Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,573 members, 7,816,411 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:46 AM

Happy Birthday To Sycon Technology The Programmer! - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Happy Birthday To Sycon Technology The Programmer! (2140 Views)

How Can A Layman Know If The Programmer Deducts Money From His Epayment Website? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Happy Birthday To Sycon Technology The Programmer! by Emmach10(m): 7:04pm On Dec 11, 2016
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME!

Exactly this date some years ago the world was all in cheers for a great thing had happened to it. Then what's the thing? A great Computer Programmer was given birth to!
Today I celebrate myself! My Birthday! The person I have grown to be! The person I will become! The programmer I am! and the great Computer Scientist I will be someday! I celebrate myself today to the glory of God!

I am grateful to God for the gift of life, I am void without him. Also thankful to my earthly parents for nurturing me into the graceful, lovely, and great man I am today.

Happy birthday to Chimaobi Emmanuel ! I wish myself many more years of joy, love, laughter, health and prosperity. I wish myself strength and wisdom for days to come and success with everything I do today, and tomorrow and of course, a bug free and less frustrating programming life (Lolzz) !
Cheer!
**JAVA**
public class BirthDay{
public static void main(String[] args){
System.out.println("Happy Birthday To Sycon Technology"wink;
}
}

**PYTHON**
def Birthday():
print("Happy Birthday To Sycon Technology"wink
Birthday()

**C++**
#include <iostream>

using namespace std;
int main(){
cout<<"Happy Birthday To Sycon Technology"<<endl;
return 0;
}

**PHP**
<?php
function Birthday(){
echo "Happy Birthday To Sycon Technology";
}
Birthday()
?>

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday To Sycon Technology The Programmer! by 4kings: 9:04pm On Dec 11, 2016
Happy Birthday!!!
wink
Re: Happy Birthday To Sycon Technology The Programmer! by disco82: 1:05pm On Dec 12, 2016
Happy birthday to you !!!
rom fellow programmer
Re: Happy Birthday To Sycon Technology The Programmer! by disco82: 1:08pm On Dec 12, 2016
Emmach10:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME!

Exactly this date some years ago the world was all in cheers for a great thing had happened to it. Then what's the thing? A great Computer Programmer was given birth to!
Today I celebrate myself! My Birthday! The person I have grown to be! The person I will become! The programmer I am! and the great Computer Scientist I will be someday! I celebrate myself today to the glory of God!

I am grateful to God for the gift of life, I am void without him. Also thankful to my earthly parents for nurturing me into the graceful, lovely, and great man I am today.

Happy birthday to Chimaobi Emmanuel ! I wish myself many more years of joy, love, laughter, health and prosperity. I wish myself strength and wisdom for days to come and success with everything I do today, and tomorrow and of course, a bug free and less frustrating programming life (Lolzz) !
Cheer!
**JAVA**
public class BirthDay{
public static void main(String[] args){
System.out.println("Happy Birthday To Sycon Technology"wink;
}
}

**PYTHON**
def Birthday():
print("Happy Birthday To Sycon Technology"wink
Birthday()

**C++**
#include <iostream>

using namespace std;
int main(){
cout<<"Happy Birthday To Sycon Technology"<<endl;
return 0;
}

**PHP**
<?php
function Birthday(){
echo "Happy Birthday To Sycon Technology";
}
Birthday()
?>

**JS**
$(function (){
Console.log("HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU !!!"wink;
})
Re: Happy Birthday To Sycon Technology The Programmer! by orimion(m): 9:32pm On Dec 12, 2016
disco82:

**JS**
$(function (){
Console.log("HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU !!!"wink;
})

(birthday = () => console.log("happy birthday!"wink )(); grin
Re: Happy Birthday To Sycon Technology The Programmer! by Emmach10(m): 11:09pm On Dec 12, 2016
Thanks. All

(1) (Reply)

Get An Android App Developed For Your Wordpress Blog In 1 Hour / Programmers help me With This Problem Pls !!!!!!!!!!! / Help A Newbie To Coding.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.