Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,925 members, 7,844,987 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 10:58 AM

I Have Been Asked To Resign From Work For Pastoral Assignment, What Do I Do? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Have Been Asked To Resign From Work For Pastoral Assignment, What Do I Do? (776 Views)

Okotie Buys N120m Rolls Royce To Mark Pastoral Anniversary / Kumuyi Offers To Resign Over Son's Wedding Controversy / 200 Pastors Resign From Oyedepo's Winners Chapel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Have Been Asked To Resign From Work For Pastoral Assignment, What Do I Do? by njcdrich: 1:37pm On Nov 13, 2009
When this was told me by my pastor, frankly speaking, so many things came my mind.
The problem now is I living with my brother with his wife, I have only N2, 000 in my account. If I should resign and face a pastoral assignment without a house, not even enough money in account, I am confused.

Please could some one with the spirit of God advice me?

Thanks.

James.
Re: I Have Been Asked To Resign From Work For Pastoral Assignment, What Do I Do? by PastorAIO: 1:43pm On Nov 13, 2009
The Lord shall provide. Can your church not afford to put you on the payroll. Other pastors are getting paid. Even visiting pastors from other churches are getting paid. Are you a mugu?
Re: I Have Been Asked To Resign From Work For Pastoral Assignment, What Do I Do? by KunleOshob(m): 5:02pm On Nov 13, 2009
Pastor AIO:

The Lord shall provide. Can your church not afford to put you on the payroll. Other pastors are getting paid. Even visiting pastors from other churches are getting paid. Are you a mugu?
Abi oh!! don't mind him after all when he starts helping himself to all the tithes, offerings and gifts he would be collecting he won't solicit our advice on NL on how to jollof the money.
Re: I Have Been Asked To Resign From Work For Pastoral Assignment, What Do I Do? by ttalks(m): 6:19pm On Nov 13, 2009
njcdrich:

When this was told me by my pastor, frankly speaking, so many things came my mind.
The problem now is I living with my brother with his wife, I have only N2, 000 in my account. If I should resign and face a pastoral assignment without a house, not even enough money in account, I am confused.

Please could some one with the spirit of God advice me?

Thanks.

James.

Who does your pastor think he is? angry

You had better continue with your work and disregard the nonsense which your stupid pastor is telling you. angry
Pastoral assignment indeed ! ! angry
Re: I Have Been Asked To Resign From Work For Pastoral Assignment, What Do I Do? by semid(m): 9:39pm On Nov 13, 2009
You have only N2000 in your account and you wan resign? Resign nah. Yeye!
Re: I Have Been Asked To Resign From Work For Pastoral Assignment, What Do I Do? by semid(m): 9:40pm On Nov 13, 2009
You have only N2000 in your account and you wan resign? Unbelievable !!!
Re: I Have Been Asked To Resign From Work For Pastoral Assignment, What Do I Do? by Pharoh: 10:16pm On Nov 13, 2009
Tell your pastor to go and do the pastoral work himself. If you have not received a personal conviction and revelation from God please think for your stomach before your pastor.
Re: I Have Been Asked To Resign From Work For Pastoral Assignment, What Do I Do? by Abuzola(m): 10:26pm On Nov 13, 2009
@op, so the bus preaching hasn't fetch you much and you think you can defraud us so that we can give you money ? 2,000 ko 490 ni. Thief ole
Re: I Have Been Asked To Resign From Work For Pastoral Assignment, What Do I Do? by Hannover(m): 11:38am On Jun 12, 2022
How is the pastoral work going?

(1) (Reply)

Introducing The Galactic Federation To Nigerians / Why Do Pple Sin More On Sundays / Adventist In Benin Metropolis

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.