Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,326 members, 7,811,963 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:15 AM

Benin Hallmark Supermarket Burnt [Photos] - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Benin Hallmark Supermarket Burnt [Photos] (1025 Views)

Fire Guts Amigos Supermarket In Abuja / Pics Of Obaseki At Scene Of Hallmark Supermarket That Was Burnt Down Last Night / The Biggest Shopping Mall In Edo State “Hallmark” Burnt Down By Fire (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Benin Hallmark Supermarket Burnt [Photos] by perfectwazobia1: 5:58pm On Dec 11, 2016
Just now Beside Kada plaza Cinema, the Hallmark supermarket was burnt over the night and fire fighting truck at ringroad were contacted and the response was that there is no diesel. And multi million naira goods just went down the drain.

Re: Benin Hallmark Supermarket Burnt [Photos] by dhevid(m): 6:02pm On Dec 11, 2016
pictures or ......., you knw the rest grin
Re: Benin Hallmark Supermarket Burnt [Photos] by perfectwazobia1: 6:33pm On Dec 11, 2016
Picture

Re: Benin Hallmark Supermarket Burnt [Photos] by perfectwazobia1: 6:39pm On Dec 11, 2016
dhevid:
pictures or ......., you knw the rest grin

Re: Benin Hallmark Supermarket Burnt [Photos] by ritababe(f): 8:12pm On Dec 11, 2016
what's the cause?
Re: Benin Hallmark Supermarket Burnt [Photos] by perfectwazobia1: 10:01am On Dec 12, 2016
ritababe:
what's the cause?
Fire , according to findings I learnt it emanated from the Inverter installed in the supermarket
Re: Benin Hallmark Supermarket Burnt [Photos] by ritababe(f): 10:36am On Dec 12, 2016
perfectwazobia1:

Fire , according to findings I learnt it emanated from the Inverter installed in the supermarket

and no fire extinguisher?

(1) (Reply)

Who Can Fund My Webmoney For Me ? / This Monthly Atm Card Maintenance Fee, UBA Starts / Be Your Self Boss

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.