Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,821 members, 7,828,006 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:16 PM

See What Was Done To A Young Thief Who Was Caught After Raping A Man's Wife.PICS - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See What Was Done To A Young Thief Who Was Caught After Raping A Man's Wife.PICS (6692 Views)

Bola Tinubu On Condolence Visit To Bisi Akande Over The Death Of His Wife (Pics) / Osinbajo Cuts His 60th Birthday Cake, Dances With His Wife (Pics) / Danbaba Suntai Celebrates Valentine's Day With Wife. PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See What Was Done To A Young Thief Who Was Caught After Raping A Man's Wife.PICS by StarBukola(f): 2:32am On Dec 12, 2016
NIGHTMAREOO7:
Small boy fa undecided.
too bad faa!
Re: See What Was Done To A Young Thief Who Was Caught After Raping A Man's Wife.PICS by SolexxBarry(m): 4:40am On Dec 12, 2016
[color=#000099][/color]That's too bad,
But why must he be an ARSENAL FAN cry
Re: See What Was Done To A Young Thief Who Was Caught After Raping A Man's Wife.PICS by Nobody: 6:55am On Dec 12, 2016
I really don't think he was beaten...
he looks very healthy
Re: See What Was Done To A Young Thief Who Was Caught After Raping A Man's Wife.PICS by Rilwayne001: 6:58am On Dec 12, 2016
herzern:
Steal if you want to steal.

But dont take it to the extreme by indulqinq in rape.

I dont mind killinq a rapist.

With 500 naira..yhu can qet rid of that shii mehn! undecided

Steal if they want to steal ? Like stealing is not is the same category with raping undecided undecided

Smh sad
Re: See What Was Done To A Young Thief Who Was Caught After Raping A Man's Wife.PICS by Rilwayne001: 6:59am On Dec 12, 2016
SolexxBarry:
[color=#000099][/color]That's too bad,

But why must he be an ARSENAL FAN cry

That he wore out Jersey doesn't make him an arsenal fan. He's probably a Chelsea fan cus most of them are agbero boys. They wear anything they see.
Re: See What Was Done To A Young Thief Who Was Caught After Raping A Man's Wife.PICS by DavidEsq(m): 7:19am On Dec 12, 2016
HopeAtHand:
See him wearing Arsenal jersey.. na their way.

Repping Chelsea for eva n' eva.
So una don tire to do NCAN activities, na club una don enta now abi? undecided
Re: See What Was Done To A Young Thief Who Was Caught After Raping A Man's Wife.PICS by chiefojiji(m): 7:43am On Dec 12, 2016
merciless

I see him still able to stand with his 2 legs and he even still dey look at the camera.

if I catch dis kien person, 1 blow lasan, sperm go dey pour out from him mouth straight.
Re: See What Was Done To A Young Thief Who Was Caught After Raping A Man's Wife.PICS by chiefojiji(m): 7:52am On Dec 12, 2016
cupidFlint:
lol.

Afonja
is something doing your sense
Re: See What Was Done To A Young Thief Who Was Caught After Raping A Man's Wife.PICS by cupidFlint(m): 8:10am On Dec 12, 2016
chiefojiji:

is something doing your sense
Afonja,,,,your sense is doing something
Re: See What Was Done To A Young Thief Who Was Caught After Raping A Man's Wife.PICS by haffaze777(m): 8:33am On Dec 12, 2016
Rilwayne001:

That he wore out Jersey doesn't make him an arsenal fan. He's probably a Chelsea fan cus most of them are agbero boys. They wear anything they see.

stop defending what is not defendable,dat guy is gooners fans
Re: See What Was Done To A Young Thief Who Was Caught After Raping A Man's Wife.PICS by chiefojiji(m): 8:33am On Dec 12, 2016
cupidFlint:
Afonja,,,,your sense is doing something

open d door I wan give u something!

make I beat sense inside ur head

Re: See What Was Done To A Young Thief Who Was Caught After Raping A Man's Wife.PICS by cupidFlint(m): 8:46am On Dec 12, 2016
chiefojiji:

open d door I wan give u something!

make I beat sense inside ur head
Afonja e still dey pain you die

Re: See What Was Done To A Young Thief Who Was Caught After Raping A Man's Wife.PICS by Rilwayne001: 9:06am On Dec 12, 2016
haffaze777:

stop defending what is not defendable,dat guy is gooners fans

grin grin na you sabi.. That won't stop chelshit from going to their 8th position tongue

January is here already. tongue
Re: See What Was Done To A Young Thief Who Was Caught After Raping A Man's Wife.PICS by haffaze777(m): 10:22am On Dec 12, 2016
Rilwayne001:

grin grin na you sabi.. That won't stop chelshit from going to their 8th position tongue

January is here already. tongue

u will wait till eternity bros gringrin

hug d fact
Re: See What Was Done To A Young Thief Who Was Caught After Raping A Man's Wife.PICS by MyGeneration(m): 10:25am On Dec 12, 2016
Them never beat d guy nw. I cant see blood anywhere.
If na me u rape or attempt to rape my wife, i no go kill u but i swear u go beg for death to come.

1 Like

Re: See What Was Done To A Young Thief Who Was Caught After Raping A Man's Wife.PICS by oluwafreshkid(m): 12:57pm On Dec 12, 2016
For a brief moment, very brief, I imagined I was the husband.
I'm sure he'd be amputated by now...
Imagine this small boy having his way on your wife!!!
Re: See What Was Done To A Young Thief Who Was Caught After Raping A Man's Wife.PICS by NIGHTMAREOO7: 8:52pm On Dec 12, 2016
StarBukola:
too bad faa!

I dey tell u fa

(1) (2) (Reply)

Madam Kemi Really Did Her Nysc, See Prove (photos) / Another Nigerian Appointed World Bank VP - Pics / Sacked David Lyon Invitation Card For Tomorrows Swearing In Bayelsa (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.