Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,316 members, 7,819,069 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:51 AM

‘I Bought A Stolen 4-year-old Because I Needed A Male Child’ - Tribune - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / ‘I Bought A Stolen 4-year-old Because I Needed A Male Child’ - Tribune (670 Views)

Lady Smoking Shisha With 4-Year-Old Son Wanted By Police / My Experience With A Stolen Rx330 Lexus / Woman And Her Children Arrested After Her Husband Bought A Stolen Phone (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

‘I Bought A Stolen 4-year-old Because I Needed A Male Child’ - Tribune by NewsPoacher: 2:07pm On Dec 11, 2016
http://tribuneonlineng.com/i-bought-stolen-4-year-old-i-needed-male-child/

THE Special Anti-Robbery Squad (SARS) in Abia State Police Command has arrested a 30-year-old man, Rowland Egbe, who allegedly stole a four-year-old boy, Uzoaba (other name withheld) whom he was taking to an intending buyer, a 50-year-old woman, Mrs Chioma Ohajinmadu.

Disclosing this to Crime Reports, the state Commissioner of Police, Adeleye Oyebade, said that the arrest of the suspects on Sunday, December 4, was made possible through intelligence and viability policing adopted by his command.

Accoridng to Oyebade, the suspected child trafficker, who is from Imo River, Ukwa West, Abia State, had earlier sold another boy, Maxwell, to Ohajinmadu of 16, Uchelekwa Street, by Ohanku road, Aba, two weeks before his arrest. Egbe reportedly worked in connivance with one Uche, who is said to be currently at large.

Oyebade added that the boy was rescued and handed over to his parents while the suspects confessed to the crime and had been helping the police with investigations.

The police commissioner assured that the suspects would be arraigned in court at the conclusion of investigations.

In an interview with Crime Reports, the female suspect said that she decided to buy the boy because she did not have a male child.

According to Ohanjinmadu, “I paid N150,000 for the boy that was first sold to me. But I gave him to another woman because I wanted a fair complexioned boy whose skin would blend with that of my family.”

She claimed that she did not know where the woman who purchased the first boy, identified as Maxwell, from her lived, as the business was transacted on the street.

In his own confession, Egbe said he tricked the boys he stole with biscuits and sausage roll popularly called Gala.

Egbe, who disclosed that he partnered with Uche to commit the crime, said that he was given N50,000 by his partner.

Mynd44, Lalasticlala

Re: ‘I Bought A Stolen 4-year-old Because I Needed A Male Child’ - Tribune by Evergreen4(m): 2:09pm On Dec 11, 2016
Africans and male child.

Well I don't believe this woman's story completely. She may have an ulterior motive.

1 Like

Re: ‘I Bought A Stolen 4-year-old Because I Needed A Male Child’ - Tribune by Nobody: 2:09pm On Dec 11, 2016
Na God go help us oooo
Re: ‘I Bought A Stolen 4-year-old Because I Needed A Male Child’ - Tribune by LecciGucci: 2:36pm On Dec 11, 2016
Hm
Re: ‘I Bought A Stolen 4-year-old Because I Needed A Male Child’ - Tribune by benedictac(f): 2:59pm On Dec 11, 2016
If you were so desperate about male child, why didn't you just adopt and save yourself all these embarrassments? Mtcheeeeeew ignoramus

2 Likes

Re: ‘I Bought A Stolen 4-year-old Because I Needed A Male Child’ - Tribune by xnsandrxns: 3:06pm On Dec 11, 2016
Baby factory republic (bfr)
Re: ‘I Bought A Stolen 4-year-old Because I Needed A Male Child’ - Tribune by Khd95(m): 3:18pm On Dec 11, 2016
NCA,South west entering thread like...

Re: ‘I Bought A Stolen 4-year-old Because I Needed A Male Child’ - Tribune by Khd95(m): 3:37pm On Dec 11, 2016
Na dem,ugu planters,importers nd xporters of narcotics,chronic sellers nd buyers of babies.

NCA,live frm Allepo,Syria cool
Re: ‘I Bought A Stolen 4-year-old Because I Needed A Male Child’ - Tribune by dotman4real007(m): 3:51pm On Dec 11, 2016
now that you have been caught how will you take care of the females you have now that you will be spending a lot of time in jail. the girl child is not inferior to the male child.

1 Like

Re: ‘I Bought A Stolen 4-year-old Because I Needed A Male Child’ - Tribune by dre11(m): 9:07pm On Dec 11, 2016
CC lalasticlala

(1) (Reply)

Ugandan Woman Bury Husband With N17m So He Could Bribe God In Heaven / "Why We Attacked University Of Maiduguri" - Boko Haram Leader Shekau / Again, Twin Bomb Blast Hit Maiduguri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.