Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,190 members, 7,829,261 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:59 PM

Hilarious: Make Over Pics That Will Surprise You - Fashion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Hilarious: Make Over Pics That Will Surprise You (41572 Views)

Popular Nigerian Thick Momma Celebrates Her Birthday With Pics That Got People T / Jeez! Checkout Top 10 Most Expensive Men’s Suits, The Price Will Surprise You / What A Makeup Artist Did To A Scarred Face Will Surprise You (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hilarious: Make Over Pics That Will Surprise You by Sandydayziz(f): 7:21pm On Dec 12, 2016
brightballer:
Baby, marry me.

Don't look for MaryKay to make up your mind oo.
undecided smiley undecided
Re: Hilarious: Make Over Pics That Will Surprise You by sbabimbola(f): 7:50pm On Dec 12, 2016
Malakh:

Jer 4:30 gat something for that

'And when thou art spoiled, what wilt thou do? Though thou clothest thyself with crimson, though thou deckest thee with ornaments of gold, though thou rentest thy face with painting, in vain shalt thou make thyself fair; thy lovers will despise thee, they will seek thy life' NKJV

GOOD JOB BROS!!!!!!!
Re: Hilarious: Make Over Pics That Will Surprise You by micflo28(m): 8:10pm On Dec 12, 2016
The albino girl cheesy thank God for her life.
Re: Hilarious: Make Over Pics That Will Surprise You by Nobody: 8:11pm On Dec 12, 2016
QuietHammer:

Alright. Go ahead and fool us
Wet in concern any body?
Re: Hilarious: Make Over Pics That Will Surprise You by SolexxBarry(m): 8:12pm On Dec 12, 2016
Aburi001:
ALMOST EVERYTHING about women is FAKE.
I'm telling u,name it:hair,eye balls eyelash eye lead, lips,cheek,finger nails,boobs,asss even their names r fake,May God help us all
Re: Hilarious: Make Over Pics That Will Surprise You by 2shur: 9:34pm On Dec 12, 2016
Yoruba women and bleaching sha.
wtf
see the last two pixs.
dem don bleach cast dem selves anyhow.
chai

Re: Hilarious: Make Over Pics That Will Surprise You by Rushna(f): 9:40pm On Dec 12, 2016
This is a serious tin oooo .... Like seriously, women no go kill person oooooo. Abeg, guys, visit ur babe early in d morning as a surprised visit oooooo to know wetin u dey carry do yanga oooooo

1 Like

Re: Hilarious: Make Over Pics That Will Surprise You by zudozz: 10:09pm On Dec 12, 2016
I JUST WONDER WHY WOMEN DEY RUB CREAM? IF U FINE U FINE..IF U NO FINE WE KNOW..
Re: Hilarious: Make Over Pics That Will Surprise You by uzuede4(f): 11:14pm On Dec 12, 2016
lyterydim:
Women are too fake grin
Na lie grin
lyterydim:
Women are too fake grin
Na lie
Re: Hilarious: Make Over Pics That Will Surprise You by brightballer(m): 11:24pm On Dec 12, 2016
Sandydayziz:
undecided smiley undecided
Oya talk jor.
Re: Hilarious: Make Over Pics That Will Surprise You by Sandydayziz(f): 11:29pm On Dec 12, 2016
brightballer:
Oya talk jor.
Can u wait?? M too young!! kiss
Re: Hilarious: Make Over Pics That Will Surprise You by wezzyjasified(m): 3:25pm On Dec 13, 2016
Sandydayziz:
Can u wait?? M too young!! kiss

me, I'll wait
Re: Hilarious: Make Over Pics That Will Surprise You by ladySuperb(f): 10:14am On Dec 14, 2016
Egypt biti bawo? England sef won't see me,na naija i dey
Re: Hilarious: Make Over Pics That Will Surprise You by lordjosh(m): 9:12pm On Dec 14, 2016
MAKEUP SHOULD BE BANNED!
Re: Hilarious: Make Over Pics That Will Surprise You by lordjosh(m): 9:14pm On Dec 14, 2016
Rushna:
This is a serious tin oooo .... Like seriously, women no go kill person oooooo. Abeg, guys, visit ur babe early in d morning as a surprised visit oooooo to know wetin u dey carry do yanga oooooo

SPOT ON!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Queen Yvette Meurer, Most Beautiful Model In Nigeria Gets Gold Neckless Gift / See What Makeup Does To Women / Guys What's Your Choice Of Facial Beards

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.