Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,651 members, 7,823,846 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:26 PM

Which Of These Statements Gave You Great Joy When You Were A Student - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Which Of These Statements Gave You Great Joy When You Were A Student (19205 Views)

Rats Can Be Taught To Play Hide And Seek, And They Squeal With Joy When They Win / Which Of These Sentences Gave You Joy While You Were In Secondary School? / Which Of These Sentence Give You Great Joy In Secondary School (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Of These Statements Gave You Great Joy When You Were A Student by DANRAJI: 9:32am On Dec 12, 2016
Has in..... U dey joke niii, na number 6 ooo[color=#000099][/color][i][/i]
Re: Which Of These Statements Gave You Great Joy When You Were A Student by Muha4ril(m): 9:34am On Dec 12, 2016
4 and 6
Re: Which Of These Statements Gave You Great Joy When You Were A Student by TeamSimple(m): 9:46am On Dec 12, 2016
There will be a makeup test for those who missed the previous.
Re: Which Of These Statements Gave You Great Joy When You Were A Student by jokolly: 9:53am On Dec 12, 2016
no 6 all d way, I used to feel it was a sallah day.
Re: Which Of These Statements Gave You Great Joy When You Were A Student by youngjoy(f): 9:57am On Dec 12, 2016
[quote author=frenchwine post=51847277]Only No 1. Somehow, I loved impromptu tests, cos was always prepared.[ humm for him mind who u want deceive]

1 Like

Re: Which Of These Statements Gave You Great Joy When You Were A Student by LaideOyebade: 10:02am On Dec 12, 2016
Hehe he I was an oversabi so 3
Re: Which Of These Statements Gave You Great Joy When You Were A Student by slyyy(m): 10:19am On Dec 12, 2016
Re: Which Of These Statements Gave You Great Joy When You Were A Student by ofemigeorge(m): 10:57am On Dec 12, 2016
frenchwine:
Only No 1. Somehow, I loved impromptu tests, cos was always prepared.
who do you read? How do you do it?

1 Like

Re: Which Of These Statements Gave You Great Joy When You Were A Student by Nobody: 11:00am On Dec 12, 2016
[quote author=youngjoy post=51852771][/quote]
True, why would I wanna show myself? No one knows me here, this is a faceless forum for Pete sake
Re: Which Of These Statements Gave You Great Joy When You Were A Student by Nobody: 11:01am On Dec 12, 2016
ofemigeorge:
who do you read? How do you do it?
Sorry sir I didn't get the question clear
Re: Which Of These Statements Gave You Great Joy When You Were A Student by olattykay: 11:16am On Dec 12, 2016
No 1 and 3
Re: Which Of These Statements Gave You Great Joy When You Were A Student by dingodile: 11:20am On Dec 12, 2016
no. 6
Re: Which Of These Statements Gave You Great Joy When You Were A Student by IceSplash(f): 11:30am On Dec 12, 2016
No 6
Re: Which Of These Statements Gave You Great Joy When You Were A Student by Kabiyesi1(m): 11:47am On Dec 12, 2016
number 6. cos back then in the school every student likes freedom from school activities.....
Re: Which Of These Statements Gave You Great Joy When You Were A Student by blackjah(m): 1:53pm On Dec 12, 2016
frenchwine:
Bros you for go learn trade na cheesy
hahahaha, no be graduate I be now?
Re: Which Of These Statements Gave You Great Joy When You Were A Student by blackjah(m): 1:54pm On Dec 12, 2016
frenchwine:
True! Chai where are my classmates oooo angry shocked
I no know
Re: Which Of These Statements Gave You Great Joy When You Were A Student by morahson34: 3:43pm On Dec 12, 2016
Re: Which Of These Statements Gave You Great Joy When You Were A Student by onwardsoldier(m): 4:10pm On Dec 12, 2016
No 5. Sure pass, once this is anounced my spirit go relax sharply.
Re: Which Of These Statements Gave You Great Joy When You Were A Student by sweetilicious(f): 8:38pm On Dec 12, 2016
Lordfranklin:
1. Number 4 2. Number 4 3. Number 4 4. Number 4 5. Number 4 6. Number 4 7. Number 4 8. Number 4 9. Number 4 10. Number 4
Lol you really hated maths o
Re: Which Of These Statements Gave You Great Joy When You Were A Student by ofemigeorge(m): 4:47am On Dec 13, 2016
frenchwine:

Sorry sir I didn't get the question clear
How do you prepare. How do u read.
Re: Which Of These Statements Gave You Great Joy When You Were A Student by Nobody: 6:47am On Dec 13, 2016
ofemigeorge:

How do you prepare. How do u read.
Most important thing to me is consistent study, which boils down to self discipline.
>If you put in 3-4 hrs of study every blessed day, you would always be one step ahead of the class.
>As you read, make key point notes and try to decode your stuff in easier to understand language or manner.
> Some say group discussions are very helpful, but I didn't fancy it. I discuss with myself, cuz my pace is diffrent from that of others.
> I usually read to understand as I'm not gifted in cramming, however I'm a fast reader and I use that to my advantage. Also try to solve past questions, it gives you an insight to how lecturers set questions and how you should read.
> Know what works for you, what works for me may be counterproductive for you

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Madonna University Bans Camera Phones / University Of Lagos Post-UTME Screening Exercise 2017/2018 / The 6 Types Of Lecturers In Nigerian Universities

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.