Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,540 members, 7,816,314 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:22 AM

Six To Five - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Six To Five (352 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Six To Five by Justoc: 5:19pm On Dec 11, 2016
Though he does not know it, but his desires are selfish. If his thoughts are displayed on a big screen, you will marvel at the evils therein. He is proud of his temperament, always trying to take advantage of others. He tries to stop it but the bad habits continue to dominate him. In his desire to fulfill his dreams, wealth, pleasure and power are now his pursuit.

He bears the number 6. His master bears same number but tripled. Want to know him? Don’t look round but look inward. Look into your mirror and you will see him looking at you. 6 is the number of man fallen off the grace of God!

All hope is not lost. The best in him, which has been in chain, can still be freed to shine. By mere cleansing with water and blood, the traits of number 6 will forever be wiped away. Then will we see his number 5, beautiful, pure, selfless and adorned with grace.

Let the world see your number 5. Our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ, who cleanses whiter than snow, will do the job. It is all about establishing relationship with Him. Do it now, do not postpone.

Visit our site: www.floatingingrace.com
Like our page: www.facebook.com/floatingingrace/

Re: Six To Five by menxer: 6:14pm On Dec 11, 2016
According to sumerian writing, 666 encodes:
600 = the Anunnaki, "those who from heaven to earth came"
60= Anu, their Supreme ruler
6= Adad, one of the gods who teaches initiates

666= "here is wisdom," "counted by him who has understanding"

If you understand what the Bible meant by: "wisdom is the principal thing.... In all thy getting get understanding," you won't be far from 666.
Re: Six To Five by Justoc: 5:39pm On Dec 23, 2016
@ menxer.

Lets be careful of knowledge. The right knowledge is the one that brings one to Christ and his sins washed away in His blood and he continues to live in His righteousness.

Knowledge of the scripture is good but when it does not achieve the above, it is no more useful. Like what Paul said:

"Ever learning, and never able to come to the knowledge of the truth." 2 Timothy 3:7
Re: Six To Five by menxer: 6:25pm On Dec 23, 2016
Justoc:
@ menxer.

Lets be careful of knowledge. The right knowledge is the one that brings one to Christ and his sins washed away in His blood and he continues to live in His righteousness.

Knowledge of the scripture is good but when it does not achieve the above, it is no more useful. Like what Paul said:

"Ever learning, and never able to come to the knowledge of the truth." 2 Timothy 3:7
I don't know why you mention me. if I may ask, 'what did I say that is at variance with the "knowledge of the truth"'?

The bible for instance records "let us make man..." but doesn't differentiate between the God that created Adam and the God that sent Adam out of Eden, or the God that wanted man destroyed by flood and the God that assisted Noah to survive, but the Sumerian "scriptures" as given by the Anunnaki do.

If/when you open your mind to read the Sumerian Scriptures, the bible will take on a whole new meaning and you will find answers to so many missing links.

I know certain knowledge is not meant for certain people, I am not one of such.

(1) (Reply)

"Any Hope For Those Born Before Jesus? – Faith Vs Righteousness" By Unodiscuss / See Real Signs That The End Is Here / Great Song: Nani GI Jesus By Eazykel(download)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.