Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,131 members, 7,829,025 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:46 PM

See How This Nigerian Man Proposed To His Girlfriend In Calabar(photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / See How This Nigerian Man Proposed To His Girlfriend In Calabar(photos) (5884 Views)

Davido, Dangote At Adewale Adeleke And Kani's Wedding In Calabar (Photos, Video) / Bbnaija Star Mracle Ikechukwu Show Off His Girlfriend In Adorable Summer Photos / Muna Ella, Somadina Adinma's Girlfriend In New Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

See How This Nigerian Man Proposed To His Girlfriend In Calabar(photos) by henryanna36: 6:02am On Dec 12, 2016
It was an unforgettable moment for a Nigerian lady Annie as her man popped up the question 'will you marry me' at Creamieland Ice Cream Parlour in Calabar.Annie who could not hide her excitement said yes at Creamie land, in the midst of so much cream and friends. Congrats to the love birds.

cc; Lalasticlala,ijebabe

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2016/12/nigerian-man-proposes-to-his-girlfriend.html

2 Likes

Re: See How This Nigerian Man Proposed To His Girlfriend In Calabar(photos) by henryanna36: 6:03am On Dec 12, 2016

Re: See How This Nigerian Man Proposed To His Girlfriend In Calabar(photos) by henryanna36: 6:03am On Dec 12, 2016
henryanna36:
More
more

Re: See How This Nigerian Man Proposed To His Girlfriend In Calabar(photos) by nobodii: 6:03am On Dec 12, 2016
Thats is love o
Re: See How This Nigerian Man Proposed To His Girlfriend In Calabar(photos) by Nobody: 6:04am On Dec 12, 2016
grin grin
Re: See How This Nigerian Man Proposed To His Girlfriend In Calabar(photos) by littlewonders: 6:10am On Dec 12, 2016
The guy really look like calabar boy.

Congratulations!!!

7 Likes

Re: See How This Nigerian Man Proposed To His Girlfriend In Calabar(photos) by LEOSIRSIR(m): 6:12am On Dec 12, 2016
Congratulations
Re: See How This Nigerian Man Proposed To His Girlfriend In Calabar(photos) by ichommy(m): 6:13am On Dec 12, 2016
Congratulations
Re: See How This Nigerian Man Proposed To His Girlfriend In Calabar(photos) by jamalnation(m): 6:18am On Dec 12, 2016
Congrats
Re: See How This Nigerian Man Proposed To His Girlfriend In Calabar(photos) by mrhipup(m): 6:22am On Dec 12, 2016
That's sweet
Re: See How This Nigerian Man Proposed To His Girlfriend In Calabar(photos) by estyvino(m): 6:35am On Dec 12, 2016
Proposing is suppose to be surprising and romantic!

These days, couple go on rehearsal for proposing pics

9 Likes

Re: See How This Nigerian Man Proposed To His Girlfriend In Calabar(photos) by JLopez(f): 6:37am On Dec 12, 2016
R u sure this proposal was not planned by both of them? This one deris dress code and color code
Re: See How This Nigerian Man Proposed To His Girlfriend In Calabar(photos) by iykekelvins(m): 6:38am On Dec 12, 2016
Very simple.
Re: See How This Nigerian Man Proposed To His Girlfriend In Calabar(photos) by pretydiva(f): 6:50am On Dec 12, 2016
Dis is beautiful n colorful. Can't wait 2 experience mine wink

1 Like

Re: See How This Nigerian Man Proposed To His Girlfriend In Calabar(photos) by dingbang(m): 7:00am On Dec 12, 2016
grin the ratio of No's to Yes' are very slim grin

Nigerian ladies are desperate to get married cheesy
Re: See How This Nigerian Man Proposed To His Girlfriend In Calabar(photos) by blesoh(f): 7:03am On Dec 12, 2016
estyvino:

Hahahahahaha don't expose them oh
Re: See How This Nigerian Man Proposed To His Girlfriend In Calabar(photos) by Drdreyy: 7:12am On Dec 12, 2016

Rubbish! Nigerian ladies are not worth it
Re: See How This Nigerian Man Proposed To His Girlfriend In Calabar(photos) by pyyxxaro: 7:27am On Dec 12, 2016
I know his name must be Okon or Akpan tongue
Re: See How This Nigerian Man Proposed To His Girlfriend In Calabar(photos) by charijee(f): 7:42am On Dec 12, 2016
estyvino:

Azzin ehn......everything is now for the camera

It's now proposing photoshooot
Re: See How This Nigerian Man Proposed To His Girlfriend In Calabar(photos) by Mustack: 8:32am On Dec 12, 2016
omo GBA GBE Jo. if the guy no get money she won't accept his proposal.. smh girl with money are like pls complete it.
Re: See How This Nigerian Man Proposed To His Girlfriend In Calabar(photos) by nikkypearl(f): 9:35am On Dec 12, 2016
Mustack:
omo GBA GBE Jo. if the guy no get money she won't accept his proposal.. smh girl with money are like pls complete it.
angry
Re: See How This Nigerian Man Proposed To His Girlfriend In Calabar(photos) by SolexxBarry(m): 9:37am On Dec 12, 2016
Nice but when I heard calabar I was expecting to see dog meat grin
Re: See How This Nigerian Man Proposed To His Girlfriend In Calabar(photos) by Nobody: 9:38am On Dec 12, 2016
That last pix though, the guy ba! the girl ba! Hmmm

404 error cheesy cheesy wink wink
Re: See How This Nigerian Man Proposed To His Girlfriend In Calabar(photos) by Macgabe(m): 9:39am On Dec 12, 2016
So so lovely and cute. Wish them HML in advance. Can't wait for my turn ooo
Re: See How This Nigerian Man Proposed To His Girlfriend In Calabar(photos) by Macgabe(m): 9:42am On Dec 12, 2016
JLopez:
R u sure this proposal was not planned by both of them? This one deris dress code and color code

Any photoshoot of a man proposing to his spouse is always pre planned. Just that the lady may be caught unaware. That's what makes it beautiful and romantic
Re: See How This Nigerian Man Proposed To His Girlfriend In Calabar(photos) by Tynasparks(f): 10:11am On Dec 12, 2016
JLopez:
you've said it all
Re: See How This Nigerian Man Proposed To His Girlfriend In Calabar(photos) by dinachi(m): 10:20am On Dec 12, 2016
Fake people everywhere

1 Like

Re: See How This Nigerian Man Proposed To His Girlfriend In Calabar(photos) by Mustack: 11:29am On Dec 12, 2016
nikkypearl:
angry
why did you quote me when you have nothing to say..
smh girls eehh I just don't know the reason why we can't endemics them.
Re: See How This Nigerian Man Proposed To His Girlfriend In Calabar(photos) by Joe171(m): 11:44am On Dec 12, 2016
episode 1001 Jennifer's dairy.
Re: See How This Nigerian Man Proposed To His Girlfriend In Calabar(photos) by photoshoot(m): 1:21pm On Dec 12, 2016
Lool, make una calm down, I think it was on her birthday as well. Check out the cake. It says happy birthday or maybe na my eyes sha. cheesy

1 Like

Re: See How This Nigerian Man Proposed To His Girlfriend In Calabar(photos) by Preca(f): 1:36pm On Dec 12, 2016
this is what I call romansweet
Re: See How This Nigerian Man Proposed To His Girlfriend In Calabar(photos) by Abee79(m): 1:44pm On Dec 12, 2016
The chick is cute sha . . .

(1) (2) (Reply)

DIJA Of Mavins Group Shares Throwback Pics Of Herself And Her Elder Brother / "White People Are The Devil" (A Must Watch Video) / Van Vicker Married And Not To Nadia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.