithes stuff is crawling into the Islam of some groups, Allaahu musta'an.
Re: Who Designed The "Black Stone" Structure ? by Nobody: 7:25am On Dec 12, 2016
Empiree:

It is the rule of thumb in their doctrine..dodge questions, like Leo dodge bullets for Matrix.
Re: Who Designed The "Black Stone" Structure ? by Nobody: 7:30am On Dec 12, 2016
talkingtruth:

When will you guys ever reason?

Can't you pause for a moment and brood on why your god would choose to make his symbol (black stone) like a woman's private part?

And you think God Almighty would do that? Na was oooooo!

Seriously, you're DULL Mr 'talkingLies' aka Mr One-man, one-wife, 200 mistresses, you dirty minded oaf.

I'm sure you're more than 30 yo, but wen ur kind talk, it is upside down!

Be with your religion and let us be with ours.
Re: Who Designed The "Black Stone" Structure ? by Nobody: 7:35am On Dec 12, 2016
RABIUSHILE04:

Seriously, you're DULL Mr 'talkingLies' aka Mr One-man, one-wife, 200 mistresses, you dirty minded oaf.

I'm sure you're more than 30 yo, but wen ur kind talk, it is upside down!

Be with your religion and let us be with ours.

30 kini?? he is older than my dad fah, his twins are over 23.
Re: Who Designed The "Black Stone" Structure ? by talkingtruth: 7:35am On Dec 12, 2016
So many irrelevant talks.

No one is talking about why a god would make the unclothedness of a woman his symbol.
Re: Who Designed The "Black Stone" Structure ? by Nobody: 7:50am On Dec 12, 2016
lexiconkabir:

30 kini?? he is older than my dad fah, his twins are over 23.

You gat to be kidding me, you for real?

I'm not suprised though, ppl just dey age ni, dey grow grey hair, but dem no grow sense.

I pray God gives them sense plenty!

(1) (2) (Reply)

_bowing, Bending, Kneeling To Greet Are Shirk_* / Advice For Christians / The Story Of Abu Qudama And The Boy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.