Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,366 members, 7,812,053 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:17 AM

Job Seekers Behind Calls For Buhari To Change Economic Team – Ngige - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Job Seekers Behind Calls For Buhari To Change Economic Team – Ngige (10396 Views)

The Moment Chris Ngige Escaped Mob Attack During APC Congress In Awka. PICS / Tinubu Tells President To Change Economic Policies / Job Seekers Behind Calls For Buhari To Change Economic Team – Employment Ministe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Job Seekers Behind Calls For Buhari To Change Economic Team – Ngige by MrBONE2(m): 6:21pm On Dec 11, 2016
woawgrin
Re: Job Seekers Behind Calls For Buhari To Change Economic Team – Ngige by verome: 6:23pm On Dec 11, 2016
Ngige..... "this country entered recession
a long time ago before the Buhari government
came on board" Where were you?
Re: Job Seekers Behind Calls For Buhari To Change Economic Team – Ngige by chijos12: 6:26pm On Dec 11, 2016
Huf, how i wish everybody can be sane in this country
Re: Job Seekers Behind Calls For Buhari To Change Economic Team – Ngige by Sibrah: 6:36pm On Dec 11, 2016
frenchwine:
I swear by Amadioha, this guy is fvcking daft, a stewpid slowpoke.
Just take a look at what the mo.ron had to say, a federal minister for that matter :

I'm tempted to ask if this is the best person we're able to push forward from the east to become a federal minister. Yet we say we want to have the presidency, who would give it to us, with such mo.rons as our leaders.
Last last, I'm seriously ashamed to be identified in the same profession as Ngige, I need to verify if he is still licensed. He can't be.
The man was right. Recession process started long before it was declared. . .
Re: Job Seekers Behind Calls For Buhari To Change Economic Team – Ngige by 247Dior(m): 6:39pm On Dec 11, 2016
frenchwine:
Just take a look at what the mo.ron had to say, a federal minister for that matter :

I'm tempted to ask if this is the best person we're able to push forward from the east to become a federal minister. Yet we say we want to have the presidency, who would give it to us, with such mo.rons as our leaders.
Last last, I'm seriously ashamed to be identified in the same profession as Ngige, I need to verify if he is still licensed. He can't be.
bro.. we didn't push any body to become minister, Bulhari selected dafts like himself to be ministers

1 Like

Re: Job Seekers Behind Calls For Buhari To Change Economic Team – Ngige by Jesusloveyou: 6:41pm On Dec 11, 2016
Mujaheeeden:
grin

Tinubu is now a job seeker
don't you know before.
Because of wale edun.
That is the genesis of his grievance

1 Like

Re: Job Seekers Behind Calls For Buhari To Change Economic Team – Ngige by Jesusloveyou: 6:44pm On Dec 11, 2016
verome:
Ngige..... "this country entered recession
a long time ago before the Buhari government
came on board" Where were you?
upon the too much money your ineffectual buffoon received, he was still borrowing To pay salaries.

1 Like

Re: Job Seekers Behind Calls For Buhari To Change Economic Team – Ngige by Omeokachie: 6:49pm On Dec 11, 2016
Dalung is the best thing to have happened to our sports if the warped logic of this fella is anything to go by.

Minister of Science said we'll produce pencils in 2ys.

Adeosun is still playing "try ya luck" with our economy.

Fashola has suddenly found power to be rocket science since landing that portfolio.

ICT minister is conniving with service providers to jack up data price so people wont have a voice to criticise bad governance.

What again is our foreign policy and impact of the minister of foreign affairs?

Ministry of education is threatning parents who have wards in unity schools with expulsion if they criticize the government.

Women affairs minister has gone mute since threatning parents of chibok girls as being a nuisance to government.

Minister of Interior is using his DSS orderly to clean his shoes in public.

What impact has the health minister had since coming on board?

Agric minister is planning on importing grass from Brazil for herdsmen who are killing farmers across the country while Buhari looks the other way

Apart from threatning banks with sanctions if they lay off employess, whrn last was Ngige as labour minister been on news for any job creation innovation?

This administration is a curse to this nation.

2 Likes

Re: Job Seekers Behind Calls For Buhari To Change Economic Team – Ngige by loveuGOD: 7:16pm On Dec 11, 2016
This is what they made PMB to belive.
This is sad
If the economy team perform would there be need for any call for replacement?
Pls GOD deal with Igige and all of them in your own way.
Re: Job Seekers Behind Calls For Buhari To Change Economic Team – Ngige by Seriousboy: 7:20pm On Dec 11, 2016
Job seekers don't have names? 5 to 6 months to make it two years of this clueless government nothing to show for it.

So it has been recession since OBJ's regime? You guys were blaming GEJ upandan. Buhari came to power to increasing the prices of things anyhow. A little bottle of cooking oil that was N250 during GEJ's regime, its now as high as N600 and above.
Re: Job Seekers Behind Calls For Buhari To Change Economic Team – Ngige by marafaMadegee(m): 7:46pm On Dec 11, 2016
cheesy
mamabomboy:
God will punish PMB, Ngige and all the ministers and APC supporters
Re: Job Seekers Behind Calls For Buhari To Change Economic Team – Ngige by mensdept: 7:51pm On Dec 11, 2016
franchuks:
It's sad this is coming from a minister.

its a coupist who appointed him
Re: Job Seekers Behind Calls For Buhari To Change Economic Team – Ngige by UnknownT: 8:23pm On Dec 11, 2016
Mujaheeeden:
grin

Tinubu is now a job seeker
He should apply for Npower grin

1 Like

Re: Job Seekers Behind Calls For Buhari To Change Economic Team – Ngige by Dare2Try(m): 8:44pm On Dec 11, 2016
Ghen Ghen the clown of a minister have spoken, Nigeria youth ntoooor, Tinubu is now a job seeker, Buhari clowns never size to amaze me
Re: Job Seekers Behind Calls For Buhari To Change Economic Team – Ngige by Chigold101(m): 8:46pm On Dec 11, 2016
frenchwine:

lolzzzz did we push him to become a minister?

he is a minister cos he is in APC... QED

1 Like

Re: Job Seekers Behind Calls For Buhari To Change Economic Team – Ngige by ephi123(f): 9:32pm On Dec 11, 2016
JaypeeAnics:
the FG did not achieve anything this year...
Xmas is around d corner yet no 1 is feeling or talking about it..because everything is so so expensive. ....yet this fool's that promised us change are still saying rubbish day by day...

They successfully took the country backwards and achieved several negative things this year - currency records previously unheard of, inflation at 18%+, unemployment at highest peaks etc. Yet some morons will come online to shout Sai baba and defend the useless policies he is implementing all about.
Re: Job Seekers Behind Calls For Buhari To Change Economic Team – Ngige by dantori(m): 9:54pm On Dec 11, 2016
mamabomboy:

including your father and his lineage smiley
Re: Job Seekers Behind Calls For Buhari To Change Economic Team – Ngige by bart10: 10:01pm On Dec 11, 2016
This Ngige is a bad liar. Haba!! So Nigerians who are at the receiving end of this inept leadership are stupid not to know who caused the recession. This man na born slave.
Re: Job Seekers Behind Calls For Buhari To Change Economic Team – Ngige by Sunnyja: 10:03pm On Dec 11, 2016
As soon as Buhari announced the ministerial list in 2016 after six months of searching for for those who didn't defect when the going was rough I knew there was no hope for this country When people were advising the president on the path to toe before this recession caused by deliberate misalignment of fiscal policies this same Ngige told the whole world that it's only PDP people that are complaining. So where are we today?
Re: Job Seekers Behind Calls For Buhari To Change Economic Team – Ngige by ohil: 10:05pm On Dec 11, 2016
That is why he was kidnapped during Obj tenor. When he talk without restraint. I am not surprise. Talkative minister. Betrayal Doctor. Confused man. Time is already ticking. We will no how far.
Re: Job Seekers Behind Calls For Buhari To Change Economic Team – Ngige by Newmanluckyman(m): 11:34pm On Dec 11, 2016
... Haba. That moment that you think that you have heard it all by this govt then Ngige releases this bomb shell.
Re: Job Seekers Behind Calls For Buhari To Change Economic Team – Ngige by ezefrank87(m): 7:16am On Dec 12, 2016
frenchwine:

Who pushed him from the east??buhari appointed who aided is ascention to office,he was repayed with the post,so please don't blame the south east of complacency in his appointment as we never were consulted

1 Like

Re: Job Seekers Behind Calls For Buhari To Change Economic Team – Ngige by Adedaniel211(m): 8:04am On Dec 12, 2016
mamabomboy:
AMEN

(1) (2) (Reply)

Uzodimma, Okorocha Feud: Senator Kalu Sues For Calm, Calls For Unity / Aggrieved APC Factions Shift Battle To Court, Accuse Party Of Contempt / Fuel Price Hike Looms As Marketers Kick Against ₦0.5m Shipment Charge

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.