Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,681 members, 7,809,576 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:31 AM

Unit Rates For Construction Works - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Unit Rates For Construction Works (7557 Views)

Architectural design (interior, Exterior, Plans And Construction) 08096365063 / See Most of our Design And Construction Works Of 2018 - Date / Contact A Building Engineer Today For Construction..07069331570 Is Our Number (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Unit Rates For Construction Works by moemindz: 10:16pm On Dec 11, 2016
Good day good people of Nairaland,

I got this Architectural drawing for a two bedroom bungalow, and it came with a Bill of Quantity.

Whilst going through the drawings, i discovered that the BOQ was prepared sometime in 2014 along with the drawing.

Now, the project is supposed to commence soon, and the contract price is fixed at 5.6 million but considering the variation in price of material

occasioned by the current recession, i am sure the price is supposed to be more than that.

So i need help oooooooo.

I need help with the current UNIT RATES, so that i can adjust the BOQ and not run at a losss... for example, what is the rate of 1m cube of concrete now?

I would appreciate if you guys would help me with the current prices of construction materials also ....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Unit Rates For Construction Works by moemindz: 10:31pm On Dec 11, 2016
Abey make unaaa help a broda in dire neeeeed...Pleaseeeeee
Re: Unit Rates For Construction Works by Flaghouse1: 11:34am On Dec 12, 2016
The best cost savings method to adopt if you are talking about foundation cost for 1 M3 is to get your required material-granites,cement ,sharp sand ,iron rods etal,then find those experts that do foundation. Casing,they will come with mixing machine,labour etc and do the casting for you for a lump sum amount N120,000-N180,000 depending, make sure you get somebody to supervise the pouring of concrete to achieve maximum standard
Re: Unit Rates For Construction Works by ceasare: 2:27pm On Dec 12, 2016
Look 4 a QS to help u with d unit rate or re-evaluate it.
And pls pay 4 d service!
QS abounds here olumide4christ and others
Btw if u ain't a QS and an engr u don't hv business constructing!
I hv 4gotten we are in Nigeria!.

Cheers.

1 Like

Re: Unit Rates For Construction Works by Danladi1986(m): 8:29pm On Mar 08, 2019
The unit rate for reinforced concrete is 29000-32000 per cubic meter but for plain concrete is 25000 per cubic meter

(1) (Reply)

Lekki Precious Garden IBEJULEKKI BY AYHOMES / It's Running Out!own A Plot Of Land At Bedaku Ibadan With C Of O (350k Per Plot) / Prime Full Plot In A Builtup Luxurious Area In Arepo - 4.5 million

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.