Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,223 members, 7,818,764 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:09 AM

Reps Summon Minister, Ex-efcc, SURE-P Bosses Over N1trn Rail Contracts Scam - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reps Summon Minister, Ex-efcc, SURE-P Bosses Over N1trn Rail Contracts Scam (12693 Views)

N24b Office Complex: Magu Shocked Me, Says Ex-efcc Chair Waziri / Wike Sacks Two LG Council Bosses Over Non-participation At Jubillee Anniversary / Alleged N1trn Failed Rail Contracts: Amaechi, Adeosun, Others Shun Reps C’ttee (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Reps Summon Minister, Ex-efcc, SURE-P Bosses Over N1trn Rail Contracts Scam by yns4real: 5:10am On Dec 12, 2016
ABUJA—THE House of
Representatives adhoc committee
on failed rail contracts has
summoned Minister of Finance, Kemi
Adeosun, former Economic and
Financial Crimes Commission, EFCC,
boss, Mrs Farida Waziri, former
Chairman of SURE-P, Gen Martins
Agwai and 22 others to explain their
roles in alleged N1trilion failed rail
contracts between 2010 and 2014.
In a letter dated December 8, the
committee summoned the principal
actors who actively participated in
the execution of contracts within
this period.
They are expected to appear before
the Ehiozuwa Johnson Agbonyinma-
led adhoc committee tomorrow.
Those invited include The MD T.E.A.M
NIg Ltd, MD Ansaldo-A3&O Ltd, Mr
Sameh Abdulaziz, Mr Adewale
Adeyinka, MD, CCECC and CRCC
construction company Ltd. MD
Kintech Nig Ltd,MD Westgate
Projects Ltd, Mr Gbenga Akindele .MD
Nig Railway Corporation, Engr Fidet
Okhiria,Mr Ben Iloanusi, MD Eco
Project L(Engr.Eric Onyiewu, and MD
Eser West Africa Ltd(Mr.Tukur
Karaduman,Mr.Ilhan Adiloglu,Mr.Can
Adiloglu).

Others are MD.Nigeria Infrastructure
Advisory Facility, Dr.Mark Tomlinson,
Government Inspector of
Railway,.Accountant General of the
Federation. Auditor General of the
Federation. DG. Bureau of Public
Procurement, Chairman, Federal
Inland Revenue Service Minister of
Finance, Minister for Budget and
Planning, Minister of Transportation,
Engr.Adeseyi Sijuwade, former
MD.NRC, former chairmen SURE-P.
Lt.Gen.Martin Luther Agwai,
Amb.Christopher Kolade, former
Heads of Secretariat SURE-P
Dr.Suleiman ,Mr. Badamasuly, former
Secretary SURE-P Nze Akachukwu
Nwankpo, former Railway Convener
SURE-P Chike Okogwu.
Also invited are Sam Ohuambunwa,
Engr.Eric Onyiewu former, Chairman,
Project Implementation Unit of
Federal Ministry of Transportation for
all SURE-P Railway Projects, former
DG, BPP, Prof. Kunle Ade-Wahab,
Engr.Eneja Ezeh, Alh.Yusuf Suleiman,
former Minister of Transportation
and former EFCC boss, Mrs.Farida
Waziri
A source privy to this development
told Vanguard that the fresh
invitation was in continuation of the
on-going investigation into the
railway contracts scam from
2010-2014.
He said: “We are inviting them to
come and give account of their
stewardship on how disbursements
were made to the contractors.
“The contractors are expected to
show proof of what they have done
so far with concrete evidence to the
committee.
“As for the Minister of Finance, as you
are aware, government is a
continuum and she must tell us how
the funds were released.’’
Asked why the committee
summoned former EFCC boss, he
said: “We’ll like her to tell us why
she failed to arrest those involved
because she was alerted.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/12/reps-summon-minister-ex-efcc-sure-p-bosses-22-others-alleged-n1trn-rail-contracts-scam/

1 Share

Re: Reps Summon Minister, Ex-efcc, SURE-P Bosses Over N1trn Rail Contracts Scam by HtwoOw: 5:16am On Dec 12, 2016
SureP na Scam DeM No Gree GEJ We Want YOu Back Na Him Den Dey shout

We Tell Dem Say Train Na Used And Painted Dem No Gree

Now he don happen

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reps Summon Minister, Ex-efcc, SURE-P Bosses Over N1trn Rail Contracts Scam by madridguy(m): 5:18am On Dec 12, 2016
And some people will be shouting Buhari killed our economy, even as big as China and US economy is am sure it can't withstand this.
Dear Jonathan, God alone will judge you with what you did to Nigeria economy.

40 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Reps Summon Minister, Ex-efcc, SURE-P Bosses Over N1trn Rail Contracts Scam by sarrki(m): 5:19am On Dec 12, 2016
A lot of people felt I just hate Gej

The truth is the man failed

The first time my hope was raised and dashed was during Gej

He told us he was one of us.

He scammed a lot of Nigerian with that statement he made, the shoe thing

History will definitely remember you (Negatively)

48 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Reps Summon Minister, Ex-efcc, SURE-P Bosses Over N1trn Rail Contracts Scam by HtwoOw: 5:24am On Dec 12, 2016
sarrki:

In GEJ's voice

8 Likes

Re: Reps Summon Minister, Ex-efcc, SURE-P Bosses Over N1trn Rail Contracts Scam by Atiku2019: 5:26am On Dec 12, 2016
Another Monday Media Story to wet the throats of Buhari's Gullible Zombies for the week grin

The Pic I attached was my post last week Monday...The Trend in this goverment is to release a fake corruption fight story every Monday morning to deceive Nigerians (Sorry Buhari's gullible zombies)

Have we heard anything about the last week investigation stories about GEJ Ministers? NO cheesy

Confused Government cheesy

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reps Summon Minister, Ex-efcc, SURE-P Bosses Over N1trn Rail Contracts Scam by sarrki(m): 5:26am On Dec 12, 2016
HtwoOw:

In GEJ's voice

grin
Re: Reps Summon Minister, Ex-efcc, SURE-P Bosses Over N1trn Rail Contracts Scam by kolaaderin: 5:31am On Dec 12, 2016
There is nothing as terrible as having GEJ as a president, he was and still a disaster personified.

Some Nicotine super fried brains want him by all means.
With all his body languages and signals preaching corruption and still blames this present government for recession.
We don't just find ourself in hard times of serious recession, it's the only successful baby project executed by GEJ.

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reps Summon Minister, Ex-efcc, SURE-P Bosses Over N1trn Rail Contracts Scam by effty(m): 6:08am On Dec 12, 2016
What of Babachir Lawal nd Abba Kyari? Not forgetting we ve A Dalung nd some incompetent mofos. Meanwhile, Buhari is yet to present his "sapiticate". Buhari will end up worst than GEJ
sarrki:

11 Likes

Re: Reps Summon Minister, Ex-efcc, SURE-P Bosses Over N1trn Rail Contracts Scam by sarrki(m): 6:09am On Dec 12, 2016
effty:
What of Babachir Lawal nd Abba Kyari? Not forgetting we ve A Dalung nd some incompetent mofos. Meanwhile, Buhari is yet to present his "sapiticate". Buhari will end up worst than GEJ

I understand your pain bro

Bros Jonathan nah failure

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reps Summon Minister, Ex-efcc, SURE-P Bosses Over N1trn Rail Contracts Scam by Yyeske(m): 6:20am On Dec 12, 2016
GEJ was a bonafide failure and it will take us a while to get Nigeria back to where he met it.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reps Summon Minister, Ex-efcc, SURE-P Bosses Over N1trn Rail Contracts Scam by effty(m): 6:27am On Dec 12, 2016
sarrki:

I understand your pain bro

Bros Jonathan nah failure
What is Buhari? Buhari is a scam who didn't have up to #1 million in his account, but could access a loan of #27 million to buy the presidential form; he had money to fix his daughter in a UK university. Here u re with ur blind support.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reps Summon Minister, Ex-efcc, SURE-P Bosses Over N1trn Rail Contracts Scam by tollyboy5(m): 6:34am On Dec 12, 2016
Fariga waziri in trouble nuhu ribadu came looking cheesy
Re: Reps Summon Minister, Ex-efcc, SURE-P Bosses Over N1trn Rail Contracts Scam by seunlayi(m): 7:40am On Dec 12, 2016
Change noni
Re: Reps Summon Minister, Ex-efcc, SURE-P Bosses Over N1trn Rail Contracts Scam by Zico5(m): 7:40am On Dec 12, 2016
League of thieves. These are the people that help Gej ruined this country. See how many companies through which our money is mismanaged. God will punish u all for supporting this fake hero.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reps Summon Minister, Ex-efcc, SURE-P Bosses Over N1trn Rail Contracts Scam by lailo: 7:41am On Dec 12, 2016
E

1 Like

Re: Reps Summon Minister, Ex-efcc, SURE-P Bosses Over N1trn Rail Contracts Scam by Ijaya123: 7:41am On Dec 12, 2016
God punish Jonathan and his looting cohorts.

5 Likes

Re: Reps Summon Minister, Ex-efcc, SURE-P Bosses Over N1trn Rail Contracts Scam by sammyj: 7:41am On Dec 12, 2016
Sure P again . GEJ administration killed and raped this country with corruption. May God safe their souls which is better compared to all this stealing and going to he'll! !! shocked angry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reps Summon Minister, Ex-efcc, SURE-P Bosses Over N1trn Rail Contracts Scam by AntiWailer: 7:42am On Dec 12, 2016
1 trillion ?

Damnnnn

Some eediots are defending those who stole 1 Trillion with their 100naira subscription.

Let it not be that they are using your destiny to fry Akara.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reps Summon Minister, Ex-efcc, SURE-P Bosses Over N1trn Rail Contracts Scam by blazetitov: 7:42am On Dec 12, 2016
SureP was a huge scam. Greater than any Ponzi scheme sef. Chief Okoya had to quickly resign before they will destroy his hard earned reputation.

GEJ their 'hero'. A dumbass fortunato.

3 Likes

Re: Reps Summon Minister, Ex-efcc, SURE-P Bosses Over N1trn Rail Contracts Scam by 4nobody4every1: 7:42am On Dec 12, 2016
madridguy:
And some people will be shouting Buhari killed our economy, even as big as China and US economy is am sure it can't withstand this.
Dear Jonathan, God alone will judge you with what you did to Nigeria economy.
sarrki:

Wetin l do now, l agree, l was a failure, l lacked vision, l was corrupt, my wife and all PDP advisers misled me, l am not a Hero of Democracy, l am a Hero of looters, criminals and thieves, dont you see my wife patience has over 20million dollars with skye Bank, l dont know how she got the money, she was also part of the problem, l am glad Buhari is investigating her, l am sorry, Nigerians should forgive me, this is my Nairaland username grin grin tongue

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reps Summon Minister, Ex-efcc, SURE-P Bosses Over N1trn Rail Contracts Scam by Thisis2raw(m): 7:43am On Dec 12, 2016
Re: Reps Summon Minister, Ex-efcc, SURE-P Bosses Over N1trn Rail Contracts Scam by KINGwax007(m): 7:43am On Dec 12, 2016
one trill-what?

3 Likes

Re: Reps Summon Minister, Ex-efcc, SURE-P Bosses Over N1trn Rail Contracts Scam by celestialAgent(m): 7:44am On Dec 12, 2016
The last time I said, "These people should start sharing over revenue EQUALLY per BVN" one dumb mod hid my post undecided

They should just start sharing the damn thing so lotters will have nothing to loot embarassed
Re: Reps Summon Minister, Ex-efcc, SURE-P Bosses Over N1trn Rail Contracts Scam by Nobody: 7:44am On Dec 12, 2016
Re: Reps Summon Minister, Ex-efcc, SURE-P Bosses Over N1trn Rail Contracts Scam by spiffyzaki: 7:44am On Dec 12, 2016
hmmm
Re: Reps Summon Minister, Ex-efcc, SURE-P Bosses Over N1trn Rail Contracts Scam by deebrain(m): 7:45am On Dec 12, 2016
Which of the past governments did not fail woefully? Which of them did not try to beat it's predecessor's record of looting?

It's after this present dictatorship is through (if it will even go peacefully) we would hear of its secret overwhelming record of looting.

See the rogues on nairaland!

silent when they were reading atrocities of this dictatorship, only to suddenly come when they hear the atrocity of GEJ , to start singing corruption LIKE WE DON'T KNOW!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reps Summon Minister, Ex-efcc, SURE-P Bosses Over N1trn Rail Contracts Scam by omolola15(m): 7:45am On Dec 12, 2016
Sure p was a scam. In fact one of the biggest scam ever. We are where we are today for a whole lots of reasons. May God help us

2 Likes

Re: Reps Summon Minister, Ex-efcc, SURE-P Bosses Over N1trn Rail Contracts Scam by Thisis2raw(m): 7:46am On Dec 12, 2016
sarrki:

it has come to my notice of a person like you.

What do you do for a living?

Only jobless and a visionless people are the only people consume with this much pain.

Your rants doesn't make you look cool nor political sensible

My advice for you is go do some sensible with your life and try to be happy.

You are fill with so much pain and sadness. Try live your life sir

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reps Summon Minister, Ex-efcc, SURE-P Bosses Over N1trn Rail Contracts Scam by Ijaya123: 7:46am On Dec 12, 2016
Atiku2019:
Another Monday Media Story to wet the throats of Buhari's Gullible Zombies for the week grin

The Pic I attached was my post last week Monday...The Trend in this goverment is to release a fake corruption fight story every Monday morning to deceive Nigerians (Sorry Buhari's gullible zombies)

Have we heard anything about the last week investigation stories about GEJ Ministers? NO cheesy

Confused Government cheesy

You mean Vanguard newspaper is now owned by the government?

You're pathetic and on a lost cause. GEJ was the worst president we ever had. A monumental failure. His cluelessness is legendary.

Little wonder they call him ineffectual Buffoon.

7 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Two Courts Issue Conflicting Judgments On APC Candidates In Zamfara / EFCC Accuses Judge Of Favouring Saraki, Okorocha / Abuja-Kaduna Highway Only 20% Completed – Umahi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.