Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,525 members, 7,837,007 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:43 PM

Givers Never Complain On Social Media - So What's Your Own Business Whining? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Givers Never Complain On Social Media - So What's Your Own Business Whining? (406 Views)

Givers Never Lacks. / Why Do Nigerian Girls Complain About Deeper Life Weddings? / Givers Embassy: Abuja Church Where Tithes And Offerings Are Not Allowed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Givers Never Complain On Social Media - So What's Your Own Business Whining? by MakeADifference: 2:19pm On Dec 11, 2016
I have always read how people cry when they see pastors enjoying, crying that they are fleecing members. By the way go and see thousands of pastors in villages etc giving their time and little personal incomes to their society. Of course you won't see those ones, you will only see a few 1. .. 2... 3... 4 ... which your short-range social media vision permits you to see with so called riches and affluence.

Do you know how much the total offerings in most churches are? If you want to see how 'easy' it is, don't even bother to start a church; just go to the next door church that is about to fold up. Start a church for the sake of money and you'll be well into money rituals to bail you out before you finish saying In Jes' name.

Those that really give in churches never come around to complain; at least I am yet to see one complain. And I don't mean 'fake' givers who will carry their money in a tray to the pastor's nose so they will be saluted.

No one has ever said I gave to church and my life became grounded as a result of my giving. And check sincere givers, as they give to church, they give to society, they give all around. It is a spirit, simple. Just like being stingy is one (like most people who complain about Christian giving naturally are).

I got a new thought in my mind today, and it further strengthened my resolve to do whatever I can when I have. Not far from me is a RCCG church, I sort of just considered the structure and the facilities. How will I go into a nice environment (donated by someone), sit inside the comfy place fitted with conditioners, sit on comfy chairs ... etc. Meet nice people etc. Listen to music accompanied with ... for free?

Never! God forbid. I won't be a parasite. Some people spent their funds to make me have a comfortable place to worship. I won't be a user. No. When I thought about it this morning, I decided whether anyone asks me for money or not, I won't be a 'taker', a user, a chancer, an opportunist, a gold-digger. Never. I will also contribute something anywhere I find myself.

So, there are various reasons why people give in church. I just stated one of the reasons why I will always give. No matter how much you count and 'wail' over private jets or private rockets (hopefully one church will have a private rocket soon for space evangelism), people will still give.

Call them (us) mumu, it doesn't matter. If you ever read about an Alabaster box, people had been lavishing on the gospel before y(our) forefathers.

By the way I am totally anti-chancer (in case you are a real or fake pastor who uses church offering to buy popcorn and groundnut); if you are reading this don't think I wrote it in support of ....... like you. Better repent before your stomach bursts!

1 Like

Re: Givers Never Complain On Social Media - So What's Your Own Business Whining? by felixomor: 2:26pm On Dec 11, 2016
MakeADifference:
I have always read how people cry when they see pastors enjoying, crying that they are fleecing members. By the way go and see thousands of pastors in villages etc giving their time and little personal incomes to their society. Of course you won't see those ones, you will only see a few 1. .. 2... 3... 4 ... which your short-range social media vision permits you to see with so called riches and affluence.

Do you know how much the total offerings in most churches are? If you want to see how 'easy' it is, don't even bother to start a church; just go to the next door church that is about to fold up. Start a church for the sake of money and you'll be well into money rituals to bail you out before you finish saying In Jes' name.

Those that really give in churches never come around to complain; at least I am yet to see one complain. And I don't mean 'fake' givers who will carry their money in a tray to the pastor's nose so they will be saluted.

No one has ever said I gave to church and my life became grounded as a result of my giving. And check sincere givers, as they give to church, they give to society, they give all around. It is a spirit, simple. Just like being stingy is one (like most people who complain about Christian giving naturally are).

I got a new thought in my mind today, and it further strengthened my resolve to do whatever I can when I have. Not far from me is a RCCG church, I sort of just considered the structure and the facilities. How will I go into a nice environment (donated by someone), sit inside the comfy place fitted with conditioners, sit on comfy chairs ... etc. Meet nice people etc. Listen to music accompanied with ... for free?

Never! God forbid. I won't be a parasite. Some people spent their funds to make me have a comfortable place to worship. I won't be a user. No. When I thought about it this morning, I decided whether anyone asks me for money or not, I won't be a 'taker', a user, a chancer, an opportunist, a gold-digger. Never. I will also contribute something anywhere I find myself.

So, there are various reasons why people give in church. I just stated one of the reasons why I will always give. No matter how much you count and 'wail' over private jets or private rockets (hopefully one church will have a private rocket soon for space evangelism), people will still give.

Call them (us) mumu, it doesn't matter. If you ever read about an Alabaster box, people had been lavishing on the gospel before y(our) forefathers.

By the way I am totally anti-chancer (in case you are a real or fake pastor who uses church offering to buy popcorn and groundnut); if you are reading this don't think I wrote it in support of ....... like you. Better repent before your stomach bursts!

Nice one,

My point exactly.
We all know the truth actually, its not really the offering they are fighting.

Na God matter dey vex them.

(1) (Reply)

AZDE: Black Demons Of Envy / The Chosen Daily Devotional 20th Dec. 2016 / Repent Today! The Kingdom Of God Is At Hand

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.