Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,465 members, 7,816,090 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:00 AM

A Lady Asked: What Will You Do To Me If I Throw Your Iphone7 Inside Ocean?_Pics - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / A Lady Asked: What Will You Do To Me If I Throw Your Iphone7 Inside Ocean?_Pics (1001 Views)

Leaked Memo Shows Banks Asked Telcos To Charge For USSD (pics) / Should I Throw The Phone Away? / Chinese Woman Gets 20 Iphone7 From 20 Boyfriends, Sells Them And Buys A House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Lady Asked: What Will You Do To Me If I Throw Your Iphone7 Inside Ocean?_Pics by Theultimate(m): 5:44pm On Dec 11, 2016
A lady asked her friends on Facebook what they will do for her if she throw their iphone7 into ocean.

A friend of her even said, "I will kill you". Is it up to that?

You nko? What will you do?

See responses:

Re: A Lady Asked: What Will You Do To Me If I Throw Your Iphone7 Inside Ocean?_Pics by dingbang(m): 5:47pm On Dec 11, 2016
I won't killher, she will dive inside and pick it up. Iranu
Re: A Lady Asked: What Will You Do To Me If I Throw Your Iphone7 Inside Ocean?_Pics by yedidiah(m): 5:55pm On Dec 11, 2016
Rubbish! a secondary school girl that should be be thinking of better things... No wonder why we are still technologically less developed. We don't think right angry

1 Like

Re: A Lady Asked: What Will You Do To Me If I Throw Your Iphone7 Inside Ocean?_Pics by henryobinna(m): 6:13pm On Dec 11, 2016
sue her silly arse
Re: A Lady Asked: What Will You Do To Me If I Throw Your Iphone7 Inside Ocean?_Pics by dhevid(m): 6:13pm On Dec 11, 2016
yedidiah:
Rubbish! a secondary school girl that should be be thinking of better things... No wonder why we are still technologically less developed. We don't think right angry

baba calm down, your blood too deh hot

na joke na grin

1 Like

Re: A Lady Asked: What Will You Do To Me If I Throw Your Iphone7 Inside Ocean?_Pics by Theultimate(m): 6:24pm On Dec 11, 2016
yedidiah:
Oops! is this not much on her alone?

Meanwhile, she's not a Secondary school girl though. She's a graduate, her stature only betray her.
Re: A Lady Asked: What Will You Do To Me If I Throw Your Iphone7 Inside Ocean?_Pics by Theultimate(m): 6:25pm On Dec 11, 2016
dingbang:
I won't killher, she will dive inside and pick it up. Iranu

You killed her already.
Re: A Lady Asked: What Will You Do To Me If I Throw Your Iphone7 Inside Ocean?_Pics by harmbhrosz(m): 7:15pm On Dec 11, 2016
Lol..
Re: A Lady Asked: What Will You Do To Me If I Throw Your Iphone7 Inside Ocean?_Pics by PhonePlanet(m): 8:11pm On Dec 11, 2016
have you made your nominations? check my signature for more info
Re: A Lady Asked: What Will You Do To Me If I Throw Your Iphone7 Inside Ocean?_Pics by potbelly(m): 11:10pm On Dec 11, 2016
Will throw her into the ocean... She better bring the iPhone back or she doesn't come out... angry
Re: A Lady Asked: What Will You Do To Me If I Throw Your Iphone7 Inside Ocean?_Pics by timilehing(m): 11:39pm On Dec 11, 2016
You threw your bride price inside ocean
Re: A Lady Asked: What Will You Do To Me If I Throw Your Iphone7 Inside Ocean?_Pics by Theultimate(m): 7:29am On Dec 12, 2016
timilehing:
You threw your bride price inside ocean
How can one even pay such amount as bride price.
They wanna sell am?
Re: A Lady Asked: What Will You Do To Me If I Throw Your Iphone7 Inside Ocean?_Pics by Theultimate(m): 7:33am On Dec 12, 2016
Lalasticlala, is my post not qualified to be @front page? It's being while that I made front page. #look_into_it
Re: A Lady Asked: What Will You Do To Me If I Throw Your Iphone7 Inside Ocean?_Pics by Elxandre(m): 8:02am On Dec 12, 2016
She has idiotts as friends... Though her question is puerile.

But what the hell is "I will Ra.pe you till you cry"?

(1) (Reply)

Gionee F103 Pro For Sale / Advice Needed: Should I Buy A UK Used Or New Phone / So Airtel Too Na Thief?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.