Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,934 members, 7,828,260 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:26 AM

Fueless Gen - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Fueless Gen (548 Views)

Power Booster to Power All Appliances with Small Gen / Build Your Non-fuel/fueless Generator / Fueless Generator (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Fueless Gen by fuelles: 10:40am On Nov 13, 2009
who is phcn or nepa,to me i dont ve any business with them again,why? my fueless gen is working perfectly.do you know that i converted my normal petrol gen to fueless,and it is serving me perfectly.to be honest with you it does not work for 24hrs it only works for 8hrs and then i put it off so that it will charge itself,it is not inverter or solar i dont even use nepa again at all. but i ve done the step by step e book on how it works u will c it is the normal generator that was converted. pls fell free to call me on 08075245191.or visit my site www.olamideedun.com
Re: Fueless Gen by texazzpete(m): 6:37am On Nov 14, 2009
fuelles:

who is phcn or nepa,to me i dont ve any business with them again,why? my fueless gen is working perfectly.do you know that i converted my normal petrol gen to fueless,and it is serving me perfectly.to be honest with you it does not work for 24hrs it only works for 8hrs and then i put it off so that it will charge itself,it is not inverter or solar i dont even use nepa again at all. but i ve done the step by step e book on how it works u will c it is the normal generator that was converted. pls fell free to call me on 08075245191.or visit my site www.olamideedun.com

Bloody scumbag scammer. Abeg go and find meaningful employment somewhere.

(1) (Reply)

3g Unlock Modem Needed asap. / Usb Cable Needed / Shortcode Configuration. Pls Help Urgently.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.