Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,674 members, 7,816,766 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:44 PM

Linda Ikeji And Designer Mudi - 16 Years After! (photos)...lol - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Linda Ikeji And Designer Mudi - 16 Years After! (photos)...lol (607 Views)

Linda Ikeji And Her Son, Jayce Jeremi Fly Private Jet To Sandra's Wedding / Linda Ikeji And Her Son, Jayce Jeremi Step Out Together For The First Time / Linda Ikeji And Afeez Agoro, Tallest Man In Nigeria Meet (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Linda Ikeji And Designer Mudi - 16 Years After! (photos)...lol by eddiepromise: 12:11am On Dec 12, 2016
Oh my! One of the best male designers in Nigeria, Clement Enajemo, the CEO of Mudi Clothing Africa sent me some old modeling photos that made me smile. I became the first female model for his clothing line back in 1999 and we've remained close ever since. The photo on the right was in 2000 after a photo shoot and the one on the right was taken just last week after we met up for drinks.

He was one of the first people to tell me I would amount to something. He had the option of over 20 other models to be the face of Mudi Female Clothing back then but he chose me. He tells me all the time that he's not surprised I became successful. He said to me 'You had a drive and hunger when you were a teenager that I'd never seen in any other female'. lol. Good friends!

Re: Linda Ikeji And Designer Mudi - 16 Years After! (photos)...lol by obinna58(m): 12:20am On Dec 12, 2016
Lol datz not Linda or my eyes aint clear enough
Re: Linda Ikeji And Designer Mudi - 16 Years After! (photos)...lol by Depreacherman(m): 1:04am On Dec 12, 2016
Come See Linda of yesterday ooh, now she is busy buying cars and selecting who to marry! Is not all about smartness, is all about God!

Hope she won't be glorifying herself!!
Re: Linda Ikeji And Designer Mudi - 16 Years After! (photos)...lol by ishowdotgmail(m): 1:17am On Dec 12, 2016
Common aunty Linda close those thighs jare
Re: Linda Ikeji And Designer Mudi - 16 Years After! (photos)...lol by nerilove(m): 2:11am On Dec 12, 2016
Times flies. When ladies were girls
Re: Linda Ikeji And Designer Mudi - 16 Years After! (photos)...lol by Nobody: 6:11am On Dec 12, 2016
chisos...Linda what's that
Re: Linda Ikeji And Designer Mudi - 16 Years After! (photos)...lol by fairygeh(f): 8:21am On Dec 12, 2016
Which kain pose be this ooo.rotflmao shocked choi

(1) (Reply)

The Wedding Party Holds Record For The Biggest Opening Weekend With N36million / Get In Here: Linda Ikeji May Be Getting Married Soon! / Watch Official Video: Wizkid – Daddy Yo Ft. Efya

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.