Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,717 members, 7,816,955 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:06 PM

How Can I Download Movies On Line Without Having To Register - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / How Can I Download Movies On Line Without Having To Register (1319 Views)

Websites To Download Movies / Please Help! What Websites Can I Download Movies? / These Lastest Movies On Iroko App Will Wow You!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can I Download Movies On Line Without Having To Register by misscrystals(f): 11:05pm On Dec 11, 2016
gudevenin everyone, I ve bn tryin to download a movie on line bt kept telling me to register first. pls how can I download movie without having to register with the site. tnks
Re: How Can I Download Movies On Line Without Having To Register by PiccoloBrunelli(m): 11:07pm On Dec 11, 2016
What's the movie name? You're downloading from the wrong site.
Re: How Can I Download Movies On Line Without Having To Register by misscrystals(f): 11:21pm On Dec 11, 2016
it's an old movie thou* I ve watched the movie before . Original Sin acted by Antonio banderas
Re: How Can I Download Movies On Line Without Having To Register by Nobody: 11:49pm On Dec 11, 2016
Download utorrent, install in in ur computer, then go to www.thepiratebay.org search for ur movie and download it will pop up through utorrent and will download.
Re: How Can I Download Movies On Line Without Having To Register by dantori(m): 8:18am On Jan 11, 2017
misscrystals:
gudevenin everyone, I ve bn tryin to download a movie on line bt kept telling me to register first. pls how can I download movie without having to register with the site. tnks

get in touch let me show u some lil easy skills
Re: How Can I Download Movies On Line Without Having To Register by Nobody: 8:26am On Jan 12, 2017
Have you heard of parent directory? Type Index of/movie on google.

For example: Index of /the hobbits

Index of /Game of Throne.

It will give you a link to the movie but they will be in high definition format.

Cc musa56
Re: How Can I Download Movies On Line Without Having To Register by Jokerman(m): 5:55pm On Jan 12, 2017
Try putlocker.is

(1) (Reply)

Not Again – Nollywood Movie / Free! Free! Free! Tickets For "Love Like A Movie" Concert with Kim Kardashian / CTL Cable Network.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.