Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,663 members, 7,955,398 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 03:35 AM

Cipher Of Estimating Number Of Saved Souls - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Cipher Of Estimating Number Of Saved Souls (255 Views)

MFM: We Don't Have The Highest Number Of Single Ladies / Returning Souls Or Body Stealers: Can Dead People Return? / The Number Of Private Jets Bishop Oyedepo Actually Owns - Leke Beecroft (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Cipher Of Estimating Number Of Saved Souls by rexben(m): 1:24pm On Dec 11, 2016
How many souls were saved?
At least 500 souls were saved during our last annual convention.
Hallelujah! 5 souls were saved during the service today, the ministration was powerful.
I wonder the yardstick or criteria used to estimate or cipher the number of souls that was saved.
Is it by the number of people that fell under the 'anointing' or spoke in unknown tongues or cried bitterly with a loud voice or what? All these are just gymnastics.
Continuous obedience to Jesus teachings only will save you.
31 Jesus therefore said to those Jews that had believed him, If ye abide in my word, then are ye truly my disciples; 32 and ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free.
John 8:31-32
He that rejecteth me, and receiveth not my sayings, hath one that judgeth him: the word that I spake, the same shall judge him in the last day. John 12:48

Above all, Jesus said "But he that endureth to the end, the same shall be saved".
Matt 24:13

(1) (Reply)

Acceptable Unto God / Living In A State Of Permanent Victory - Isaiah 43:1-4, 1 John 5:17-21 / #Religion...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.