Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,433 members, 7,830,175 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:18 PM

How Actress Ini Edo Escaped The Uyo Church Crash - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / How Actress Ini Edo Escaped The Uyo Church Crash (689 Views)

How Actress Funke Akindele Had Her Twins Through Another Woman / Actress Ini Edo Looking Gorgeous And Stunning In A Black Gown (Photos) / Ekere Nganga Escapes Death At Uyo Church Disaster [PICS] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Actress Ini Edo Escaped The Uyo Church Crash by liumesty(m): 7:59pm On Dec 11, 2016
Source: www.nolligist.com
Nollywood actress Ini Edo took to her Instagram page to thank God and narrate the story on how she was supposed to be the church that collapsed church in Uyo that took away over 200 hundred lives. She told the story of how the flight that is supposed to take her to Uyo was cancel also how to got 7hrs delay to the church premises.

She Wrote:

"2 days ago,I was very bitter about the unreliable nature of some of our airlines cancelling flights without prior notice thereby hindering my plans to attend a church service ceremony held in uyo.Now out of determination, I took a flight to calabar with the hope of being in uyo just in time for the service since the journey between calabar and uyo was just about an hour. The journey ended up taking over 7hrs because of an unexplainable traffic.No accident, good road no hitches just a headlock traffic. Whilst in the car, I started wondering why all my efforts to be at the service was being thwarted... then I got a call, that the entire church building had collapsed during the course of the service .... Once again, God had saved me..
My heart goes out to the families of the departed..may the good Lord grant them the heart to bear the loss.

Everyday we see is a blessing..it's not because we are special or better..It's the exceeding Grace of our Lord Jesus.Iam so humbled and grateful to God for preserving me... Happy thanksgiving.....
view all 288 comments
babyjuleswow@iniedo thank God for His protection always sis. Thankful for your life. And may the souls of the departed rest in peace
piter_crissAfrica magic
coltdivyaJesus is Lord...He never fails...you see now that every disappointment is a blessing...Jesus be praised
pweedie_onyiiNNE every disappointment is a blessings, I thank God for your lyf o... Nd may all the souls of thy faithful departed rest in perfect peace @iniedo"

http://nolligist.com/2016/12/actress-ini-edo-escapes-uyo-church-crash.html

Re: How Actress Ini Edo Escaped The Uyo Church Crash by ammyluv2002(f): 8:12pm On Dec 11, 2016
Thank God for her & may the souls of the departed rest in perfect peace....Amen!
Re: How Actress Ini Edo Escaped The Uyo Church Crash by mogboyelade(f): 8:26pm On Dec 11, 2016
So happy for you,it is not as if we are pure in heart than the dead nor righteous than them but by the mercy and grace of God. God will continue to protect us, our family and friends from evil ocurrence.

(1) (Reply)

Zahra Buhari Finally Acknowledges Her Upcoming Wedding On Social Media / Princess Diana Handwritten Letter About Her Stubborn Son Harry Sold At Auction / Tonto Dikeh Just Apologised To Mercy Johnson; Confirms Her Marriage Is In Crisis

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.