Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,500 members, 7,819,817 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:35 AM

Sagay, A False Intellectual With Broken Moral Compass- Wike - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sagay, A False Intellectual With Broken Moral Compass- Wike (21772 Views)

Thugs Invasion: Sagay Blames Saraki For Missing Mace / Governor Joy Ezechikamnayo Visits School, Intellectual Giant Christian Academy / Sagay Blasts Fayose: He Is An Irresponsible Clown, An Embarrassment To Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sagay, A False Intellectual With Broken Moral Compass- Wike by Ofornaira: 2:53pm On Dec 12, 2016
Chrisbriss:
Some people above me tho.. commenting like the part of their responsible for thinking is dead.... Amina zakari.. a fulani has fired all EOs that declared PDP candidates winner and even stoped the counting of asari toru lga result because its in favor of PDP... amaechi from friday has been using military and sars and inec to unleash mayhem on the electoral process and rivers state... he seized ikwerre lga results where PDP cleared the whole ward.. the idiot even lost in his own polling unit... now i ask.. when was it that wike perpetrate such evil against rivers state... and uptil now rivers people are still standing by him?? Some low brain human would say Apc won PDP.. i ask.. is that one how to win an election now in nigeria??.. Is it by force to have apc??.. all results online indicated that PDP was leading apc. Any other thing... shame on a0c and its supporters... the likes of NgeneUkwenu.. HungerBAD... sarki.. modath.. doktowus... And some.. i want to ask.. is it how u people won d elections??
buhari and his cohort have taken us back to something worse than obasanjo's era. They have destroyed all the good work Jonathan introduced in the Nigerian politics. What keeps baffling me is the way these zombies are applauding them.

1 Like

Re: Sagay, A False Intellectual With Broken Moral Compass- Wike by nellyelitz(m): 3:16pm On Dec 12, 2016
Oh boy see uppercut!
Re: Sagay, A False Intellectual With Broken Moral Compass- Wike by tobiasbeecher: 4:04pm On Dec 12, 2016
modath:

shocked .... He really means well for Rivers people truly!! angry , I hope this "advise" includes his wife (other people's wives are carrying placards), children & siblings, since it's so important that wanton violence is ok!!!!
Where were you when Amaechi said the same thing? Just because Wike is involved all you zombies decided to crawl out from your hidings to attack him. Hypocrisy is a disease
Re: Sagay, A False Intellectual With Broken Moral Compass- Wike by AngryArmani: 4:40pm On Dec 12, 2016
Ebayray, come and see oo. Better throw your contract textbook away. You've obviously been reading the work of a false intellectual with a broken moral compass shocked shocked
Re: Sagay, A False Intellectual With Broken Moral Compass- Wike by ihatesycophant(m): 5:02pm On Dec 12, 2016
Ofornaira:
buhari and his cohort have taken us back to something worse than obasanjo's era. They have destroyed all the good work Jonathan introduced in the Nigerian politics. What keeps baffling me is the way these zombies are applauding them.
Young boy cry me a river. When people both local and international observers affirmed that 2015 Rivers election was rigged did you say it was lie. Nearly every group that monitored that election confirmed that but you guys were jubilating and rejoicing in your FOLLY forgetting the law of karma, one good turn deserves another, what goes round come around, whatever a man sows so he will reap. You cannot sow orange and reap okra, not possible.
Re: Sagay, A False Intellectual With Broken Moral Compass- Wike by DerideGull(m): 5:11pm On Dec 12, 2016
Mr. Itse Sagay is a disgraceful Nigerian and total letdown to legal profession.

1 Like

Re: Sagay, A False Intellectual With Broken Moral Compass- Wike by Dare2Try(m): 5:55pm On Dec 12, 2016
No comment, just observing the gullible youths
Re: Sagay, A False Intellectual With Broken Moral Compass- Wike by slivertongue: 8:39pm On Dec 12, 2016
I appreciate Prof Sagay positions but of recent he thoughts are more political than legal. He seem to be missing it these days. He seem to be telling us that the problem is the abstract called PDP and the answer is the abstract called APC. To him only PDP is corrupt and violence prone, those in APC are saints. When the Supreme Court ruled in favour of the Lagos Gov he celebrated it but when the court applied same on Akwa Ibom and Rivers State he cried blue murder and went on to condemn the Judiciary. He kept quite in the Edo debacle, the INEC double standards in the Ondo elections and the so many failures of the APC of which he spoke against in the past.

The governance process in the Oil producing areas of the Delta is dictated by arms. Who pays more to thug groups wins elections. From the 2003 elections till date, thug groups armed by politicians have played vital roles in determing who wins. Amaechi and Wike are products of thuggery. Every election will be violence ridden until both leaves the scene. Odilli forced Amaechi on PDP in 2007 and when Obj rejected him he forced Omehia on the people, the rest is history. Wike and Amaechi emerged from Odilli's political group and are doing what they know best. Sagay should know that Rivers State governance process is arms driven and not limited to one party or candidate. Wike and Amaechi aint civil and must be called to order before they plunge the country into crisis.

I am against the use of Federal might to fight a State. I was against Obj vs Tinubu, Obj vs Kalu, Yardua vs Jang, Amaechi vs GEJ etc so am against GMB vs Wike and will always be. Two wrongs dont make a right

1 Like

Re: Sagay, A False Intellectual With Broken Moral Compass- Wike by Emassive(m): 10:27pm On Dec 12, 2016
Another Itsekiri betrayer in the South... a conquered territory of the fulani race...

1 Like

Re: Sagay, A False Intellectual With Broken Moral Compass- Wike by dannie04: 12:50am On Dec 13, 2016
QuotaSystem:
The guttural and pugnacious Wike has been reduced to a wailing bag of insults grin.

If you want to win an election, ensure you fully pay the Israelis to not support you.

Nice try but sadly for you check who they have supported for the presidency from '99' till date then tell me which region has supported the losing team most.

1 Like

Re: Sagay, A False Intellectual With Broken Moral Compass- Wike by emmaelectelect(m): 4:53am On Dec 13, 2016
well said
The man has lost touch of reality

1 Like

Re: Sagay, A False Intellectual With Broken Moral Compass- Wike by Abeymills(m): 5:35am On Dec 13, 2016
QuotaSystem:
The guttural and pugnacious Wike has been reduced to a wailing bag of insults grin.

If you want to win an election, ensure you fully pay the Israelis to not support you.
and wat has ur tin god mumudu bubuhari apc and ametif reduced 2 in rivers?defeat back2back flogging rivers people reject tyranny recession poverty n bubuharis cluelessness
Re: Sagay, A False Intellectual With Broken Moral Compass- Wike by Abeymills(m): 5:38am On Dec 13, 2016
ihatesycophant:
Young boy cry me a river. When people both local and international observers affirmed that 2015 Rivers election was rigged did you say it was lie. Nearly every group that monitored that election confirmed that but you guys were jubilating and rejoicing in your FOLLY forgetting the law of karma, one good turn deserves another, what goes round come around, whatever a man sows so he will reap. You cannot sow orange and reap okra, not possible.
will u shut dat ur dirty mouth there in short wetin u smoke

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Reno Omokri Reacts To President Buhari's Comment On Nigerian Youths / Bature Sambo, Others Defect To PDP In Zamfara State / Reps Summon Buhari Over Slain Borno Farmers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.