Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,184 members, 7,818,592 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:25 PM

Help!!! I Am Having Problem With My Gtbank Mobile App And Online Banking - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Help!!! I Am Having Problem With My Gtbank Mobile App And Online Banking (8348 Views)

How Do I Unlock My Gtbank Account / Does GTBANK Mobile Bankikg Stop Working When ATM Expires / My Gtbank Account Was Hacked. Need Advice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help!!! I Am Having Problem With My Gtbank Mobile App And Online Banking by Nobody: 8:46pm On Dec 11, 2016
Good day Nairalanders
When ever I try to login to my GTBANK mobile app it shows me that an error occurred please try again later and I have been trying again.And when ever I try to login to GTBank online banking it shows me that my session has timed out I should re-login and it will continue showing me the same thing after logging in again
I have been experiencing this problem for about three days
Any solution??
Thanks

Re: Help!!! I Am Having Problem With My Gtbank Mobile App And Online Banking by menxer: 8:50pm On Dec 11, 2016
Use gtbank.com that app dey fucckk up sometimes.
Re: Help!!! I Am Having Problem With My Gtbank Mobile App And Online Banking by Nobody: 8:56pm On Dec 11, 2016
menxer:
Use gtbank.com that app dey fucckk up sometimes.
GTBank.com is the one showing session timed out
Re: Help!!! I Am Having Problem With My Gtbank Mobile App And Online Banking by menxer: 9:05pm On Dec 11, 2016
Abubakarsiddeeq:

GTBank.com is the one showing session timed out
Time out is normal,it happens if you dont do anything for awhile, the site logs out.
It's a security measure.

I hope your Internet connection is good.

1 Like

Re: Help!!! I Am Having Problem With My Gtbank Mobile App And Online Banking by waleyp(m): 9:14pm On Dec 11, 2016
Maybe network or remove the app and install back the app

1 Like

Re: Help!!! I Am Having Problem With My Gtbank Mobile App And Online Banking by Nobody: 9:21pm On Dec 11, 2016
waleyp:
Maybe network or remove the app and install back the app
I've done it several times
Re: Help!!! I Am Having Problem With My Gtbank Mobile App And Online Banking by ajomzz(m): 9:44pm On Dec 11, 2016
Apologies if it seems like derailing this trend. Can someone explain this GTB mobile app to me. I mean the fucking, i tried accessing it ; it asked for my token code or so. Anyone??
Re: Help!!! I Am Having Problem With My Gtbank Mobile App And Online Banking by ajomzz(m): 9:48pm On Dec 11, 2016
ajomzz:
Apologies if it seems like derailing this trend. Can someone explain this GTB mobile app to me. I mean the fucking, i tried accessing it ; it asked for my token code or so. Anyone??

*Thread NOT trend
*Function NOT fucking.

(1) (Reply)

Y Combinator-Backed Fintech, Pivo Africa Is Shutting Down - TechCabal / Institute Of Directors Confers Fellowship On BUA Chairman, Abdulsamad Rabiu / Court Acquits Transcorp’s Ex-boss Of Money Laundering Charges

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.