Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,530 members, 7,954,991 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 01:47 PM

250 Graduates Establish Toothpick Factory In Ondo - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / 250 Graduates Establish Toothpick Factory In Ondo (31828 Views)

Inside Nigeria’s First Pencil And Toothpick Factory / First Toothpick And Pencil Factory In Nigeria (Pictures) / Nigeria's First Pencil And Toothpick Factory. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 250 Graduates Establish Toothpick Factory In Ondo by klassykute(m): 7:37am On Dec 12, 2016
iluvpomo:
oga small by small, make dem learn business, production etc.
lol true talk bro. i hail

1 Like

Re: 250 Graduates Establish Toothpick Factory In Ondo by jahsharon: 7:38am On Dec 12, 2016
In other news, 250 graduates of the school of militancy from another region of the country deviced new and sophisticated ways of bombing pipelines and destroying the environment. What a tale of two regions.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 250 Graduates Establish Toothpick Factory In Ondo by TheSociopath(m): 7:38am On Dec 12, 2016
Omo Akure lemi o
Re: 250 Graduates Establish Toothpick Factory In Ondo by awayeyebundle: 7:40am On Dec 12, 2016
Where is the Picture of the factory where the graduates are working....picture speak more...

1 Like

Re: 250 Graduates Establish Toothpick Factory In Ondo by alsudaes1(m): 7:40am On Dec 12, 2016
A welcome development
Re: 250 Graduates Establish Toothpick Factory In Ondo by Mujaheeeden: 7:47am On Dec 12, 2016
ishowdotgmail:

If not South west, then it can't be any other place
SW youths producing toothpick

1 Like

Re: 250 Graduates Establish Toothpick Factory In Ondo by Mujaheeeden: 7:50am On Dec 12, 2016
Ijaya123:
South West, the best side. No bragging, no boasting, no chest-beating. Silently making things happen.

If you're in doubt, ask why other regions can't stay away from the west.

The West, simply the Best.
Stop making yourself butt of jokers here grin

250 youths producing toothpick

2 Likes

Re: 250 Graduates Establish Toothpick Factory In Ondo by kinibigdeal(m): 7:51am On Dec 12, 2016
Maybe i and Aminat508 will start a pencil factory soon
Re: 250 Graduates Establish Toothpick Factory In Ondo by Nobody: 7:53am On Dec 12, 2016
klassykute:
graduate achieving toothpick factory.... na carpenter dem b... congrats sha... at least e go cheap from #50-#20

when u hear 250 graduate establish toothpick factory in united state
it will interest you to know that Nigeria has always been importing toothpick and pencil, so setting up this factory is a nice concept. btw what have you established? Nothing i guess

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 250 Graduates Establish Toothpick Factory In Ondo by Bekimbo(m): 7:54am On Dec 12, 2016
JEMIMAWISDOM:
I was thinking you are an Igbo man o. @ Post, that's a brilliant move. I believe more youths are coming up with something bigger in 2017. Nigeria will be great again

In your dream

1 Like

Re: 250 Graduates Establish Toothpick Factory In Ondo by Marvel1206: 7:56am On Dec 12, 2016
Agunechemba1:

You would have said Nigeria would be geat instead of adding "Again" because it has never been .
Like seriously?
Is it when a dollar was not up to a naira? Or when you don't need to stand with your goods before selling it? To mention but a few.. Are you an indomie generation or no one informed you?
Re: 250 Graduates Establish Toothpick Factory In Ondo by Ijaya123: 7:58am On Dec 12, 2016
Mujaheeeden:

Children of hate. By their comments you shall know them.

2 Likes

Re: 250 Graduates Establish Toothpick Factory In Ondo by xolomonstrides(m): 7:58am On Dec 12, 2016
This recession although painful, has been a blessing to us. New businesses springing up daily. Have been working for over 10 years and am just beginning to think about starting my own business considering the prevalent rate at which people lose their jobs these days

3 Likes

Re: 250 Graduates Establish Toothpick Factory In Ondo by jahsharon: 8:01am On Dec 12, 2016
Mujaheeeden:
SW youths producing toothpick

South-East youth trafficking drugs to Asia and getting slaughtered daily. South-South youths bombing pipelines and destroying their environment. What a tale of three regions.

2 Likes

Re: 250 Graduates Establish Toothpick Factory In Ondo by Mujaheeeden: 8:02am On Dec 12, 2016
Ijaya123:

Children of hate. By their comments you shall know them.
Why should i hate a Yoruba man producing toothpick grin grin
Re: 250 Graduates Establish Toothpick Factory In Ondo by Mujaheeeden: 8:04am On Dec 12, 2016
jahsharon:

[s]South-East youth trafficking drugs to Asia and getting slaughtered daily. South-South youths bombing pipelines and destroying their environment. What a tale of three region[/s]s.
SW youths have Changed from rape and ritual to producing toothpick

Re: 250 Graduates Establish Toothpick Factory In Ondo by joinnow: 8:10am On Dec 12, 2016
JEMIMAWISDOM:
I was thinking you are an Igbo man o.[/b] @ Post, that's a brilliant move. I believe more youths are coming up with something bigger in 2017. Nigeria will be great again
So you don't know that Ondo are mostly mix blood.
[b]YoruIgbo
[/b]
[b]YoruEdo

IgboYoru[/b]
[b]EdoYoru
[sup][/sup]
Re: 250 Graduates Establish Toothpick Factory In Ondo by humilitypays(m): 8:14am On Dec 12, 2016
JEMIMAWISDOM:
I was thinking you are an Igbo man o. @ Post, that's a brilliant move. I believe more youths are coming up with something bigger in 2017. Nigeria will be great again
Nigeria is never was great, stop talking that it was to be great again angry angry
Re: 250 Graduates Establish Toothpick Factory In Ondo by Peerlessme(f): 8:23am On Dec 12, 2016
Good one. I never knew Nigeria imports toothpick.
Re: 250 Graduates Establish Toothpick Factory In Ondo by Silvereze(m): 8:23am On Dec 12, 2016
No picture attached!! I don't believe it.
Re: 250 Graduates Establish Toothpick Factory In Ondo by Nobody: 8:25am On Dec 12, 2016
These are the kinds of good news me I want to be hearing o. This will also have a positive impact on the mining industry (there are graphite deposits in Nigeria). Next in line are the basic things like bicycle and China plates
Re: 250 Graduates Establish Toothpick Factory In Ondo by ayojesu1993: 8:26am On Dec 12, 2016
Some of u nairalanders are enemies of progress, instead of u encouraging them, u are saying dat are they carpenters, some of u are saying dat who will buy them. I can c clearly dat u people dont want this country to survive, later, u will say that buhari regime is not good. U beta change for the better.

1 Like

Re: 250 Graduates Establish Toothpick Factory In Ondo by billyG(m): 8:28am On Dec 12, 2016
Bon!i hope we hav enuff bamboo in 9ja,why not use palm front(broom material)
Re: 250 Graduates Establish Toothpick Factory In Ondo by ahaz: 8:30am On Dec 12, 2016
ishowdotgmail:

If not South west, then it can't be any other place
gorilla chest betting jas started ovet a firewood factory...people that run and make put nija on the map of africa with heavy industries dont make such silly noises.
Re: 250 Graduates Establish Toothpick Factory In Ondo by rayornb(m): 8:30am On Dec 12, 2016
klassykute:
bro na graduate dem b nahhh.. i dey watch nta e tv d oda day see small kids dey invent tinz... 250 graduate comort from skool cm say dem wan dey carve small wood lmao...

Nigerians are funny set of human being, do u know how China developed, it was by banning importation, bringing up and executing brilliant ideas like these young graduates have. Do you know they can all become millionaires by supplying this mere toothpick and pencil to the whole or Nigeria and maybe the neighbouring countries someday. Lets

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 250 Graduates Establish Toothpick Factory In Ondo by AntiWailer: 8:39am On Dec 12, 2016
Agunechemba1:

You would have said Nigeria would be geat instead of adding "Again" because it has never been .

It once was.

When 1 naira was 1 dollar

And 2 naira was 1 pounds

When NTA was the first station in Africa.

When cocoa house was built with proceeds from cocoa.
Re: 250 Graduates Establish Toothpick Factory In Ondo by Ijaya123: 8:44am On Dec 12, 2016
ahaz:
ode so una be best for firewood factory with 250 graduates as owners..thats a business a 35 years old illetrate edo woman will run comfortably...best my foot,when people that operage heavy industries dont brag you are gorilla beating like king kong over tooth pick, shameless low self esteemed amals brainless people.

From your post, it is obvious you share similar similar attribute with the ostrich.

Did you know? The eye of the ostrich is bigger than it's brain.

1 Like

Re: 250 Graduates Establish Toothpick Factory In Ondo by xnsandrxns: 8:46am On Dec 12, 2016
Ijaya123:
South West, the best side. No bragging, no boasting, no chest-beating. Silently making things happen.

If you're in doubt, ask why other regions can't stay away from the west.

The West, simply the Best.

2 Likes

Re: 250 Graduates Establish Toothpick Factory In Ondo by Nobody: 8:47am On Dec 12, 2016
Mujaheeeden:

If it takes 2500 Ph.D holders to begin such production in Nigeria, a feast never to have been achieved with our degrees of qualification, it's a welcome development. It appears decent and could boost the economy than trafficking drugs.

FYI, we've always imported toothpick from Seme.

1 Like

Re: 250 Graduates Establish Toothpick Factory In Ondo by Nobody: 8:51am On Dec 12, 2016
Mujaheeeden:
SW youths have Changed from rape and ritual to producing toothpick

Still a nice development, I hope other regions emulate development rather than hate and have themselves killing on daily basis in their quest for sudden financial liberation.

1 Like

Re: 250 Graduates Establish Toothpick Factory In Ondo by Nobody: 8:55am On Dec 12, 2016
LARRYDKING:

If it takes 2500 Ph.D holders to begin such production in Nigeria, a feast never to have been achieved with our degrees of qualification, it's a welcome development. It appears decent and could boost the economy than trafficking drugs.

FYI, we've always imported toothpick from Seme.

I believe these ones are even fresh graduates. Who PhD don help for Nigeria. Werin our PhD holders dey do asides copying foreign ideas or adding more data to 1970 ideas. smh

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Efcc Raids Mtn Nigeria Head Office Over Share Listing / Conversation With Sanusi On "New" Currency Policy / #10YearsChallenge: Femi Otedola Shares 10 Years Throwback Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.