Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,370 members, 7,819,328 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:29 PM

Ini Edo: How I Escaped Death Due To Flight Delay (uyo Church Building Collapse) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ini Edo: How I Escaped Death Due To Flight Delay (uyo Church Building Collapse) (573 Views)

Actress Ini Edo Stuns In New Pictures / Genevieve Nnaji Is All Shades Of Beauty In New Photo, Ini Edo Reacts / Ekere Nganga Escapes Death At Uyo Church Disaster [PICS] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ini Edo: How I Escaped Death Due To Flight Delay (uyo Church Building Collapse) by pipiko: 8:46pm On Dec 11, 2016
Nollywood actress, Ini Edo escaped death at the Reigners Bible Church collapse in Uyo,Akwa Ibom state. The star actress revealed that if not for the delay she encountered on her way to the event,she would been part of those who lost their lives in the church building collapse.
According to Ini , “2 days ago,I was very bitter about the unreliable nature of some of our airlines cancelling flights without prior notice thereby hindering my plans to attend a church service ceremony held in Uyo. Now out of determination, I took a flight to calabar with the hope of being in Uyo just in time for the service since the journey between calabar and uyo was just about an hour.

The journey ended up taking over 7hrs because of an unexplainable traffic.No accident, good road no hitches just a headlock traffic. Whilst in the car, I started wondering why all my efforts to be at the service was being thwarted… then I got a call, that the entire church building had collapsed during the course of the service …. Once again, God had saved me..

Source: http://www.niyitabiti.net/2016/12/ini-edo-escapes-death-at-reigner-church-building-collapse/

Re: Ini Edo: How I Escaped Death Due To Flight Delay (uyo Church Building Collapse) by NIGHTMAREOO7: 9:09pm On Dec 11, 2016
My sister u hav the cause to thank God...
Upon all ur skibo n tasting of different preeeqs. tongue
God is indeed merciful.

(1) (Reply)

Beauty And Talent: Meet Chidinma Ekile In Stunning Photos / Chinko Ekun – Shayo Ft. Falz & Dremo Video / Tontodikeh Fulfils Road Construction Pledge To People Living With Disabilities

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.